What's new

'Iranian Attack Jets Deployed' To Help Iraq Fight ISIS

you can either be with Iqbal or with Mullah toni

With the tone of your voice, most likely with Mullah Toni.
Fauj, you have a very limited knowledge, even about history, which is part of your username. every time that we had debate, you got emptied from any proofs and said some hilarious funny wrong facts, then run away from the debate, quickly. So, I won't reply your comment, since you are not in an intellectual level, and don't have the required knowledge to have a debate with me ;)
No offense was intended
Peace ;)

8o.jpg

A Russian Su-25 fighter jet lands after losing one engine to MANPADs over Georgia

I believe Su-25 is rugged enough to get the job done !

Fauj, you have a very limited knowledge, even about history, which is part of your username. every time that we had debate, you got emptied from any proofs and said some hilarious funny wrong facts, then run away from the debate, quickly. So, I won't reply your comment, since you are not in an intellectual level, and don't have the required knowledge to have a debate with me ;)
No offense was intended
Peace ;)

Are you with Iqbal or favor Mullah Toni

no offense taken.

Let's stick to topic that Iraqi jets "confiscated by iran" are now returning to Iraq.

Are you with Iqbal or favor Mullah Toni

no offense taken.

Let's stick to topic that Iraqi jets "confiscated by iran" are now returning to Iraq.
Don't forget that Iraq was recognized as the invader by UN, but still has not paid any compensation to Iran, yet. BTW, Su-25 are very cheap fighters, and the amount of aid that Iran has gave to Iraq, over-numbers the price of these Su-25 jets by more than 10 times.

Don't forget that Iraq was recognized as the invader by UN, but still has not paid any compensation to Iran, yet. BTW, Su-25 are very cheap fighters, and the amount of aid that Iran has gave to Iraq, over-numbers the price of these Su-25 jets by more than 10 times.

Which court decided war reparations for Iran and how much?
let's talk some facts here.

making up stories after the fact is no good.

noooooo goood at alllll.

Which court decided war reparations for Iran and how much?
let's talk some facts here.

making up stories after the fact is no good.

noooooo goood at alllll.
Again, you have zero knowledge. UN formed a committee under UN resolution which recognized Iraq as the invader. BTW, the free aid that Iran has provided for Iraq, like building electricity plants, worth more than ten times of the price of these jets. Can you understand it or your skull is too thick?

Again, you have zero knowledge. UN formed a committee under UN resolution which recognized Iraq as the invader. BTW, the free aid that Iran has provided for Iraq, like building electricity plants, worth more than ten times of the price of these jets. Can you understand it or your skull is too thick?

OK Agha

I'll let you go. You have no evidence or proof.

What Iran gives as aid gets nullified if it keeps the planes as its own.

Hope you understand.

OK Agha

I'll let you go. You have no evidence or proof.

What Iran gives as aid gets nullified if it keeps the planes as its own.

Hope you understand.
If I give you 10 dollars, and you give me back 1 dollar, would it nullify my given money?:o:
I need to remember not to lend you any money, in anytime :lol::lol::lol:

If I give you 10 dollars, and you give me back 1 dollar, would it nullify my given money?:o:
I need to remember not to lend you any money, in anytime :lol::lol::lol:

Agha

I don't think I should borrow money from my brother whose country is under severe sanctions and dollar to Ryal ration hovers around 20,000.

Confiscating planes, putting Iranian flags on them is big no no even if the planes were dirt cheap.

It is like you borrow your poor brother's bicycle and scratch your name on it and claim it is yours. Even if the bicycle was worth $25.

Agha

I don't think I should borrow money from my brother whose country is under severe sanctions and dollar to Ryal ration hovers around 20,000.

Confiscating planes, putting Iranian flags on them is big no no even if the planes were dirt cheap.

It is like you borrow your poor brother's bicycle and scratch your name on it and claim it is yours. Even if the bicycle was worth $25.

How is Iran a poor country? o_O Even with all sanctions, they are selling more than 1 million barrel oil per day. In addition, they are mostly giving them technical assistance, and not crude money ;) BTW, Iraq is their allies, so, they tend to spend money and attract iraqis folks support ;) It is like an investment. Although, we may not agree with it, but, still it is some kind of investment.
PS. I am not exactly supporting mullahs to give free aid to foreign countries, but, a more developed Iraq, means less number of Iraqi refugees in Iran, and more security in the western border. In addition, it keeps Iraqi people minds away from getting poisoned by Saudi, or Pan-Arab propaganda.

Iran only had 7-15 Su-25 and those are nothing for IRIGC ...

let make some use of these birds ...
Iraq is their allies, so, they tend to spend money and attract iraqis folks support ;) It is like an investment.

we have economical relationship with Iraq that worth 20 billion $ in year and both of countries have plan to increase this number ...
that why reformers are hasty to help Iraqis ...

Send some real heavy bombers
They don't need bombers, what they need is some Close Air Support, which can be provided by aircraft like A-10 or Su-25 ;)
ISIS does not have any heavy structures which requires to be heavily bombed, only support in battles is needed ;)

As if Iran has any.
They have multirole fighters, which can act as bombers as well. But, if you mean strategic bomber, Iran has not anything of this type. BTW, why would you need a bomber or strategic bomber to fight ISIS? CAS is the most important needed job ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom