What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

I’ll give him one point (can’t believe I’m saying this) but some several odd years ago I believe Iran did indeed send AD units of a higher level (TOR-M1 complex, and some others i think) but they were indeed disabled/destroyed due to inadequate cover, superior IDF/NATO ISR and general lack of resolve against Israeli forces.

However, given that the BAVAR isn’t even an IRGC project (It’s an Artesh one). The likely hood of there being any sizable force currrently is quite low due to the sheer costs of such a high-end AD complex. We know that Iran’s airspace has an urgent need for it so that niche would have to filled first. Any other explanation or reasoning or whatever to the contrary is abject ignorance on the matter.

There aren’t that many units, it’s expensive, it’s not being sold or shipped abroad, domestic defense needs come first.
That’s what I was referring to earlier but it was only theorized what weapons if any were destroyed, iaf leaked they attacked because of high air defense weapons were being brought in, the weapons that were supposedly hit weren’t operational yet, but no actual weapons were named and unlikely bavar in small numbers and still being upgraded would be sent to Syria, if Syria has any high end system there my bet khorad 13

That’s what I was referring to earlier but it was only theorized what weapons if any were destroyed, iaf leaked they attacked because of high air defense weapons were being brought in, the weapons that were supposedly hit weren’t operational yet, but no actual weapons were named and unlikely bavar in small numbers and still being upgraded would be sent to Syria, if Syria has any high end system there my bet khorad 13

Third of Khordad would be a system that could have been sent thus far as it’s an IRGC project and more recent version of it have 100+km engagement capabilities and there would be units to spare since IRGC has a MASSIVE budget compared to Artesh.

Third of Khordad would be a system that could have been sent thus far as it’s an IRGC project and more recent version of it have 100+km engagement capabilities and there would be units to spare since IRGC has a MASSIVE budget compared to Artesh.
My bad on the name but you got the message, bavar is to large of a system to brought in from out of the country even dissembled, hell even raad system or the likes, they’re easier to hide.

My bad on the name but you got the message, bavar is to large of a system to brought in from out of the country even dissembled, hell even raad system or the likes, they’re easier to hide.
Honestly the type is irrelevant, the capability to destroy them is what's relevant. The reports I remember reading said Bavar 373. Might be a Khorad.

Honestly the type is irrelevant, the capability to destroy them is what's relevant. The reports I remember reading said Bavar 373. Might be a Khorad.
No it was just theorized khorad system was being attacked again without any proof ie video of the attack from iaf like they have with destruction of pantisyr systems just a lot of talk and no show.

No it was just theorized khorad system was being attacked again without any proof ie video of the attack from iaf like they have with destruction of pantisyr systems just a lot of talk and no show.
2007 Syrian nuclear reactor was blown up, video was released only years after, was it all just a lot of talk and no show up until then?

We might release a video, we might not, that's just how we work.

It can face the F-35, and then blow up trying to.
This calls for a long essay in reality versus hallucination since drug abuse seems to be the case here:

Typical arrogant little Askanazi who lives on US gravy wagon from housing subsidies to every single nut and bolt used in every single machine in Israel, and yet, claims that Israelis are making hi-tech systems, which they don't as they're not capable of such feat. For example the only part of Merkava MBT made by Israelis is the THERMAL SLEEVE for the 120 mm German main gun "made in Ashkelon", while the power pack is made (100%) by General Dynamics "land Division", the main Gun is a Rheinmetall/Kraussmaffei product, and the rest of the tank is purely US made product "read, 100%". The same is true for Iron Dome, David Sling, all of which are products made by US Raytheon Corp., as well as other US arms makers. They put phony Israeli names on these systems but in the last confrontation with Hamas in Gaza Israel was begging USA to send more missiles as they were out of munitions for the Iron Dome and they were begging for ceasefire? Israelis are world renowned pretenders, congenital liars, the constant cry-wolfs and nasty parasites that has been sucking USA blood by syphoning US taxpayers money since early 1960s.

The fact remains; Israel is too small, too shallow, too dependent on US handouts and help, and too retarded to catch up with Iran. This gap is getting bigger, wider, and way beyond Israel's abilities to overcome even with 100% US support, it's hopeless and they know it.

In practical terms, three squadrons of light weight F-35 couldn't make a dent, nor scratch the surface of Iran's armor. Furthermore, if we pretend to believe in the term lucky-day for Israel, then Israelis will be in for a FATAL BLOW if they hallucinate about attacking Iran even with full US participation, it will be the end of their fantasy-party in the stolen land of Palestine.

Dogs that bark the loudest are jumpy little French-poodles that could be shredded to pieces in a rapid fashion by an average size pooch "Iran is a huge wolf". Hence, for a jumpy Ashkenazi "fake Jew" to talk so loudly, shout like a paranoid schizophrenic who is on high doses of Prozac, and then brag constantly about a US made aircraft is very funny.

Look at Iran's map (1.8 million sq Km), Population (87 million), check annual number of graduating scientist and engineers in Iran the numbers and the quality of those graduates surpass nations like Germany, France, and Italy combined "never mind Israel". That realty should show that Iran is a serious world power "going up" with robust foundations in highly trained/educated human resources and a fully self-reliant nation. Israel in comparison is a retrograde-dwarf third world mini-state void of any indigenous wealth or capabilities living in a barrowed time. Without USA/Western powers Israel could not last 72 hours against Iran even in wonderful sunny day with an airforce 10 folds greater in numbers than it posses currently.

Lastly the question arises for little Benny Karachun, why not have some self respect by talking your own size. Also for once leave USA alone as that empty yapping makes you look utterly foolish and out of touch with reality.

Last edited:
This calls for a long essay in reality versus hallucination since drug abuse seems to be the case here:

Typical arrogant little Askanazi who lives on US gravy wagon from housing subsidies to every single nut and bolt used in every single machine in Israel, and yet, claims that Israelis are making hi-tech systems, which they don't as they're not capable of such feat. For example the only part of Merkava MBT made by Israelis is the THERMAL SLEEVE for the 120 mm German main gun "made in Ashkelon", while the power pack is made (100%) by General Dynamics "land Division", the main Gun is a Rheinmetall/Kraussmaffei product, and the rest of the tank is purely US made product "read, 100%". The same is true for Iron Dome, David Sling, all of which are products made by US Raytheon Corp., as well as other US arms makers. The put phony Israeli names these systems but in the last confrontation with Hamas in Gaza Israel was begging USA to send more missiles as they were out of munitions for the Iron Dome and they were begging for ceasefire? Israelis are world renowned pretenders, congenital liars, the constant cry-wolfs and nasty parasites that has been sucking USA blood by syphoning US taxpayers money since early 1960s.

The fact remains; Israel is too small, too shallow, too dependent on US handouts and help, and too retarded to catch up with Iran. This gap is getting bigger, wider, and way beyond Israel's abilities to overcome even with 100% US support, it's hopeless and they know it.

In practical terms, three squadrons of light weight F-35 couldn't make a dent, nor scratch the surface of Iran's armor. Furthermore, if we pretend to believe in the term lucky-day, then Israelis will be in for a FATAL BLOW if they hallucinate about attacking Iran even with full US participation, it will be the end of their fantasy-party in the stolen land of Palestine.

Dogs that bark the loudest are jumpy little French-poodles that could be shredded to pieces in rapid fashion by an average size pooch "Iran is a huge wolfdog". Hence, for a jumpy Ashkenazi "fake Jew" to talk so loudly, shout like a paranoid schizophrenic who is on high doses of Prozac, and then brag constantly about a US made aircraft is very funny.

Look at Iran's map (1.8 million sq Km), Population (87 million), check annual number of graduating scientist and engineers in Iran the numbers and the quality of those graduates surpass Germany, France, Italy "never mind Israel". That realty should show that Iran is a serious world power "going up" with robust foundations in highly trained/educated human resources and a fully self reliant nation. Israel in comparison is a retrograde-dwarf third world mini-state void of any indigenous wealth or capabilities living in a barrowed time. Without USA/Western powers Israel could not last 72 hours against Iran even in wonderful sunny day with an airforce 10 folds greater in numbers than it posses currently.

Lastly the question arises for little Benny Karachun, why not have some self respect by talking your own size, also for once leave USA alone as that empty yapping makes you look utterly foolish and out of touch with reality.
Okay retard

An Ashkenazi retard cry-wolf with curly hair and big nose calling people nasty stuff. Typical Zionist full of hate and fully void of manners.
The fact remains; Israel is too small, too shallow, too dependent on US handouts and help, and too retarded to catch up with Iran

Well you did start it first and I don’t even like beny I have him on ignore.

they made S300-PMU3 but for promotional reason they later changed the name to S400 just like T72-BU that they renamed to T90 or Su-27M they just renamed to Su-35
Initially, the term S300-PMU 3 was used for S-400 while it was in development stage. When the system was finalized and became operational it was named S-400 according to published literature by Almaz Central Design Bureau. However, NATO kept using the designation S-300PMU 3 until Almaz named the system "TRIUMF"; translation: "Triumph" in English. Since then no one used the term S300-PMU 3.

The fact remains; Israel is too small, too shallow, too dependent on US handouts and help, and too retarded to catch up with Iran

Nothing personal. I stated facts and nothing I said is hidden or unknown about those people in the world. The problem with barking, it is an annoyance that must be stopped, so I tried to do just that. I hope S/He starts behaving like a normal human among humans.

Last edited:

Okay second retard

For example the only part of Merkava MBT made by Israelis is the THERMAL SLEEVE for the 120 mm German main gun "made in Ashkelon", while the power pack is made (100%) by General Dynamics "land Division", the main Gun is a Rheinmetall/Kraussmaffei product
Lol, Trophy APS, radars, all electronic systems, software, Battle Management Systems, ammunition, armor, ERA, tracks, suspension, fire control systems, encrypted communication devices all made in Israel. IMI MG253 is a licensed version of the German L44 just like the M256 the Americans use on the Abrams lol. Cope.

I keep repeating
The missile industry has a range of 300 km
Iran has experience and knowledge of high-powered engines, quality of heat-resistant coatings, aerodynamic structures, etc

A long-range air-to-air missile is not far from the Iranians' reach

Back
Top Bottom