What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

I think Iran should relax now they have achieved what no one has achieved since world War 2. That is to attack USA and get away with it. No one has been able to do this so it is a big achievement. Now Iran should not try its luck more and let the world live in peace.

Better option for Iran would be to make nuke and do a deal and end all shit.

Iran should use the last 6 days to justifiably develop its nuclear arsenal and it now has a viable threat on its borders to do so. Also, completely pull out of that Nuclear Deal because its' Ink isn't worth the paper its written on and its a stupid *** agreement.

I do not mind a Nuclear Iran -- the Muslim World is being cornered and the need for a Nuclear deterrence is of the utmost urgency of the hour. The belligerence of the West needs to be confronted, the Muslim World should ally with Russia/China to much Western interference has caused untold damage and War Crimes in the region.

Last edited:
Trump should have wiped out the missile launch sites. Weak move to surrender to Iran. This just emboldens more countries to push the limit against the US.

Sure US killed Iran’s number one military leader and Iran didn’t kill any American soldiers but you don’t allow another nation to attack your bases and just say we want negotiations. That’s just weak in anyone’s language.

I hope the US wipes out Iran’s proxies all over the world in the coming days, weeks and months. Use cyber warfare, use economic and financial sanctions.

US lost this round to Iran

Trump should have wiped out the missile launch sites. Weak move to surrender to Iran. This just emboldens more countries to push the limit against the US.

Sure US killed Iran’s number one military leader and Iran didn’t kill any American soldiers but you don’t allow another nation to attack your bases and just say we want negotiations. That’s just weak in anyone’s language.

I hope the US wipes out Iran’s proxies all over the world in the coming days, weeks and months. Use cyber warfare, use economic and financial sanctions.

I will say it's a tie between the two and right now I rather it stay this way.

I might be wrong ,but with mutual understanding Mulla regime of Iran got a face saving, secondly got Iran out of split public opinion, thirdly proxies against Arabs will touch a New level, keeping Muslims fighting each other, mission accomplished thanks to loud Iranian farts , as Muslims let's keep fighting and die without achieving any ideological goal to burn in hell, Had Iran,s regime (not people) any balls or real will to harm USA would have attacked heavily populated bases in Afghanistan , it would have hurt USAs ambitions in the region , its Afghanistan Pakistan East Asia China which matter for future of USA not M.E ,where proxies are working at its best without a single USA casualties and protecting USA interests with the money of Muslims, I totally agree with the views of late Hameed gull he said ,, shit on my grave if I die when USA attacks Mullahs Iran , I. e they both are serving each others cause ,

Iran actually warned the Iraqi PM that their attack is emminant, obviously once the Iraqis knew they also warned the Americans so they all had enough time to evacuate before the missiles arrived, Iran intentionaly didn't won't to kill any one.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-missile-launch-iraq-bases-troops/2842200001/

US knew Iranian missiles were coming ahead of strike

The U.S. military had advance warning of Iran's missile assault that damaged two Iraqi bases housing U.S. and coalition forces, a U.S. official told USA TODAY.

Iran fired more than a dozen missiles Tuesday in retaliation for a U.S. drone strike days earlier that killed one of Tehran's most powerful military leaders, Qasem Soleimani. Iranian state TV aired video of what its commentators said was the missiles being launched.

The missiles targeted al Assad air base in Iraq’s western Anbar province and another base in Erbil in Iraq’s semi-autonomous Kurdish region. The extent of damage to the bases was not immediately clear, but no deaths or injuries were reported.

A hangar at al Assad, a sprawling complex 100 miles west of Baghdad that houses about 1,500 coalition forces, was severely damaged, according to a U.S. official speaking to USA TODAY on the condition of anonymity. The official, who was not authorized to speak publicly, added that early-warning systems gave U.S. forces advance knowledge that missiles had been launched.

The warnings allowed troops and other personnel to scramble into hardened bunkers for safety. U.S. and coalition personnel in Iraq on the mission to combat ISIS have been practicing drills for missile attacks for some time, the official said.
“The early warning system worked,” the official said.

Clearly Iran did not want to cause major damage. They just wanted to show the accuracy of missiles as a warning, it worked nicely. The main revenge will come through covert means.

So the Khamenei was blatantly lieing when he said that 80 Americans were killed. He has just been caught with this pants down. Zero credibility, as there was any to begin with.

Top Iranian general was taken out rather mercilessly and this is all Iran came up with? lol . Even taking out few American foot soldiers will be a tame response, anything less then going for the head of CIA or Mossad will be taken as meek surrender, that is what Solomani was in stature to his counterparts.

do you have a split personality or something? seriously one day you are calling for the US not to have any war in mid east so that they can help India against China, the next day you forget about "mah Uyghurs" and instead call for war in the ME.
it's almost like you are half Indian half Anglo.

unfortunately is over and we will see no more capabilities

but there will be revenge on U.S personal and Generals

This was Iran blowing a bunch of hot air with little substance. It’s Iran saving face, but saying, “Please don’t attack us!”

Meanwhile, the US sliced and diced Iran’s #2 with a Hellfire R9X.

He was wishing to be martayer .... And he goes in history like a national hero ....

Your next generation will know him better than your current generation because in their history books , they will know the day of his death as the start point of USA downfall ....

1 day and after just a controlled attack , most of your so called allies start a race too leave you alone in region ....

So the Khamenei was blatantly lieing when he said that 80 Americans were killed.

Are you pulling claims out of your rear? When did he make such a claim?

He has just been caught with this pants down. Zero credibility, as there was any to begin with

Yeah by pounding an american air base??

Top Iranian general was taken out rather mercilessly and this is all Iran came up with? lol . Even taking out few American foot soldiers will be a tame response, anything less then going for the head of CIA or Mossad will be taken as meek surrender, that is what Solomani was in stature to his counterparts.

You make up claim regarding what khamenei said but refuse to post what he actually says? Go on the twitter page where he clearly says this attack was just a slap, dead americans are coming. Wait and see. This is just the beginning.

Iran did an india, all farse.. 80 imaginary dead Americans, General public is happy.. back to normal...

Iran directly attacks a us airbase and that is a "farce" apparently. You trolls seem to be having brain malfunction over this attack.

I might be wrong ,but with mutual understanding Mulla regime of Iran got a face saving, secondly got Iran out of split public opinion, thirdly proxies against Arabs will touch a New level, keeping Muslims fighting each other, mission accomplished thanks to loud Iranian farts , as Muslims let's keep fighting and die without achieving any ideological goal to burn in hell, Had Iran,s regime (not people) any balls or real will to harm USA would have attacked heavily populated bases in Afghanistan , it would have hurt USAs ambitions in the region , its Afghanistan Pakistan East Asia China which matter for future of USA not M.E ,where proxies are working at its best without a single USA casualties and protecting USA interests with the money of Muslims, I totally agree with the views of late Hameed gull he said ,, shit on my grave if I die when USA attacks Mullahs Iran , I. e they both are serving each others cause ,

Do you have an interview link? YouTube.

Ok, so an unbiased opinion here as i have no leanings towards either Iran or the US.

This response from Iran has as much significance as a fart in a hurricane, this is a much milder response to what Pakistan gave to India on Feb 27, pivotal difference here is that Pakistan was retaliating for the murder of a few trees while Iran had to avenge a guy who was practically thier army chief.

I was listening to the analysts on CNN and BBC and they sounded down right surprised and relieved, one could easily tell that they expected much much more!!!

Any feel good chest thumping trolls here, feel free not to qoute me.
When someone compare USA with India in term of military power , Then you know his entire post is useless ... If I was Americans , I would be offended ...

Back
Top Bottom