What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

PDF: Iran is all talk, Iran wont retaliate, Iran is a coward

Iran retaliates..

PDF: Hahahaha, US will destroy you, Iran committed suicide, Iran is stupid and shouldn't have retaliated.

US does nothing..

PDF: Yeah it doesn't count, nobody died.

I don't know if its jealousy or sectarianism or what it is that makes you ignorant as fu*k

Last edited:
He was wishing to be martayer .... And he goes in history like a national hero
his bravery was certainly admirable but frankly at the same time it was quite an irresponsible thing for him to be frequently in dangerous/unsecured areas like that, we get it that he wasn't afraid of death but what about the safety of his nation? after all if he gets killed then his death might have the entire to country to war, he shouldn't have gone infront like that.

What happend to hitting 52 targets inside Iran, including cultural sites?
Backed down like a pussycat.
And you want to take on Russia and China LMAO

It’s all about intent. Iran’s intent was to save face but not provoke a US military response. Had Iran targeted Americans, it would be a completely different story today. Iran needed an off ramp and this was it. This was the smart choice from Trump, unless you wanted to see a full blown war in Iran.

As for Russia and China, we steamrolled Kremlin backed Russian mercenaries in Syria when they attacked our outpost. Hundreds in fact....

And we conduct daily military operations in Chinas near abroad. And all we hear from China are constant crying and warnings.

Last edited:
So the Khamenei was blatantly lieing when he said that 80 Americans were killed. He has just been caught with this pants down. Zero credibility, as there was any to begin with.

Top Iranian general was taken out rather mercilessly and this is all Iran came up with? lol . Even taking out few American foot soldiers will be a tame response, anything less then going for the head of CIA or Mossad will be taken as meek surrender, that is what Solomani was in stature to his counterparts.

Whether embarrassing or not, it’s a win win situation where both countries don’t go to full blown war. Iran won’t go to war over 1 man. U.S. won’t go to war since no American deaths over this attack and minimal material damage. Iran knows they have to respond in some way to its people that they fought back. So they launch some missiles. We killed their general over the embassy attack and it was enough. So their public was appeased because if they didn’t respond the Iranian public would lack confidence in their government after all the mourning and crying and screaming for revenge and leading to full blown war. This was a phony war.

do you have a split personality or something? seriously one day you are calling for the US not to have any war in mid east so that they can help India against China, the next day you forget about "mah Uyghurs" and instead call for war in the ME.
it's almost like you are half Indian half Anglo.

Iran attacked US bases. US has a right to retaliate. I’m saying US should have taken out the missile launch sites at the very least. This cowardly surrender by Trump just emboldens Communist China to run rampant because they now know Trump won’t do anything as long as no US soldiers die.

An all out war would have only benefited Communist China as the US was distracted in the Middle East. But now that Trump surrendered, Communist China knows the US won’t do a thing to stop Communist expansion. This is a disaster for the free world.

Iran's 2020 almanac:

- One of the top generals(with some important proxy element leaders.) were killed by the United States,
- They lost over 50 people during the funeral.
- A plane carrying 180 passengers crashed in Tehran.
- 2 earthquakes occurred.
* And the week isn't over yet.

Iran has its own calander ... If we consider iran royal calander , its about 2577 khorshidi , if we consider Islamic one , now we are at 1398 ....

Both calander are like eachother but the start of Royal calander is from the year that the Cyrus the great become Shah , and the start of Islamic on is from the year that Rasul Allah migrated from Mecca to Medina .....

Currently Islamic one is official one ....

lol, US is trying to get ride of their pigs in Israel!

2689804.jpg

The number matches with the one IRGC published earlier, 80 dead and 200 injured.
I think it was a troop reshuffle to get US troops out of Iraq. Iran waited for them to leave.

They don’t wanna force US defense establishment to declare war due to mass casualties.

that is my point did sulemani's life worth 3 temporary hangers and 2 apron damages at Iraqi air base?
You are way of thinking, I will call, pathetic. You don’t understand the strategic implications of this attack!

I guess America can keep killing Iranian generals, while Iran can keep on attacking sand dunes, fair trade

This event might have indirect consequences on Israel. It will embolden Iranian rhetoric and will allow iran to build nuclear weapons. One thing is for sure, iran bought time to make nukes, and at the same time there is an assumption that Israel has to confront iran directly. two Nuke nations ...

Back
Top Bottom