What's new

Iranian actors and actresses

Semitic might me more accurate, but then almost all Muslim countries = Arabs, and so on, thats why maybe better to go by nations than ethnic descendants :)

Example of one Jewish beauty (or Semitic, if you prefer :agree:)

Natalie-Portman-natalie-portman-409428_364_600.jpg

natalie-portman-28063.jpg

natalie_portman.jpg

What he means is that Jewish people like the Ashkenazi Jews are more closer to Europeans.

Semitic is a linguistic group like 'Indo-European' or 'Turkic'. All sorts of different people speak these languages.

in my view a lot of these iranian actress look just like average european or american women. not my taste. seems like any normal european women can become a actress in iran

indian women followed by pakistani and then arab and european with dark hair are my choice.
at the end of the day, these actresses are working in the movie industry of a theocratic country. Women in Iran's movie industry don't always get selected for their body and beauty like they are in other countries. That's why I say they are not a good representation.

at the end of the day, these actresses are working in the movie industry of a theocratic country. Women in Iran's movie industry don't always get selected for their body and beauty like they are in other countries. That's why I say they are not a good representation.

yes i know. i have seen some real beutifull iranian women on TV. but these posted ones look like anyone from a european crowd. not representing iran that much

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

There is no part of the world not even a village where beauty is absent.
But the Summum of beauty is an inside one combined with an outside look, This is what we call charisma.
Do not forget that charm is much more powerful than mere beauty.

Most beautiful women of Pakistan, nobody in the world will ever see. Lol

Only Pakistanis will understand what I mean.

Beautiful girls but I've seen better looking Iranian girls in North America. Some have very innocent looks that these actresses don't have.

Do actresses also have to cover their heads? I think women should not be forced to cover their heads. They should be taught by their parents but when she grows up it should ultimately be her choice.

Beautiful girls but I've seen better looking Iranian girls in North America. Some have very innocent looks that these actresses don't have.

Do actresses also have to cover their heads? I think women should not be forced to cover their heads. They should be taught by their parents but when she grows up it should ultimately be her choice.
Iran is a theocracy, not a democracy. So yes, they do. The rules apply for everyone, not individuals or groups.

covering their heads is part of their culture. i have no problem with it. some iranian go over the top for showing they are liberal. those women i have problem with

Goli.jpg

2009112143056423734_20.jpg

673560_iranian-actress-farahani-poses-during-a-photocall-to-promote-the-film-about-elly-of-the-59th-berlinale-film-festival-in-berlin.jpg

Golshifteh_Farahani_actress_actrice_comedienne_08.jpg

Oh, I'm in Love.

I think this girl played a short role in the movie "body of lies", correct? I find this girl more pretty than the other fake Europeans, very "middle eastern / asian" look. I don't know why most of the Iranian, Turkish, Arabs and even Pakistani actresses try to look European. Those who like European girls will prefer the original over the fake ones. If you watch the Turkish TV channels you would think that Turkey has more blondes than Sweden, all of those "swarthy" Turkish girls with dyed hair look quite fake and to some extent even funny.

in my view a lot of these iranian actress look just like average european or american women. not my taste. seems like any normal european women can become a actress in iran

indian women followed by pakistani and then arab and european with dark hair are my choice.

She looks like a gypsy to me, the ones we have in poor areas of big cities that beg for money and I'm speaking the truth, she's ugly too IMO.

covering their heads is part of their culture. i have no problem with it. some iranian go over the top for showing they are liberal. those women i have problem with

Not true. Covering heads is part of the Religion, not the Culture.

This is how Iranians used to dress before the Islamic Revolution.
BR11-1.jpg

Still very modest.

She looks like a gypsy to me, the ones we have in poor areas of big cities that beg for money and I'm speaking the truth, she's ugly too IMO.

Beauty comes from inside my friend. Most women are anything, but beautiful. HAHAHA.

I think she has very sweet eyes.

ah han send me some then. rather post some pictures here? lets check their beuty. without picz its a lie.

Back
Top Bottom