What's new

Iran Zoroastrianism honors Mehregan

Persepolis

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
aor2_0521_46_51.jpg

Iran Zoroastrians have held annual Mehregan Festival in the country, celebrating love, harmony and kindness.

This year, the festival coincided with mourning ceremonies for Imam Hussein (AS). In tribute to the third Muslim Imam, the events to honor Mehregan were scaled back.

Ofcourse the benefit-eating muslim gets respected everywhere in the world, it's natural for all religions to bow down for them, they expect respect and only take, but never give. It's the typical behaviour of the jewslims. It's in the family. If they become majority, like parasites they will eventually destroy the host.

Why the fcuk are you crying here?

Ofcourse the benefit-eating muslim gets respected everywhere in the world, it's natural for all religions to bow down for them, they expect respect and only take, but never give. It's the typical behaviour of the jewslims. It's in the family. If they become majority, like parasites they will eventually destroy the host.
latest

realest shit i have seen for a while my g. we got to keep it real fam.

First of all the story has 2 sides. Secondly they should go back to their countries, as visitors they should respect the local culture and religions. Somethimes you come by killing and invading, somethimes you get killed.

Have the Iranians stopped you from fire worshipping or something?

First of all the story has 2 sides. Secondly they should go back to their countries, as visitors they should respect the local culture and religions. Somethimes you come by killing and invading, somethimes you get killed.

Why the **** should other religions adjust to Islam? what does islam give to humanity except isis, civil wars and crisis. They feel like privileged or something? :lol:well world is changing bro.

I say lets open a bottle of red wine (merlot) and eat roasted meat during moharam. Lets feast.

Possibly because islam is a very large, very fast growing faith present across the planet in multiple states

Go for it!!!!

You should eat pig meat and drink if your not muslim

They tell to worship a black stone or a cube. But we Iranians don't care. Time to wake up.
If the Iranians haven't stopped you from your various fire worshipping rituals then whst are you crying about?

Possibly because islam is a very large, very fast growing faith present across the planet in multiple states. Go for it!!!!You should eat pig meat and drink if your not muslim
If the Iranians haven't stopped you from your various fire worshipping rituals then whst are you crying about?
Because possibly because islam is very large, all people should bow down?
Well combination of christianity, budhism, hinduism, other religions and atheism, agnosticism is way bigger. Even giving mass-birth like pigs, muslims will not become majority. Even by wrong statistics that everyone who is born in a muslim-majority country is automaticly a muslim, muslims will not become majority.

You obviously don't know what Muslims really worship. You will get respect when you stop killing Muslims in Palestine Kashmir Burma
Go collect that respect from your jew cousins/relatives. It's not my business. Muslims are guests in India, they can move to Pakistan if they don't like the country. I don't see why they should make problems in India? I think many Indian muslims are first patriot Indian, then muslim, so they don't worry about kashmir.
Burma is not a place for muslims, they can move to their home country Bangladesh or become refugees in Indonesia. Few weeks ago their militias started to kill hindus.

Well combination of christianity, budhism, hinduism, other religions and atheism, agnosticism is way bigger. Even giving mass-birth like pigs, muslims will not become majority. Even by wrong statistics that everyone who is born in a muslim-majority country is automaticly a muslim, muslims will not become majority.

Its still a very large, very fast growing faith spread across the world that represents a massive mass of humanity

When you have so much people, people tend to go out their way to give space for events and special occasions

Maybe your feelings neglected because your zoro numbers are lower hence you don't feel or have people give you respect

You obviously don't know what Muslims really worship. You will get respect when you stop killing Muslims in Palestine Kashmir Burma
jut like arrogant stubborn muslims who consider others as cross-, fire- and cow-worshippers.

Go collect that respect from your jew cousins/relatives. It's not my business. Muslims are guests in India, they can move to Pakistan if they don't like the country. I don't see why they should make problems in India? I think many Indian muslims are first patriot Indian, then muslim, so they don't worry about kashmir.
Burma is not a place for muslims, they can move to their home country Bangladesh or become refugees in Indonesia. Few weeks ago their militias started to kill hindus.
Lol you keep killing us and expect us to respect you scumbags, you just supported ethnic cleansing it doesn't take long for a islamophobic animal to show your true colors

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom