What's new

Iranian 65th Airborne Special Forces Brigade (NOHED)

its not g3 its short barrel version of sama...
and nohed force...they are very dangerous even with a blade...

Bullpup G3 (Kara):

103545_951.jpg

Untitled.png

Kh-2002:

Untitled.jpg

Bullpup G3 (Kara):

this is new version of Kara ... not the old one ....

although our defense ministry still didn't mass produce non of Sama , Kara , Kh 2002 ....

this is new version of Kara ... not the old one ....

although our defense ministry still didn't mass produce non of Sama , Kara , Kh 2002 ....
we are already mass producing the kheibar(Sama):
تولید انبوه و استقبال نیروهای مسلح از«سلاح خیبر»+جزئیات
except an outdated half-dead ancient website, there is not any news about that Bullpup G3, I think they produced both 7.62 and 5.56 for test phase and chose the 5.56 as the final choice for our army.

I'd rather the new G-3.Army cammander had used it and said it is a good choice for replacing the old G-3.It can change into a sniper rifle during the battle.The picture Gold Eagle uploaded shows the sniper model and the one in the soldiers hand shows the assault one.

I'd rather the new G-3.Army cammander had used it and said it is a good choice for replacing the old G-3.It can change into a sniper rifle during the battle.The picture Gold Eagle uploaded shows the sniper model and the one in the soldiers hand shows the assault one.

in " Shock " documentary shown by Chanel 3 , Iranian police used the G3 sniper model and with two shot he take down two kidnapers ( he shot both of them in blink of an eye ... that was impressive !!! )

in " Shock " documentary shown by Chanel 3 , Iranian police used the G3 sniper model and with two shot he take down two kidnapers ( he shot both of them in blink of an eye ... that was impressive !!! )

I saw that.No wonder!They are NOPO snipers.But I am surprised why he didn't shot them in the head!What he did would be dangerous for the hostage.

its not g3 its short barrel version of sama...
and nohed force...they are very dangerous even with a blade...

Even without any blade
327129_644.jpg

I saw that.No wonder!They are NOPO snipers.But I am surprised why he didn't shot them in the head!What he did would be dangerous for the hostage.

Even without any blade
327129_644.jpg

They are Police , they aren't allow to shot to kill criminals in first place , if I remember correctly , its against law ...

They are Police , they aren't allow to shot to kill criminals in first place , if I remember correctly , its against law ...

But shooting a terrorist in the shoulder while he is holding a pistol over someone's head would be dangerous.After he is hit, he might shoot the victim because of the bullet's sudden shock.It is what I think.They are commandos.They are well trained and certainly consider whatever I think about.So they must have a good reason.In another clip I've seen a poor terrorist who get shot in his head.The bullet's effect on his head was really scary.:sniper:

Back
Top Bottom