What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

Are you talking about the "2nd generation" Bavar-373? Bigger missiles, better range, better radars...?
I remember I saw around 2 years ago an interview with Brigadier General Farzad Esmaili, he mentioned there is a new, better B-373 in work which will surpass S-400 and it will be ready in 2 years...
no im talking about a completely new system built by another organization different from the organization that built Bavar-373, that system is a monster by it self.

enjoy guys this is the real Bavar-373 ( anti ballistic and cruise missile version )

Untistled.jpg

no im talking about a completely new system built by another organization different from the organization that built Bavar-373, that system is a monster by it self.

You mean the IRGC? I know IRGC has stated they are working on their own long range air defence, but from what I can see in the open source, there is no more information than that.

enjoy guys this is the real Bavar-373 ( anti ballistic and cruise missile version )

View attachment 682904
So You mean this is the anti ballistic anti cruise version and there is another version for jets?
And another question , the other long range powerful system is the Long Range IRGC talked about? Alm Al Hoda or another one?

You mean the IRGC? I know IRGC has stated they are working on their own long range air defence, but from what I can see in the open source, there is no more information than that.
yes there is not , i just hope we get to see it they have been working on it for more then 10 years now.
So You mean this is the anti ballistic anti cruise version and there is another version for jets?
And another question , the other long range powerful system is the Long Range IRGC talked about? Alm Al Hoda or another one?
yes there is at least 3 version of Bavar-373 , well yes IRGC Alm Al Hoda is one of them IRGC actually working on several of there long range air defense systems

yes there is not , i just hope we get to see it they have been working on it for more then 10 years now.

yes there is at least 3 version of Bavar-373 , well yes IRGC Alm Al Hoda is one of them IRGC actually working on several of there long range air defense systems

One of them should be an anti satellite system, my guess...

We should deliver our most advanced air defence systems to both Syria and Hezbollah.
That would really limit Israeli adventurism.

And to protect ourselves, just mass produce those systems and place it in every corner of the country, not to mention in Abu Musa and Tunb Islands. That would limit American adventurism.

We shouldn't give Syria or Hezbollah anything.

Death to Bashar

Great news ... Bad news for Russians !!!
Russia is beholden to the Zionists and not a credible source of weapons as it has stiffed Iran repeatedly and refused to sell any modern aircraft and took a decade to deliver the antiquated S-300 which Azerbaijan destroyed so easily in the current war against Armenia. Iran must develop its own systems and improve military cooperation with China, which is a more reliable partner.

Russia is beholden to the Zionists and not a credible source of weapons as it has stiffed Iran repeatedly and refused to sell any modern aircraft and took a decade to deliver the antiquated S-300 which Azerbaijan destroyed so easily in the current war against Armenia. Iran must develop its own systems and improve military cooperation with China, which is a more reliable partner.

Iran’s S-300 and Armenia’s S-300 are nothing alike and separate by over 30 years worth of technology advancement.

Iran’s S-300 and Armenia’s S-300 are nothing alike and separate by over 30 years worth of technology advancement.
Let's hope so. Iran has pretty capable engineers and has modified the S-300 for local conditions. The Russian S-300 systems in Syria have proved to be totally useless as Israel has attacked Syria in broad daylight over hundreds of time. Armenian S-300 proved totally vulnerable to drones and apprently most have been destroyed. The Russian S-400 have never been used in combat, so the jury is still out.

Let's hope so. Iran has pretty capable engineers and has modified the S-300 for local conditions. The Russian S-300 systems in Syria have proved to be totally useless as Israel has attacked Syria in broad daylight over hundreds of time. Armenian S-300 proved totally vulnerable to drones and apprently most have been destroyed. The Russian S-400 have never been used in combat, so the jury is still out.

The S-300 in Syria is operated by Russia and cannot be used against Israel. It is also doubtful it is actually set up for engagement at this point.

Many S-300 that were destroyed in Armenia were not set up and just sitting in storage. One was destroyed via a BM missile strike. They are Soviet Era S-300s

Iran's S-300PMU2s are essentially a step-down from the S-400 itself if I'm not mistaken. This AD system is one of the best versions of the S-300 you could hope to have, but your comments on Russia do hold some weight as far as I'm concerned. Albeit the Russians have their own geopolitical reasons for providing and not providing certain systems to countries, what they did to Iran concerning the original S-300 deal was a very treacherous thing to do. Undoubtedly this has left a bad taste in many peoples mouths but we should learn how to move past it but still be cautious of any future dealings.

Idk what to say about China, it seems that any 'deal' regarding the upgrading of Iran's Air-Force/general military by foreign nations will encounter severe problems ranging from budget, politics, integration, implementation, sanctions etc... We can only hope that Iran can find a way to work with the Russians and Chinese on this issue.

Back
Top Bottom