What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

Lots of fake news about US fighter jets taking off. As far as we know in the U.S. the Pentagon is only doing damage assessment at this time. No retaliation has started as of now......if this guy does start war, his chances of re-election will exactly be zero.
They
Are you trolling? OBVIOUSLY Iran did not want to kill Americans if there truly was zero casualties.
I don't know if there were casualties or not. However ballistic missile attacks on 3 bases usually intent to kill.

I hope sanity prevails, War is the last thing we need in the region, oil prices have already gone up by 4.5%, but with Mr Trump in charge anything can happen now?

Molla regime until today wanted to create a fear for Iran's missile capacity. They wanted to be feared, this is their life insurance. And they have succeeded. From the first day I was expecting a counter attack, because if there was no attack, it would have create a weakness for Irans ''fear policy''
And today if there is no americans died, there is no reason to fear from Iran's missiles. If you can't properly bomb Iraq, your neighbour, than you are really not a threat for the World.
But of course americans might try to cover it. So I hope we will learn soon.
You are just trying to see it from the opposite perspective.

Iran has attacked US bases. Even if they were empty and only Iraqi soldiers died, the US, if truly wants war with Iran, can use this as perfect casus belli to attack Iran and hit Tehran. If the US doesn't want war with Iran, then there must be some sort of deterrence preventing them from this. So, your argument that Iran has lost its deterrence holds no merit.

It's possible. The US launched over 50 missiles at a syrian base, with zero casualties.
If you believe assad media then yeah there was no syrian casualties
Same thing with americans actually they are scared about their baby israel IRQC has said they will wipe out dubai(uae) and haifa(israel)
Personally i would like us retaliation so that uae and israel are destroyed that would be very good news for turkey in the libyan theater clown haftar would lose his main financial backer

IMG_20200108_064237.jpg

Not necessarily. We need to see what exactly was targeted.
Ballistic missiles have a CEP. There's always the chance they would miss. If they were aiming at empty places, there was always the chance it would actually hit someone. Besides, it was supposed to be a revenge for Qasem. If Iran didn't want to kill anyone, they wouldn't have launched any attacks.

Liquid are in action now I can confirm
Liquid?

Back
Top Bottom