What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

One thing Trump said in his speech is that US becomes energy independent....Iran should develop nuclear weapons as fast as possible because in 5 years from now deterrence in form of closing the Strait of Hormuz will not work

That 80 American soldiers dead figure was coming from Iran you crack head. Its all over the place.

If you can't discuss without insults, refrain from commenting.
Fake news, nothing official from Iran.
You believe everything you read on twiiter.

Do you bloody realise the in response of getting your top general blown to smithereens, you couldn't even scratch a single American foot soldier? You have to be absolute turd not feel embarrassed , rather boost about these so called strikes.

1- Iran just attacked the us base directly, first time in peace time since ww2 and US did not do jack
2- The purpose of this attack was not to kill any americans
3- This is not over, further attacks will come.

Change you flags you moron and show your true allegiance.

I was born in the UK and I am living in the UK. What should i changed my flags to?

@The Eagle

This person is insulting, by calling me "moron" , "crack head" etc.

One thing Trump said in his speech is that US becomes energy independent....Iran should develop nuclear weapons as fast as possible because in 5 years from now deterrence in form of closing the Strait of Hormuz will not work
The US is energy independent for a long time... But the infrastructure isn't there yet since Oil extraction from US soil is higher than getting it from ME...
If I'm not mistaken... For it to be "interesting" the Barrel must be higher than 85$...

Whether embarrassing or not, it’s a win win situation where both countries don’t go to full blown war. Iran won’t go to war over 1 man. U.S. won’t go to war since no American deaths over this attack and minimal material damage. Iran knows they have to respond in some way to its people that they fought back. So they launch some missiles. We killed their general over the embassy attack and it was enough. So their public was appeased because if they didn’t respond the Iranian public would lack confidence in their government after all the mourning and crying and screaming for revenge and leading to full blown war. This was a phony war.

I smell rats to be honest. There was a news that this Soleimani chap was traveling to Iraq for the business for reconciliation with Saudi Arabia. His movements were clearly leaked from within Iran and it seems no one is talking about it.

There is a possibility that factions within Iran do not want reconciliation with Arabs, and that's what American/Israel wants as well, a perpetual fight between Persians and Arabs, which serve their interests. With him removed, this was nipped in the bud!?

The US is energy independent for a long time... But the infrastructure isn't there yet since Oil extraction from US soil is higher than getting it from ME...
If I'm not mistaken... For it to be "interesting" the Barrel must be higher than 85$...
US produces 12mln barrels per day and consumes 20mln barrels per day

No, they deliberately did not kill anyone. An emotional strike would have led to many dead americans and right now would have had a major conflict.
Do you know anything about defensive arrangements of a proper military base? As in sheer size, construction material, bunkers, underground compounds, blast doors and vice versa.

It cannot be destroyed with a barrage of ballistic missiles - I have attempted to highlight this reality to Iranian members for a long time, to no avail.

Well, here is your lesson.

It's already too late.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapie...-we-import-from-the-middle-east/#7a705acb21c6

In 2018, the impact of U.S. shale oil production was readily apparent. Crude oil imports to the U.S. had fallen to 9.9 million BPD, and the share from the Persian Gulf had fallen to less than 1.6 million BPD (15.9%).

One thing that has been overlooked is Trump stated in his speech the US military has operational hypersonic missiles. Did Trump just declassify to the world that the US has hypersonic missiles? Considering this was a prepared speech, I find this significant.

Do you know anything about defensive arrangements of a proper military base? As in sheer size, construction material, bunkers, underground compounds, blast doors and vice versa.

It cannot be destroyed with a barrage of ballistic missiles - I have attempted to highlight this reality to Iranian members for a long time, to no avail.

Well, here is your lesson.

What does this comment have to do with anything right now? Who said Iran was trying to destroy that base bro? Like I have been saying, it was a demonstration of accuracy and also to humiliate trump. He backed down...Iran just attacked them openly and he did nothing.

US and Iran will never reach a deal with Trump because Trump wants restrictions on Iran’s ballistic missiles as part of a Nuclear Deal. That will be completely unacceptable to Iran.

Trump should have wiped out the missile launch sites. Weak move to surrender to Iran. This just emboldens more countries to push the limit against the US.

Sure US killed Iran’s number one military leader and Iran didn’t kill any American soldiers but you don’t allow another nation to attack your bases and just say we want negotiations. That’s just weak in anyone’s language.

I hope the US wipes out Iran’s proxies all over the world in the coming days, weeks and months. Use cyber warfare, use economic and financial sanctions.

US lost this round to Iran
Why can’t you wipe out Alqayeda or Taliban after fighting 18 years? Did you think it through! Why Israel can’t wipeout Hezbollah? It’s not Hollywood film!

Back
Top Bottom