What's new

Iran warns: will hit militant 'safe havens' inside Pakistan

Pakistan can nuke iran completely with in minutes
Thing is, Pakistan won't do a thing, neither would Iran. Iran right now is in no state to go to war. Their economy is broke. They have too many enemies too in the region.
Unless the Iranian elites want to destroy their own country :pop:

How ignorant of you. Iran has good relations with most of its border states, including Iraq, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Turkey. Unlike you, considering the fact that you have managed to antagonize most of your border states.

We are not encircled. You are. And you soon will be crushed by these states if the ignorant policies of your government continue.
Turkey, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan all dislike Iran, and HAVE NO GOOD RELATIONS. Stop lying to yourself.
Pakistan has our support.

It takes more than your incompetent generals and army to break us. We have confronted the world's single most powerful country , the United States of America, for more than 40 years and we are still standing. We have preserved our independence and sovereignty, against multiple threats, and have even managed to increase our regional footprint through wise and cunning policies.

You on the other hand are nothing more than a failed state, a Saudi client state, with a smaller economy and scientific output, and couldn't handle our millenia old military culture and stamina if a war would ever break out.

You confronted Americans? Where? Lol. Dude we believe in action .you always talk.you are taking revenge from Israel since 1970. Israel effectively hitting your proxy Hezbollah in Syria.where is your pride? An american ship destroyed your passenger jet and didn't even apologize.is this your pride? Is this your confrontation? Everyone makes fun of Iran.

Turkey, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan all dislike Iran, and HAVE NO GOOD RELATIONS. Stop lying to yourself.
Pakistan has our support.

You don't know what you are talking about. Iran has no problems with the states you mention (it only has disagreements with Turkey over Syria and Iraq), but economy, security and military wise it has good relations with the following states.

You confronted Americans? Where? Lol. Dude we believe in action .you always talk.you are taking revenge from Israel since 1970. Israel effectively hitting your proxy Hezbollah in Syria.where is your pride? An american ship destroyed your passenger jet and didn't even apologize.is this your pride? Is this your confrontation? Everyone makes fun of Iran.

Hezbollah spanked Israel in 2006. Iran neutralized hundreds of American soldiers in Iraq. Go away, nobody takes your country serious, where terrorists occasionally manage to infiltrate your military bases and kill dozens of soldiers.

You don't know what you are talking about. Iran has no problems with the states you mention (it only has disagreements with Turkey over Syria and Iraq), but economy, security and military wise it has good relations with the following states.
No. IT IS YOU that don't know what YOU ARE talking about.
Go ask the Iranians on this forum if those states have a "GOOD" relations with Iran, they'd all say no.
How can you have good relations with ARMENIA and AZERBAIJAN at the same time? And then with Turkey :lol:
I understand you have good relations with PAKISTAN and INDIA. But not with us.

Hezbollah spanked Israel in 2006. Iran neutralized hundreds of American soldiers in Iraq. Go away, nobody takes your country serious, where terrorists occasionally manage to infiltrate your military bases and kill dozens of soldiers.

Hahaha.Iran neutralized american soldiers? Hahaha.do you know what america can do against Iran if they want? They can destroy you within minutes.they are keeping you alive for a reason.as far as Pakistan is concerned,we are already fighting on several fronts.if you want to fight,come and get us.your threats are a joke.nobody takes your country seriously.

maybe I'm a India that is a Shiite Muslim living in the U.S? :eek:

Hahaha. Xd

Hahaha.Iran neutralized american soldiers? Hahaha.do you know what america can do against Iran if they want? They can destroy you within minutes.they are keeping you alive for a reason.as far as Pakistan is concerned,we are already fighting on several fronts.if you want to fight,come and get us.your threats are a joke.nobody takes your country seriously.

I'm perfectly aware of what the US can do. Like bombing poor Pakistanis with drones. You are a joke nation.

The US and Israel are scared shitless of Iran.

So what that joker Zareef was doing in Pakistan?

It seems the civilians have no control in Iran, it is their military/intelligence overseen by Persian Mullahs, which calls the shot. Connect the dots with Iran-India collab in spreading terrorism in Pakistan, Kulbashan and Uzair Baluch episode, and the picture gets clear.

Iranian generals are threatening both Pakistan and Saudi Arabia on the same day. Silly sods they are. At a time when their arse is stretched all the way to Syria, do they really want to test Pakistan patience? They share huge border with Pakistan and the Arabs would be licking their lips, jumping with joy thinking about the possibilities of using this underbelly of Iran against it while Pakistan looking the other way. All this coming at a time when Pakistan has kept itself away from sectarian non sense of ME and the Yemen war.

No. IT IS YOU that don't know what YOU ARE talking about.
Go ask the Iranians on this forum if those states have a "GOOD" relations with Iran, they'd all say no.
How can you have good relations with ARMENIA and AZERBAIJAN at the same time? And then with Turkey :lol:
I understand you have good relations with PAKISTAN and INDIA. But not with us.

Shut up. This thread isn't about Turkey. Nobody cares about your incomepent failed state which took three months to liberate a small city like al-Bab in Syria.

I'm perfectly aware of what the US can do. Like bombing poor Pakistanis with drones. You are a joke nation.

The US and Israel are scared shitless of Iran.

Scared with you?hahaha Israel have f-35s. Do you know ground reality! Israel is hitting Hezbollah on daily basis inside Syria and even Russia promised not to intervene.what basically is your pride? Your pride is proxy or direct assault? How they destroyed your jet is still a lesson for your revolutionary force,basically a bunch of jokers.

Iranian generals are threatening both Pakistan and Saudi Arabia on the same day. Silly sods they are. At a time when their arse is stretched all the way to Syria, do they really want to test Pakistan patience? They share huge border with Pakistan and the Arabs would be licking their lips, jumping with joy thinking about the possibilities of using this underbelly of Iran against it while Pakistan looking the other way. All this coming at a time when Pakistan has kept itself away from sectarian non sense of ME and the Yemen war.

The problem is, the Arabs are already using your territory against us. That is because Pakistan is a client state of the Saudis.

We are hardly overstretched in Syria. It took a couple of thousands of advisors to change the tide of the war. Nothing more.

Shut up. This thread isn't about Turkey. Nobody cares about your incomepent failed state which took three months to liberate a small city like al-Bab in Syria.
My state is failed. But we are still richer than the average poor Iranian and Indian put together lol
Says a lot about your state , doesn't it?
Lets not blame sanctions either, it's not like you people produce anything of use to the world.
There's not a single famous Iranian brand I can think of lol

Should change the countries name from Iran to I Rant because she's always bitching about something

Now because there transgender border guards can't stop rag tag smugglers they threaten to strike us
Woo hoo we're scared lol

Go away Iran you fools you can't do nothing lol

...before we put a nuclear bomb under your backsides

Scared with you?hahaha Israel have f-35s. Do you know ground reality! Israel is hitting Hezbollah on daily basis inside Syria and even Russia promised not to intervene.what basically is your pride? Your pride is proxy or direct assault? How they destroyed your jet is still a lesson for your revolutionary force,basically a bunch of jokers.

Iran didn't masterminded the Marine Barrack bombing in Lebanon in the '80s, killing dozens of American troops? Iran didn't provided Shia militias with EFPs which killed hundreds of US troops in Iraq? Iran didn't capture US sailors? Iran didn't provided Houthi rebels in Yemen with missiles which hit American allies warships? Iran hasn't supported Hezbollah against Israel, giving them a spanking in 2006?

We are a proud nation, scared of nobody. You are nothing more than a deobandi client state of the Saudis.

My state is failed. But we are still richer than the average poor Iranian and Indian put together lol
Says a lot about your state , doesn't it?
Lets not blame sanctions either, it's not like you people produce anything of use to the world.
There's not a single famous Iranian brand I can think of lol

The average Turk is hardly richer than the average Iranian.

GDP-PPP-per-capita-of-countries-worldwide-2013.png

Back
Top Bottom