What's new

'Iranian Attack Jets Deployed' To Help Iraq Fight ISIS

As usual you leave a dumb comment.

The days where Iran and Iraq where tricking each other are long gone. Animosities exist still, but relationship is much better. Whatever the faith of these jets will be, it'll be mutually agreed to by both parties.

you support returning Iraq's property?

Let me also point out that these Frogfoots have a pathetic record against Heat Seeking, MANPADs. If i am not wrong the MANPADs those ISIL morons are using are not heat seeking only, they also have latest generation of IR guided MANPADs.

Most helis are safe from MANPADS as they're operating, 23mm ZU 23 is their biggest danger.

They have few manpads and very few of their units are equipped with them.

Most helis are safe from MANPADS as they're operating, 23mm ZU 23 is their biggest danger.

They have few manpads and very few of their units are equipped with them.

Lets hope so. I want to see these Frogfoots destroy them like we cull pigs here in Pakistan during the harvest season.

Gift???????????????????????

Iqbal parks his car at Mullah Tony's house for safekeeping
Then Mullah Tony keeps it (refuses to return the car. Says my madrassah students need the car)
But Iqbal keeps on begging Mullah Tony to return the car
then Mullah Tony returns it to Iqbal after many years
and
Mullah Tony calls the same car as "gift"

hahahahah.

What kind of "logical world" is that of Mullah Tony?

hahahah

İ gotta admit, it is frking hilarious if this story of jets between İraq and İran is true.

Lets hope so. I want to see these Frogfoots destroy them like we cull pigs here in Pakistan during the harvest season.

I think US air power will be taking action against IS in Iraq and Syria after they have their plans how to take care of it ready. Their 5+ naval ships buildup in the Gulf, SF advisers and Apaches aren't for embassy staff evacuation.

yes it's true

Thank you for clarifying this for our Turkish poster.

For some reason one Iranian poster is operating on moon-logic (read Luna, lunacy, lunatic) logic. So can't do much there.

I think US air power will be taking action against IS in Iraq and Syria after they have their plans how to take care of it ready. Their 5+ naval ships buildup in the Gulf, SF advisers and Apaches aren't for embassy staff evacuation.

Rule 1 | Never count on anyone else.

ISIS is not your only fight, you would also have to fight Kurds who are poaching Iraq as we speak.

Rule 1 | Never count on anyone else.

Well said bro

ISIS is not your only fight, you would also have to fight Kurds who are poaching Iraq as we speak.

respectfully disagree.

Kurds will do some tamasha to bargain for more or bigger seat in Baghdad.

If Maliki is smart he should. If Maliki is kicked out, then the next one would.

521383_660.jpg

su-25 firing iranian bina missile

Gift???????????????????????
Iqbal parks his car at Mullah Tony's house for safekeeping
Then Mullah Tony keeps it (refuses to return the car. Says my madrassah students need the car)
But Iqbal keeps on begging Mullah Tony to return the car
then Mullah Tony returns it to Iqbal after many years
and
Mullah Tony calls the same car as "gift"
hahahahah.
What kind of "logical world" is that of Mullah Tony?
hahahah
blah blah blah !!! you have no idea about history !

saddam invaded iran . they began a 8 years damn war !! iraq never paid indemnity to iran !! then saddam made his pilots to go and fight with US in gulf war !! they scared and ran into iran !! now these shitty fighters are not even 1 percent of war indemnity they should paid iran !!! now the relation between iraq and iran is pretty good and they agreed that these birds belongs to iran as indemnity of 8 years war. go read some history before showing everybody howmuch ... you are !!

Well said bro

respectfully disagree.

Kurds will do some tamasha to bargain for more or bigger seat in Baghdad.

If Maliki is smart he should. If Maliki is kicked out, then the next one would.

Its not that simple. The Kurds are seeing it as a historic opportunity to consolidate their control on the major oil fields. Noori al Maliki is squarely responsible for this mess as he is a religious bigot, sitting squarely in the lap of Ayatollah. Iraq has a crap load of oil, it doesn't need to in anyone's camp. Right now Iraq needs someone who can unite the nation against ISIS and must be willing to give a shaft to the Kurds too, should they not relinquish control of their newly acquired territories. Maliki has to go and he has to go now.

saddam invaded iran . they began a 8 years damn war !! iraq never paid indemnity to iran !! then saddam made his pilots to go and fight with US in gulf war !! they scared and ran into iran !! now these shitty fighters are not even 1 percent of war indemnity they should paid iran !!!

you cannot make war indemnity at your chosing.
Did Mullah Toni go to court before stealing Iqbal's car?

These frogfoots are going to cause a lot of flat ISIS members.
Stolen Humvee's and shitty technincals vs SU 25's = smashed vehicles!

Also no doubt ISIS has some AA manpad stuff so there may be a few dramatic shoot downs too.

you cannot make war indemnity at your chosing.
Did Mullah Toni go to court before stealing Iqbal's car?
it's not iran's choice. iran wanted to get all of indemnity but in the end they (both sides ) agreed that those fighters belongs to iran as indemnity. iraq was happy with that cuz they didn't have to pay more. and remember iran bought 10 more su-25 from russians

and it's not stolen. it's not even 1 percent of indemnity. now stop disgracing yourself more and use your brain next time. ;)

Last edited:
What the hell happened to my posts?! :butcher:

@Aeronaut Why @Abii is ban again? Seriously? This is another case of double standards, and I'm not talking about this thread in particular, but I see that terrorist sympathizer always get a free pass but when it comes to down to us, peaceful people! We get banned! What's the deal?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom