What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

If we deploy new generation of Bavar-373B to Sirri island, this is what happens at the 300 KM range of its missiles :

Screenshot_20221108_122900.jpg

Or if its deployed to Qeshm island :
Screenshot_20221108_123049.jpg

In both cases UAE cannot fly its fighters without receiving our pre-shot warning or maybe warning shot lol.

I didn't mention its radar coverage.

If we deploy new generation of Bavar-373B to Sirri island, this is what happens at the 300 KM range of its missiles :

View attachment 894556

Or if its deployed to Qeshm island :View attachment 894557

In both cases UAE cannot fly its fighters without receiving our pre-shot warning or maybe warning shot lol.

I didn't mention its radar coverage.
UAE already can't fly anything without us knowing it
Ghadir radar already make sure if that, and soon Sepehr make double sure of that
map-radar-ghadir-image02.jpg

map-radar-ghadir-image03.jpg

Ghadir has a range of 1100km and altitude of 300km
just think when Sepehr become integrated
1667915130903.png

Last edited:
for that first simorgh must be ready , then they most build a new version suitable for the task and at the same time we must build a radar like Swedish Erieye
it all take time specially with our limited budget , i say not in next 5 year
Simorgh? you mean Iran 140? so hello to 1420.

Iran should have the ability to cover and strike the Arabian Sea until bab-el-mandeb and the red sea, this is very important

I'm pretty sure in case of war US cruisers would launch tomahawks from the Arabian sea in mass, does Iran have the capability to strike there precisely?

Iran would need a 4000km range missile to strike Diego Garcia, probably where B-1 and B-2 bombers would come from

Simorgh? you mean Iran 140? so hello to 1420.
maybe later , all depends on how much funds they actually put aside for such project

Iran should have the ability to cover and strike the Arabian Sea until bab-el-mandeb and the red sea, this is very important

I'm pretty sure in case of war US cruisers would launch tomahawks from the Arabian sea in mass, does Iran have the capability to strike there precisely?

Iran would need a 4000km range missile to strike Diego Garcia, probably where B-1 and B-2 bombers would come from
b-1 and b-2 and b-52 will come from Guam not Diego Garcia

maybe later , all depends on how much funds they actually put aside for such project

b-1 and b-2 and b-52 will come from Guam not Diego Garcia
In what distance a ground station radar can not see the target anymore due to horizon? I mean no matter how Bavar radar could be extended but targets at low level would a problem.

In what distance a ground station radar can not see the target anymore due to horizon? I mean no matter how Bavar radar could be extended but targets at low level would a problem.
depend on the type of radar , and altitude of radar , ... but I'm not the person you must ask that , its not my field

Depends on the topography. If you elevate system high enough on some mountain peaks you can negate earths curvature to great extend.

Depends on the topography. If you elevate system high enough on some mountain peaks you can negate earths curvature to great extend.
Iran topography is this:

3gwq4ht9pjv61.png
So no mater what you do on the ground there would be still loopholes, one of the reasons behind purchasing F-14 back in 70s was using it as mini awacs to cover all areas that stationary radars was blind.

Back
Top Bottom