What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

Gen. Hajizadeh:
Today, the superpowers that once we could not talk to them even through multiple middlemen, request to buy our advanced equipment and (air) defenses.

قدرت موشکی و پهپادی را ارتقا می‌دهیم/ ابرقدرت‌ها از ایران درخواست خرید تجهیزات دفاعی دارند - مشرق نیوز

Sounds like we are going to see new other toys outside Iran.
well the onlyy superpower that may be intrested is the waning one aka Russia other wise i don't think china or USA to be interested

Is it a anti drone weapon what the guy holds in one of the pics?

what s the problem with this lasers?

it s dificult to make laser capable to burn metal in great distances? We don t see them broadly used.

Not a problem. It depends on the kind of lasers. In the "West, land of the free" mostly fiber lasers (based on solid state lasers) are used whereas lower energy fiber lasers are stacked together to get the needed power output. But this has limits, e.g. fiber stacking . Fibers has a limit at their boundary layer where the laser comes out. Also the technique to collect multiple single lasers with a special reflector into "one" laser beam or send multiple single lasers on one point at the target is very difficult and needs high precision. Me self see a limit in power with all these techniques cause of limits of each material what is used for these techniques. Me think that going the way of "laser emitting out of Bose-Einstein-condensate" or "emitting laser out of a magnetic field" are the more powerful versions, enough to shot down missiles hundreds of kilometers away. But long way to go.

Not a problem. It depends on the kind of lasers. In the "West, land of the free" mostly fiber lasers (based on solid state lasers) are used whereas lower energy fiber lasers are stacked together to get the needed power output. But this has limits, e.g. fiber stacking . Fibers has a limit at their boundary layer where the laser comes out. Also the technique to collect multiple single lasers with a special reflector into "one" laser beam or send multiple single lasers on one point at the target is very difficult and needs high precision. Me self see a limit in power with all these techniques cause of limits of each material what is used for these techniques. Me think that going the way of "laser emitting out of Bose-Einstein-condensate" or "emitting laser out of a magnetic field" are the more powerful versions, enough to shot down missiles hundreds of kilometers away. But long way to go.

makes sense, in fact i don t know if there is a viable system to know if a target is being burnt by the laser on that distances.

Back
Top Bottom