What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

America: No American hurt
Iran: 80 killed.

End of war.

Shukar Hai Allah Pak ka we all are safe from this war.

One thing to add as the iron is hot a little mischief can boil the region so every party should relax.

This is just the beginning....next stage will be killings i.e covert. Iran made it clear, their response will not just involve this attack.

and their AD are joke vs our missile...

Saudi arabia's abqaiq agrees.

Good to know the situation is not getting any worse.. Mature decision for entire middle East and Americans themself

This guy only understand strength. Iran showed him a piece last night. Now he is behaving like a good little dog. @F-22Raptor seems your military pusssied out.

No, it’s called deescalation. This was a face saving operation for Iran, and a pathetic one at that. It was Iran’s off ramp. Honestly, I expected more from Iran. After all, we openly assasinated Soleimani.

regarding taking revenge, as I said just wait for Trumps term to end & then a while after that just kill Trump's son (or any other relative) & that's it.

by the way I don't know wether you guys reported it here or not, but Iran actually warned the Iraqi PM that their attack is emminant, obviously once the Iraqis knew they also warned the Americans so they all had enough time to evacuate before the missiles arrived, Iran intentionaly didn't won't to kill any one.

This is just the beginning....next stage will be killings i.e covert. Iran made it clear, their response will not just involve this attack.

Saudi arabia's abqaiq agrees.

I think Iran should relax now they have achieved what no one has achieved since world War 2. That is to attack USA and get away with it. No one has been able to do this so it is a big achievement. Now Iran should not try its luck more and let the world live in peace.

Better option for Iran would be to make nuke and do a deal and end all shit.

No, it’s called deescalation. This was a face saving operation for Iran, and a pathetic one at that. It was Iran’s off ramp. Honestly, I expected more from Iran. After all, we openly assasinated Soleimani.

Who says it won't be?

After spending trillions in Afghanistan and Iraq your basically hanger queen's, confined to your bases

Your being pushed out of the Mid East and the Iranian proxies will not do their work

USA was slapped in the face after bold Iranian and open attack on US assets and recently Trump made a step back to save his face

WHAT???? they just pounded your airbase and you did not even fire a single bullet. Pathetic and weak. trump just sounded like a tamed dog.

And this is not the revenge for soleimani, Iran has said this was just a slap. Dead americans are coming, don't worry. Just make sure you stay safe in your granmas basement.

u.s had knowledge about iranian strikes earlier as they have best spy and surveillance satellites but deliberately allowed iran to strike their bases and not activated missile defenses and also not took preemptive action against iran,i think either they provided iran face saving for ending tensions or want to destroy iran in retaliation
This 100%

What happened to "we will attack 52 sites, including commiting warcrimes by destroying cultural sites"

We said we will take revenge
We warned you not to retaliate our attack
You took orders like a b*tch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom