What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

This episode has all but confirmed what tin pot Iranian military is. Couldn't even scratch a single yank soldier. More assassination now may follow is this is what all Iran can muster up.

No way. Iran literally attacked 2 US bases and the US backed down. People won’t remember the casualty numbers. This will give Iran major street cred in the region. Even me who thought Iran was a weak country with only bluster have new found respect for Iran. It takes proper balls to do what they did. People around the world will now respect Iran even if they don’t like the Iranian government.

NONE of those are as you claimed "khameni" reported American causalities. So you're lying. Those are based on rumours on twitter.

US just neutralised the TOP , TOP MOST Persian general for crying out loud!! You Persian couldn't even muster enough courage to harm, let alone kill a single American soldier!! How pathetic it can get? will/shall that is all the talk of losers.

1- Iran just pounded their air base and they did not respond in anyway
2- Iran is not insane to start killing americans left and right.This is not a children's game, perhaps you should think about it when your level of maturity is higher
3- Who said this is over?

If the US were to attack Iran I bet we would simply blow up all the Iranian F-14s and any other major US equipment as "unfinished business".

De-escalation is good for the entire region.

Iran chose wrong weapons to strike at a proper military base if the intent was to neutralize it but Iran does not have many options in the face of American military assets around.

Still, it takes balls of steel to target a military base housing NATO like this. Credit where due.

Good news is all signs points toward de-escalation, which is what we all want.

If the US were to attack Iran I bet we would simply blow up all the Iranian F-14s and any other US equipment as "unfinished business".

Would the US destroy the iconic F-14!!!! Blashphemy.

One thing that has been overlooked is Trump stated in his speech the US military has operational hypersonic missiles. Did Trump just declassify to the world that the US has hypersonic missiles? Considering this was a prepared speech, I find this significant.
Dont read too much into it. Trump doesn't know the difference between hypersonic, subsonic, Panasonic and Sonic the hedgehog.

If the US were to attack Iran I bet we would simply blow up all the Iranian F-14s and any other US equipment as "unfinished business".
If US attacks Iran, Iran destroys entire oil infrastructure of the region---and there will be global economic depression

Iran attacked US bases. US has a right to retaliate. I’m saying US should have taken out the missile launch sites at the very least. This cowardly surrender by Trump just emboldens Communist China to run rampant because they now know Trump won’t do anything as long as no US soldiers die.

An all out war would have only benefited Communist China as the US was distracted in the Middle East. But now that Trump surrendered, Communist China knows the US won’t do a thing to stop Communist expansion. This is a disaster for the free world.
The US has more military, economic and technological might than any other country in history, but that doesn't seem to apply to long term US Strategic policy making. It's one blunder after another, perhaps because of an overconfidence in said economic, technological and military might (and I'm not referring to Trump backing down, rather everything the US did leading into it).

Some might argue that, unlike China, the US puts an emphasis on 'democracy, human rights etc', but we all know that's hogwash, given US support for Israeli atrocities and occupation perpetuating the Palestinian dispute, or its support for dictators who openly flaunt any semblance of democracy or human rights in the GCC. Yet the US chooses to selectively pick fights under the justification of 'democracy and human rights', failing to understand the religious, cultural, political and geo-political undercurrents that end up having significant ramifications in the conflicts that the US enters/creates. The Chinese on the other hand are far more consistent & pragmatic about their international dealing.

The US has more military, economic and technological might than any other country in history, but that doesn't seem to apply to long term US Strategic policy making. It's one blunder after another, perhaps because of an overconfidence in said economic, technological and military might (and I'm not referring to Trump backing down, rather everything the US did leading into it).

Some might argue that, unlike China, the US puts an emphasis on 'democracy, human rights etc', but we all know that's hogwash, given US support for Israeli atrocities and occupation perpetuating the Palestinian dispute, or its support for dictators who openly flaunt any semblance of democracy or human rights in the GCC. Yet the US chooses to selectively pick fights under the justification of 'democracy and human rights', failing to understand the religious, cultural, political and geo-political undercurrents that end up having significant ramifications in the conflicts that the US enters/creates. The Chinese on the other hand are far more consistent & pragmatic about their international dealing.

Might is relative. Trump can't afford war with election coming up. Also, Iran has mountainous terrain. Very easy to defend. Very hard to attack.

USA pulled off 'regime change' in 3 countries (Afghanistan; Iraq; Libya) and killed thousands of designated terrorists since 9/11 in the face of negative global opinion and what not, and you still think this is not very super power like?

Millions have suffered around the world since the launch of American War On Terror. When this madness will stop? How many more have to suffer?

Only Global Arms Industries are profiteering and winning in these matters.

Think realistically, friend.

You know bro, my mind is going both ways and don't know how to say it but what I say hopefully doesn't sound to bad:

Allah, put Muslims into this position and really should we even care? I mean if we were the final religion and complete religion and according to God everything is preordained he's destined our Muslims brothers/sisters to have shit for leaders and then what can the one sitting above expect?

Yes, some will say you can't change your condition unless you change yourself, I think that funny also name me one time we had a solid block besides the Ottomans and that to the Arabs fucked it up, preordained!

I have realistically become very numb whenever I hear this Muslim killed, that Muslim killed -- to the point I stopped giving any fucks.

I know it sounds bad -- but unless God blesses us with a leader for once don't expect much change, and our own leaders don't value their country men's blood either and sell it for cheap.

Might is relative. Trump can't afford war with election coming up. Also, Iran has mountainous terrain. Very easy to defend. Very hard to attack.
I’m not talking about Iran specifically, rather the overall mess the US ends up creating with its selective & inconsistent policies, because of its overconfidence in its military & economic might.

I’m not talking about Iran specifically, rather the overall mess the US ends up creating with its selective & inconsistent policies, because of its overconfidence in its military & economic might.

It's not about how mighty. It's about how you use it. Japan beat China and Russia despite being much weaker.

Back
Top Bottom