What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

we also had the Bavar 373 destroyed in the past.
this-man-is-lying-lying.gif

Share with us evidence where your smelly F-35s have come near a Bavar and evidence that your jets have touched a Bavar. As far as we know Bavar isnt even deployed yet nor can your jets reach Iran. So I'll put that down to your usual big nosed lie!
Your Iranian troops in Syria are supposed to be protected by something right? That something was the Bavar 373 and it was destroyed, among the countless of other systems we destroyed in Syria and Iraq. we didn't need any F-35 for it as well.
Cope

No you haven't lmao what are you on about. Bavar-373 literally only entered mass production this year you delusional cuck
Lol it's in service since 2019

Your Iranian troops in Syria are supposed to be protected by something right? That something was the Bavar 373 and it was destroyed, among the countless of other systems we destroyed in Syria and Iraq. we didn't need any F-35 for it as well.

Cope! You said your jets have taken out Bavars, now you're flip flopping and speaking about Syria lol! I asked you to show evidence that Bavar is in Syria, and you know you can't. All youve managed to destroy in syria are old S-300s and S-200s, old soviet tech lol! You even begged Putin to switch off the S-400s lol! Most of your empty warehouse runs have been with f-35s. Learn to swim, you organ snatching nazi!

Lol it's in service since 2019

In service in Iran, not Syria! I think lying is in your dna, thats what all you people do.

All he could say was "cope" and he runs away like a coward.

Cope! You said your jets have taken out Bavars, now you're flip flopping and speaking about Syria lol! I asked you to show evidence that Bavar is in Syria, and you know you can't. All youve managed to destroy in syria are old S-300s and S-200s, old soviet tech lol! You even begged Putin to switch off the S-400s lol! Most of your empty warehouse runs have been with f-35s. Learn to swim, you organ snatching nazi!

In service in Iran, not Syria! I think lying is in your dna, thats what all you people do.

All he could say was "cope" and he runs away like a coward.
Lol, obviously I spoke about Syria, when did I say we used F-35s to target Bavar 373 in Iran?

Evidence😂 Israel doesn't work like that, we don't even admit attacking Iranian targets, evidence comes 15 years later when it doesn't matter anymore.

Have a nice read!

Lol, didn't know that's how "in service" works. You have some thousands of IRGC members in Syria. You attempt to protect them with your air defenses, but that doesn't seem to work.

Not lying or true at all but there was reports of IAF destroying anti aircraft systems in Syria that Iran brought in to strengthen Syrian defenses but nothing was reported to what or if any systems were destroyed,, the reports just state iaf attacked game changing anti aircraft systems, he just embellishing on the story without any facts.

Not lying or true at all but there was reports of IAF destroying anti aircraft systems in Syria that Iran brought in to strengthen Syrian defenses but nothing was reported to what or if any systems were destroyed,, the reports just state iaf attacked game changing anti aircraft systems, he just embellishing on the story without any facts.
Iran isn't claiming casualties, Israel isn't claiming responsibility, and yet targets continue to be bombed, huge secondary explosions as well...

You won't find any evidence when no one acknowledges anything. We just have to rely on reports. You could deny all you want, in the end, Israel isn't bombing sand dunes in Syria and Iraq :)

Also, the reports stated those were Bavar 373s.

I thought this cancerous waste of air user was banned from regular Iranian threads?

😐… the brain on that troglodyte, my god. Wish he would just go away.

Bavar is barely even being made in significant quantities, let alone enough to be considered sent to Syria. How his lying *** thinks Iran would move in a still “experimental” AD system to Syria when Iranian airspace is in dire need of it , is beyond me…

Just ignore him, for the love of GOD ignore him.

I thought this cancerous waste of air user was banned from regular Iranian threads?

😐… the brain on that troglodyte, my god. Wish he would just go away.

Bavar is barely even being made in significant quantities, let alone enough to be considered sent to Syria. How his lying *** thinks Iran would move in a still “experimental” AD system to Syria when Iranian airspace is in dire need of it , is beyond me…

Shit reeks of “Iran has approved of Russia’s request to send Bavar to Ukraine” type of bullshit…

The absolute state of PDF lol.

Iran is in dire need? Hundreds of Iranians were killed in bombings of Israel in Syria, and Iran is obviously trying to surround Israel, it makes perfect sense for them to send air defenses to Syria.

Another evidence that disputes your BS argument would be the smuggling of long range Iranian air defenses like the Sayyad 2C to the Houthis in Yemen.

Lol, obviously I spoke about Syria, when did I say we used F-35s to target Bavar 373 in Iran?

Evidence😂 Israel doesn't work like that, we don't even admit attacking Iranian targets, evidence comes 15 years later when it doesn't matter anymore.

Have a nice read!

Lol, didn't know that's how "in service" works. You have some thousands of IRGC members in Syria. You attempt to protect them with your air defenses, but that doesn't seem to work.

Yeah we know ziopigs dont use evidence and just rely on lying, thanks for admitting it. So if there is no evidence, then it simply didnt happen. There are no Bavars in Syria, and if they are anywhere they will be in Iran. You make this easy.

Nowhere does that wiki article mention bavars in Syria! Lol fail!

In service in Iran, dipshit, not in Syria! Lol I pray IDF are as dumb as you, honestly it's a poor show everytime you speak. I ask you again, show me evidence where they are being protected by Bavar. The evidence seems to point to Syrian AD which is old soviet systems. Are you that retarded? Lol

Iran is in dire need? Hundreds of Iranians were killed in bombings of Israel in Syria, and Iran is obviously trying to surround Israel, it makes perfect sense for them to send air defenses to Syria.

Another evidence that disputes your BS argument would be the smuggling of long range Iranian air defenses like the Sayyad 2C to the Houthis in Yemen.

Hundrends? Lol you have barely killed a few dozen and most of them are either Syrians or civilians which you assume to be IRGC generals lol that's how desperate you organ snatching zionazis are. There is no evidence of Iranian AD inside Syria, you need to back your shit up otherwise your claims are rejected. Iran has encircled you and Hezbollah is armed to the teeth, wakey wakey!

We're talking about Bavars, dumbass, not Sayyad or other systems. Stop squirming like a bitch!

Shimon, stop making shit up for your colleague Bjorn. There are no Iranian AD "which Iran brought in". All the AD in Syria is old soviet garbage which they always had, the Iranians are there to teach them how to use them. Stop making shit up, you halloween celebrating, wife parading dickhead!

Shimon, stop making shit up for your colleague Bjorn. There are no Iranian AD "which Iran brought in". All the AD in Syria is old soviet garbage which they always had, the Iranians are there to teach them how to use them. Stop making shit up, you halloween celebrating, wife parading dickhead!
You're suggesting Iran has 20,000 IRGC soldiers in Syria but no air defenses😂

You're suggesting Iran has 20,000 IRGC soldiers in Syria but no air defenses😂

Stop making numbers up you absolute wankspangle! There is no evidence of Iranians shipping massive AD to Syria, let alone Bavar. This would have been picked up by OSINT or US media! They are there to help Syria with whatever they have. Theyre fighting ziopig armed ISIS fighters, guerrilla style, so massive sophisticated AD is useless. Shit for brains! Lol

Stop making numbers up you absolute wankspangle! There is no evidence of Iranians shipping massive AD to Syria, let alone Bavar. This would have been picked up by OSINT or US media! They are there to help Syria with whatever they have. Theyre fighting ziopig armed ISIS fighters, guerrilla style, so massive sophisticated AD is useless. Shit for brains! Lol
Yeah no evidence, I wonder what's being blown up lol. It's almost as if Iran is trying to make it hard to detect their weapon smuggling into Iran! OSINT and American media don't have Mossad agents in Iran. There's plenty of footage of targets being blown up with massive secondary explosions.

They're not fighting ISIS fighters they're fighting Israel that bombs them every week for the last 10 years. Hundreds of dead Iranians, including generals, advanced weaponry, guidance kits for missiles, anti ship missiles and also hundreds of Syrians. Iran is attempting to militarize Syria to contain Israel but it doesn't seem to work lol.

The evidence seems to point to Syrian AD which is old soviet systems. Are you that retarded? Lol
Syrians have their own air defenses, no one said the Syrians are being given air defenses, Iranians are trying to field their own.
Hundrends? Lol you have barely killed a few dozen and most of them are either Syrians or civilians which you assume to be IRGC generals lol that's how desperate you organ snatching zionazis are. There is no evidence of Iranian AD inside Syria, you need to back your shit up otherwise your claims are rejected. Iran has encircled you and Hezbollah is armed to the teeth, wakey wakey!

We're talking about Bavars, dumbass, not Sayyad or other systems. Stop squirming like a bitch!
Hundreds lol. Probably more. Over 1000 bombing sorties.

You expect me to believe you send air defenses to Yemen to defend some Houthi cavemen but not to defend 20,000 IRGC soldiers in Syria? Delusional.

Iran is the one encircled and infiltrated, not Israel. Israel has more than enough power to wipe out all Iranian proxies and send back all enemy states back to the stone age.

I’ll give him one point (can’t believe I’m saying this) but some several odd years ago I believe Iran did indeed send AD units of a higher level (TOR-M1 complex, and some others i think) but they were indeed disabled/destroyed due to inadequate cover, superior IDF/NATO ISR and general lack of resolve against Israeli forces.

However, given that the BAVAR isn’t even an IRGC project (It’s an Artesh one). The likely hood of there being any sizable force currrently is quite low due to the sheer costs of such a high-end AD complex. We know that Iran’s airspace has an urgent need for it so that niche would have to filled first. Any other explanation or reasoning or whatever to the contrary is abject ignorance on the matter.

There aren’t that many units, it’s expensive, it’s not being sold or shipped abroad, domestic defense needs come first.

Back
Top Bottom