What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

let see f-14a vs F-14D
F15-A vs F-15E
F-16 block 10/15 vs F-16 block 72

are you consider the later variant more F-14, F-15 or F18

that is the case of various type of Su-35

still remain the fact it was called S300-PMU3 untill they decided they want to export it

in short facts don't concern you only, advertisement.

that is something you must prove ,the system is not yet deployed wonder how you have destroyed it.
Honestly fighting over semantics, yes there was a 300pmu3 which they changed the name to s 400, same system just changed the designation because it evolved so much couldn’t be considered a derivative of s 300.

even if the system being used against ballistic missiles it would be terminal phase

Terminal phase is the worst phase to try to target a modern BM. Do not look at old Scuds that do no have separating warheads and travel with missile body. Those inflate the capability of an ABM.

Best phase to intercept is during the travel phase when the trajectory is predictable and speed is stable. That is why US/NATO have satellite based missile detection systems to track the launch of Iranian/Russian/North Korean missiles during launch and ascension.

This is also why HGVs now exist because it solves the BM’s vulnerability during the travel phase when it’s route is static and easy to predict.

Honestly fighting over semantics, yes there was a 300pmu3 which they changed the name to s 400, same system just changed the designation because it evolved so much couldn’t be considered a derivative of s 300.

False, the "pmu3" was never released as a pmu3, it was s400 from day one. Get your facts straight, Shimon

Youre incapable of forming rational or coherent arguments or thought processess. Basically a full blown retard. We all know you're obsessed about US weapons, but try not to divert like a coward and stick to Russian Aircraft. In case you didnt know, F-14, F15, F16 and F18 are all made by DIFFERENT MANUFACTURERS! which means they have different names, designs. Grumman could have chosen to name their new model F-14s something else, but other manufacturers had already taken other numbers. However Sukhoi doesnt have these same pressures hence why an engine, optics and radar change warranted a different number because these are significant changes. So you're a fat liar and no different to that organ snatching bastard who comes here, you are both cut from the same decietful cloth.

There was no PMU3, it was always called S400 when rolled out for internal use not just export. Maybe in design phase they called it pmu3 but they changed it to S400 before internal use. So really you can only compare s400 to pmu2 which are different.

I like accuracy and facts, it's you who likes to decieve people with lies like the shilltwat you really are. But I wont ever let you do that!
who care they are build in different manufacturer , all f-16 are build in one manufacturer , they have different design and internal but all considred F16 . the same is the case for F-14 and F15 . you consider all the same but when it come to flanker specially the case of Du-27 and Su-30 and Su-35 you consider them different why.

and what it had to do with west and east . its well known here the only western aircraft I like is Grippen . and I like J10-c as much but I always made it clear that we must learn from the ideology behind those fighters and develop kowsar according to that ideology .
wonder how you come to the conclusion I'm fan of western aircraft. every single post I made I said we must build our aircraft. and when you guys killed yourself on the idea that we must buy s-400 I said no we must work o our Bavar and guess whose Idea on which direction Iran military must go is closer to reality, let see whose idea about future of Iran air force is closer to the reality . you guys think we are working on heavy turbofan engine so we can go and buy outdated Su-35

Terminal phase is the worst phase to try to target a modern BM. Do not look at old Scuds that do no have separating warheads and travel with missile body. Those inflate the capability of an ABM.

Best phase to intercept is during the travel phase when the trajectory is predictable and speed is stable. That is why US/NATO have satellite based missile detection systems to track the launch of Iranian/Russian/North Korean missiles during launch and ascension.

This is also why HGVs now exist because it solves the BM’s vulnerability during the travel phase when it’s route is static and easy to predict.
i said bavar , bavar radar and missiles are not suited for exoatmospheric interception . for that we need new launcher and new radars

who care they are build in different manufacturer , all f-16 are build in one manufacturer , they have different design and internal but all considred F16 . the same is the case for F-14 and F15 . you consider all the same but when it come to flanker specially the case of Du-27 and Su-30 and Su-35 you consider them different why.

and what it had to do with west and east . its well known here the only western aircraft I like is Grippen . and I like J10-c as much but I always made it clear that we must learn from the ideology behind those fighters and develop kowsar according to that ideology .
wonder how you come to the conclusion I'm fan of western aircraft. every single post I made I said we must build our aircraft. and when you guys killed yourself on the idea that we must buy s-400 I said no we must work o our Bavar and guess whose Idea on which direction Iran military must go is closer to reality, let see whose idea about future of Iran air force is closer to the reality . you guys think we are working on heavy turbofan engine so we can go and buy outdated Su-35

Who cares? Someone with a brain. It matters because Grumman couldn't just rename every variant a different number because other competitors were developing other jets. Pretty simple stuff. When the hell did I say they are all the same? I'm just saying you're the one who is fooled by their different chassis designs. Having the same chassis, but different everything else it too much of a difference to have the same name. Sukhoi therefore decided to rename it because the differences were so stark. You are pulling the wool over people's eyes that s-35 is the exact same as Su-27 but with different name which is bullshit!

No you love western tech to the point that you want Iran to capitulate so it gets taken over by them. In your dreams! So you are a western shill and want Kowsar to be taken over by western technology. What a hypocrite you are! How dare you complain when I say Iran should buy Russian, when in reality you are doing the same with western tech. And when we say you're a shill for the west, you get all defensive lol! How pathetic you are!

Lol Iran's indegenous aircraft industry is lightyears away from being on level with Russia so yes Iran should have a hybrid strategy of both Russian and internally produced jets. SU-35 is lightyears ahead of modded F-5s, you halfwit.

sometimes the name change is just for marketing .
S300-PMU2 and S-400 both use many compatible component,, they are so close that you can call S-400 and upgrade over S300-PMU2
in reality S-500 must be called S-400 as it use different component but Current S400 must be called S300-PMU3 as many component are the same and the rest just upgrade over S300-PMU2 component

just the case of T-72, T-90 and Armata . in reality T-90 is an upgrade over T-72 . they must at best called it T-74 or T-72bu as originally planned and call Armata, T90 but the reality is they need new tank to be able to sell it to India and save their tank industry and that's how t-90 was build (after Iraq war nobody was touching t-72 with even a 3m long pole)

How dare you complain when I say Iran should buy Russian, when in reality you are doing the same with western tech. And when we say you're a shill for the west, you get all defensive lol! How pathetic you are!
show a single post I said Iran must buy western weapon , on other hand i can easily show hundreds of post that you said Iran must buy Russians weapon , even when it pointed out to you that Iranian system that being produced or is in development is in fact on par or better than the Russians one which is offered .
that clearly show who is a shill and who has inferiority complex against western and eastern masters

Lol Iran's indegenous aircraft industry is lightyears away from being on level with Russia so yes Iran should have a hybrid strategy of both Russian and internally produced jets. SU-35 is lightyears ahead of modded F-5s, you halfwit.
you said the same against Iranian air defense system and said iran must buy s-400

Last edited:
just the case of T-72, T-90 and Armata . in reality T-90 is an upgrade over T-72 . they must at best called it T-74 or T-72bu as originally planned and call Armata, T90 but the reality is they need new tank to be able to sell it to India and save their tank industry and that's how t-90 was build (after Iraq war nobody was touching t-72 with even a 3m long pole)

show a single post I said Iran must buy western weapon , on other hand i can easily show hundreds of post that you said Iran must buy Russians weapon , even when it pointed out to you that Iranian system that being produced or is in development is in fact on par or better than the Russians one which is offered .
that clearly show who is a shill and who has inferiority complex against western and eastern masters

you said the same against Iranian air defense system and said iran must buy s-400

S400 is not pmu2! Stop lying! It's not just component changes. The information is readily available so I dont know why you have to lie, you just make an arse our of yourself. You literally said Iran should model itself on western jets, which is impossible, and you always bring up western jets as some imaginary alternative. We've been through this, and so have other users. The only cretin that has said Kowsar is on par with Su-35 is YOU! And your evidence is well US jets will shoot them down, without any evidence, and when we ask you how a modded F5 would fair, you change the subject and use your usual pathetic infantile diversion tactics. Yes Iran should buy Russian jets because that is what's available and our indegenous jets are nowhere to be seen and not on par. Denying this makes you an Iran hater and no different to a zionist! The shill here is you!

Show me a post where Iran should buy S400? But if Iran brought it, it wouldn't be a bad thing because it will make Iran stronger. But you obviously hate the thought, doshman!

sometimes the name change is just for marketing .
S300-PMU2 and S-400 both use many compatible component,, they are so close that you can call S-400 and upgrade over S300-PMU2
in reality S-500 must be called S-400 as it use different component but Current S400 must be called S300-PMU3 as many component are the same and the rest just upgrade over S300-PMU2 component

I do want to go down this road again but I heard you were a Zionist lover planted here to cause trouble over a name of a Russian system, you darn shill sorry it’s been awhile since I’ve teased He Who Shall Not Be Named, honestly he is funny with his old time slander, you got to keep it up to date i will let him go on a rant from this, honestly only fair daylomite I don’t ever respond to you keep up with the emojis I honestly don’t mind.

I do want to go down this road again but I heard you were a Zionist lover planted here to cause trouble over a name of a Russian system, you darn shill sorry it’s been awhile since I’ve teased He Who Shall Not Be Named, honestly he is funny with his old time slander, you got to keep it up to date i will let him go on a rant from this, honestly only fair daylomite I don’t ever respond to you keep up with the emojis I honestly don’t mind.

Shimonhassidic666, the zionist plant here is you. You literally add nothing to this thread or forum.

You literally said Iran should model itself on western jets,
if you go back and read the post you see I said the philosophy behind that jet .
but that is something i expect from you , you have a very long history of having problem understand what is said
The only cretin that has said Kowsar is on par with Su-35 is YOU!
if you go and read those comments you see I said the next generation of kowsar , i never said current generation , in fact if you go back, you see when I asked directly I said no its not on par and then I explained why its not , but as you tends not to understand exactly what is being said , you probably taught there I said kowsar is on par with Su-35
And your evidence is well US jets will shoot them down, without any evidence,
i clearly explained why they will be shootdown by rafale and F16 block 72 and F15-SA
es Iran should buy Russian jets because that is what's available and our indegenous jets are nowhere to be seen and not on par. Denying this makes you an Iran hater and no different to a zionist! The shill here is you!
well sadly for you , we wont buy what we are working on and we are working on our indigenous jet and kowsar is here to stay as Bavar-373 was here to stay and each day it becoming better
better get used to it future Iran air-force will be based on an indigenous design not an outdated Russians airplane that nobody wants

Show me a post where Iran should buy S400? But if Iran brought it, it wouldn't be a bad thing because it will make Iran stronger. But you obviously hate the thought, doshman!
no it make iran weaker and make us reliant on another country .
doshman is the one who can't see our advances and try to make us weak by undermining domestic product .
s400 radars are inferior to Bavar-373

if you go back and read the post you see I said the philosophy behind that jet .
but that is something i expect from you , you have a very long history of having problem understand what is said

if you go and read those comments you see I said the next generation of kowsar , i never said current generation , in fact if you go back, you see when I asked directly I said no its not on par and then I explained why its not , but as you tends not to understand exactly what is being said , you probably taught there I said kowsar is on par with Su-35

i clearly explained why they will be shootdown by rafale and F16 block 72 and F15-SA

well sadly for you , we wont buy what we are working on and we are working on our indigenous jet and kowsar is here to stay as Bavar-373 was here to stay and each day it becoming better
better get used to it future Iran air-force will be based on an indigenous design not an outdated Russians airplane that nobody wants

no it make iran weaker and make us reliant on another country .
doshman is the one who can't see our advances and try to make us weak by undermining domestic product .
s400 radars are inferior to Bavar-373

You're just playing with semantics. How would Iran get the philosophy when it doesnt have access to the technoloy and never will unless it became dependent on western tech? Your word play is very see-through because you want Iran to be dependent on the west, and if it can't it should stick it out with modded F5s which would be total failure. You have a habit of playing with words and trying to deceive.

This is what you said:

Iran must buy Russians weapon , even when it pointed out to you that Iranian system that being produced or is in development is in fact on par or better than the Russians one which is offered

So you seem to think that Kowsar, and the non-existent Kowsar II, newly revealed and untested Bavar are better than Su-35, S400 and S500! You are a laughing stock and now you're trying to deny it. Next time be clear in what you're saying. I may have to put it down to your firing from the hip style mixed with your crappy English skills.

And I, and many others here, have questioned you how a bunch of modded F-5s would do any better and you NEVER answer. So far there is no evidence of direct conflict between western jets and Russian jets so all your doubts come from thin air and hatred for Russia. But it is certain that Kowsar 5 would suck against Western jets a lot worse.

Indegenous is good, but I will always welcome foreign weapons from friendly nations. But make no mistake, Su-35 will improve our airforce more than kowsar.

No it would make us wiser and stronger, since even your beloved western nations have hybrid strategy of indegenous and US weapons. But you will never say they are weak for doing it, mozdoor e doshman.

Mordecaihassan666 I told you before I find that name funnier. Okay I’m done honestly can’t stop messing with the Ancient One you are funny at least and over the top.

Either way, you're a zionist mole using a fake Palestinian person. Shimon is what I prefer to call you today, cope with it. Try to add something worthwhile to this thread. I can see your colleague Bjorn Karakooni is observing you every time your troll these threads.

Last edited:
You're just playing with semantics. How would Iran get the philosophy when it doesnt have access to the technoloy and never will unless it became dependent on western tech? Your word play is very see-through because you want Iran to be dependent on the west, and if it can't it should stick it out with modded F5s which would be total failure. You have a habit of playing with words and trying to deceive.

This is what you said:

So you seem to think that Kowsar, and the non-existent Kowsar II, newly revealed and untested Bavar are better than Su-35, S400 and S500! You are a laughing stock and now you're trying to deny it. Next time be clear in what you're saying. I may have to put it down to your firing from the hip style mixed with your crappy English skills.

And I, and many others here, have questioned you how a bunch of modded F-5s would do any better and you NEVER answer. So far there is no evidence of direct conflict between western jets and Russian jets so all your doubts come from thin air and hatred for Russia. But it is certain that Kowsar 5 would suck against Western jets a lot worse.

Indegenous is good, but I will always welcome foreign weapons from friendly nations. But make no mistake, Su-35 will improve our airforce more than kowsar.

No it would make us wiser and stronger, since even your beloved western nations have hybrid strategy of indegenous and US weapons. But you will never say they are weak for doing it, mozdoor e doshman.

Either way, you're a zionist mole using a fake Palestinian person. Shimon is what I prefer to call you today, cope with it. Try to add something worthwhile to this thread. I can see your colleague Bjorn Karakoon is observing you every time your troll these threads.
Lol beny lmaooooo yeah I don’t think he’s my colleague I actually make fun of him more than you, honestly idk what your nationality is but I make fun of him and his bigotry and racists remarks honestly your two sides of the same coin. Nighhhhhhhtttt

Lol beny lmaooooo yeah I don’t think he’s my colleague I actually make fun of him more than you, honestly idk what your nationality is but I make fun of him and his bigotry and racists remarks honestly your two sides of the same coin. Nighhhhhhhtttt

No you dont! You literally come in when he's muck spreading and you defend what he's saying and play devil's advocate. It's pretty obvious where I'm from, especially when I speak Farsi, but comparing me to him just shows you lack brain cells. Typical reddit troll!

when you learned that then come here and talkn . how i knew the philosophy behind that airplane , do you suggest i have access to it?
This is what you said:

very dishonest of you to cut beginning of my sentence and change the meaning completely
this is what I said be brave and quote it completely
iran military made their decision , Tactical Sayyad and 3rd of khordad will be Iran middle Range SAM and Bavar-373 will be long range (well those middle range sams actually have more range than many countries even NATO countries long range SAMS
there is no more discussion there if you can't see why Bavar-373 is better than any S-300 and have better Radar than any S-400
that is something me and another member clearly answered many time but you guys decided not to hear , you can go read Iran air force threads and see our answers on that
wrong , Su-35 give us a platform that wont change in next 40 year , kowsar is ours and improve each year . it will be like J-10 for China or Grippen for Sweden or F-16 for USA
mozdoor e doshman.
its clear who is that , salesman for Rosoboronexport

Back
Top Bottom