What's new

Iranian actors and actresses

268200_185796374808893_110911398964058_479946_7319715_n.jpg

another indian girl from village beating iranian actresses..lol.. now this is beuty without makeup

Oy Jatt your photo above is not working. ^

268200_185796374808893_110911398964058_479946_7319715_n.jpg

another indian girl from village beating iranian actresses..lol.. now this is beuty without makeup

yeh baat to sahee hai but pichleee walee meri aur Raza bhai keh choice peh puri nahin utreee !

apni tah ahee pasand hai yarra. hun tu leh k ah koyee. lol ya may koyee actress de photo paish kara.. lol

Many shias of Pakistan specially go to Iran to find themselves a wife..My neighbor is a shia and his wife is iranian.He wen to iran and stayed there for some time while trying to find a wife....She is hot ;)

Many shias of Pakistan specially go to Iran to find themselves a wife..My neighbor is a shia and his wife is iranian.He wen to iran and stayed there for some time while trying to find a wife....She is hot ;)

Thanks for letting us know how you feel about your neighbor's wife. :rofl::rofl:

yaar avay boli janday ho.. kuch photo shoto paish v karo assi v vaikeyay kehreya hoora nay yaar. post pics or its a lie as i said

No offence to Iranian friends on this forum, these actresses (except one or two) whose pictures are posted here some how looks old and some how artificial. they really missing ...... Lacks somthing. ...

I've seem many Iranian girls looking much beautiful and atractive that posted on this thread.

yaar razpak bhai.. KLPD ho gaya... koyee photo shoto he vaikha danday bus gallah he karee gayay tussi tah yaar.

Not true. Covering heads is part of the Religion, not the Culture.

This is how Iranians used to dress before the Islamic Revolution.
BR11-1.jpg

Still very modest.

nooo nooo ... it is our culture ... 7000 years :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom