What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

Or it means that the attack worked well and made Trump recalculate his threats.
Just because some Iraqi soldiers died? I Don't think so. But of course if it trigger the idea of ''taking soldiers to back home'' than its is good enough.

Then what are you doing here? Go to still intact Pakistan. And Intact is rather interesting choice of word for a nation broken in two in 1971.

Here we go with the hindu history lesson. Talking about bitches, what was abhinandan?

Just because some Iraqi soldiers died? I Don't think so. But of course if it trigger the idea of ''taking soldiers to back home'' than its is good enough.
Iraqis have not reported any casualties yet. And even if so, three US bases were hit. The ball is in their court now. Trump has promised disproportionate response to ANY retaliation by Iran. So why does it matter how many US soldiers died? It's still a direct attack on the US which Iran has taken fully responsibility of.

Actually it will be hard to hide causalities in USA. Given that people will be reaching out to their loved ones.
Iran has hit two bases overnight with 35 missiles and one of them is the most important american base in Iraq. I really doubt that there is no casualties. Either americans are great liars to save face or some rambos like their hollywood movies.

How safe is the USN fleet hiding in the Indian ocean?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom