What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

Sorry I missed the details, i updated , Type 625E with FB10 missile.
Do you know the name or the specs of the wheels and pneumatic? I notice everytime China systems wheels looks so clean and good suspensions, solid wheels

It could also be an option for some naval units of the Iranian navy
FijvdbaXgAMnREF.jpeg

i hope ur humans and have the minimal judging that fire burns!!
Not sparing force? LOL, Israel has a 1000kg bomb for every floor in every building in Gaza.

Iron Dome was not even close to being depleted. Look what happened a few months ago, 0 Israeli deaths, all of Islamic Jihad leadership was killed within 11 days.

Economic cost of that is acceptable, Israeli economy is very strong and rises quickly despite such events.
man its real as Holly Bible and Qoraan state that there are eyes that cannot see and ears that cannot hear... am stating this cause i live in a multi ethnic and cultural community and i know the devil of history and how it shapes the ideas and bad thinking of small minded people!!! and for mercy for children and elderly in the so called state of Israel... you are a minority that decided by force to create a life by stealing others rights land future fortune and every thing!!! this is explained by how people who are not Iranian not even close to iran or its allies and militias or its axes and allies in one of the most universal world wide ceramonies rejected Israeli people.... cannt u feel ur real picture in a human eye an occupier .... even Saudies westerns south americans.... every one rejected u... cannt u see ... arent u watching the World cup!!!! any media or tv station from Iceland to Antartica is noticing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
though u pay billioins to make up ur picture, the zionist organizations own every thing i media... but look at the magic evry one love Palastine and Palastinians more...
wake up... moderate ur people and go to real peace...
though i expect Nataniahu and his goverment to destroy the regIOn mainly israel in the few months to come .. but its wise to urge people to wake up

man can u please understand that all the great media and defence clips are not reaching the public cause of language... i cannot understand why without translation!!!

Last edited:
Your Iranian troops in Syria are supposed to be protected by something right? That something was the Bavar 373 and it was destroyed, among the countless of other systems we destroyed in Syria and Iraq. we didn't need any F-35 for it as well.

Cope

Lol it's in service since 2019
Good Lord you're delusional

Iran isn't claiming casualties, Israel isn't claiming responsibility, and yet targets continue to be bombed, huge secondary explosions as well...

You won't find any evidence when no one acknowledges anything. We just have to rely on reports. You could deny all you want, in the end, Israel isn't bombing sand dunes in Syria and Iraq :)

Also, the reports stated those were Bavar 373s.
Reports from extremely unreliable media. They look at Wikipedia, see the name of an Iranian system, and claim they're in Syria and were destroyed. Israeli journalists have admitted to doing this

Good Lord you're delusional

Reports from extremely unreliable media. They look at Wikipedia, see the name of an Iranian system, and claim they're in Syria and were destroyed. Israeli journalists have admitted to doing this
I agree with you, i freaking hate Wikipedia for learning military of countries specially Iran, China, Russia, Pakistan and India, because they are ALL biased and contains things that have strictly nothing to do with the subject

There is not even one satellite imagery by OSINTs showing Bavar inside Iran, how could it be inside Syria?? It is visibly slowly or not yet mass produced, and we know that Iran OSINTs are very good and showed us a lot of emplacements of Iran 3rd Khordad/others and missile silos, underground entrances, they would have no difficulty finding such a big system

And for Israel yeah, I'm not even Iranian neither have origins, neither from the region neither an expert in military systems and i notice directly Israeli propaganda, the main component of Israel's propaganda campaign is fearmongering:

-Fearmongering about any of their enemy, Iran's nuclear bomb hoax originally came from them and is pushed by them directly from their medias or the US, also corruption of notable nuclear scientists or IAEA members to make them falsely claim that Iran is close to a bomb or got it, or corruption of high rank figures in the US to try to make it pass and more credible

-Overly exaggerating about their military prowess in their past wars and their military capability, in order to make people believe they are invincible, more intelligent, and bring fear again, we have the example with the Bavar in Syria or the F-35 that stood 2 hours in Iran airspace and doing acrobatics on top of Tehran while dropping a bomb without being detected

And be reassured people even here in the west are aware of that, when you cry wolf too much time, people are not idiots to believe such things coming from people that cried the wolf for decades

Yes, and it's not 20,000 unless your including Fatemiyoun & Zainiyboun
It is 80,000 when you're including Shia militias

I agree with you, i freaking hate Wikipedia for learning military of countries specially Iran, China, Russia, Pakistan and India, because they are ALL biased and contains things that have strictly nothing to do with the subject

There is not even one satellite imagery by OSINTs showing Bavar inside Iran, how could it be inside Syria?? It is visibly slowly or not yet mass produced, and we know that Iran OSINTs are very good and showed us a lot of emplacements of Iran 3rd Khordad/others and missile silos, underground entrances, they would have no difficulty finding such a big system

And for Israel yeah, I'm not even Iranian neither have origins, neither from the region neither an expert in military systems and i notice directly Israeli propaganda, the main component of Israel's propaganda campaign is fearmongering:

-Fearmongering about any of their enemy, Iran's nuclear bomb hoax originally came from them and is pushed by them directly from their medias or the US, also corruption of notable nuclear scientists or IAEA members to make them falsely claim that Iran is close to a bomb or got it, or corruption of high rank figures in the US to try to make it pass and more credible

-Overly exaggerating about their military prowess in their past wars and their military capability, in order to make people believe they are invincible, more intelligent, and bring fear again, we have the example with the Bavar in Syria or the F-35 that stood 2 hours in Iran airspace and doing acrobatics on top of Tehran while dropping a bomb without being detected

And be reassured people even here in the west are aware of that, when you cry wolf too much time, people are not idiots to believe such things coming from people that cried the wolf for decades
Cope lol

It's okay, we're gonna keep bombing Syria and you're going to continue having funerals while simultaneously denying any casualties :)

It is 80,000 when you're including Shia militias

Cope lol

It's okay, we're gonna keep bombing Syria and you're going to continue having funerals while simultaneously denying any casualties :)
Cope about what?
Dude just remind that France literally gave you what is protecting your country for 70 years from total destruction or invasion and without any involvement of France, Dimona would not exist right now and neither Israel

Say that you excuse yourself and that France protected your state from an invasion and gave you nuclear weapon technology as well as full assistance and infrastructure to make them, you would not even be here if it didn't happened, don't try to tell me or make people believe that Israel would have been capable of making all alone with only samples of left weapons or missiles or reversing anything for systems and weapons, you can thank us for your plane you called "Kfir" and Mystères you actually used against your own allies, and your warships back then

Again who saved you in the 6 day war?

Cope about what?
Dude just remind that France literally gave you what is protecting your country for 70 years from total destruction or invasion and without any involvement of France, Dimona would not exist right now and neither Israel

Say that you excuse yourself and that France protected your state from an invasion and gave you nuclear weapon technology as well as full assistance and infrastructure to make them, you would not even be here if it didn't happened, don't try to tell me or make people believe that Israel would have been capable of making all alone with only samples of left weapons or missiles or reversing anything for systems and weapons, you can thank us for your plane you called "Kfir" and Mystères you actually used against your own allies, and your warships back then

Again who saved you in the 6 day war?
Cope about Israel "fearmongering", Iran is literally pushing for nukes, anyone that doesn't see it is retarded, we literally stole tons of documents, part of which show a nuclear bomb design integrated on the Shahab 3, coincidentally , a ballistic missile with exactly enough range to hit Israel.
1670791545246.png

Of course some Iranians will say "oh those were old documents we are not pushing for it now" and people with down syndrome in the west would believe their lies.

Thank you so much for the services we paid you for and France has profited from.

Oh man, thank you so much for the Kfir, a plane which is the result of the French embargo on Israel during Israel's attrition war, since the Mirage V we ordered never arrived and the money for them was never returned to Israel we had to steal the blueprints of the Mirage V and build it all by ourselves and strap an American jet engine and Israeli avionics on it.

Gave us nuclear weapon technology? Oppenheimer was a Jew, and majority of the scientists working on the nuclear bomb were Jews as well, maybe you should thank us for giving you the bomb. Israel would have gotten a nuclear bomb one way or another, but yeah, thanks for shortening our acquisition of nukes.

In the 6 day war? who saved us? It was a war Israel made a pre-emptive strike in and absolutely crushed its enemies in. Don't take credit because of French aircraft used in those attacks, you sold it to Israel, it's your interest to sell it just as it's our interest to buy it.

i would more concentrate on ionisize big volume areas in atmosphere through electromagnetic beams/waves. This will limit the electronic capabillity of an enemy airplane in this volume area and its radars while at the same time this enemy airplane would shine like a christmastree on any radar, even the simplest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom