What's new

IRAN WANTS TO OPEN NEW CHAPTER WITH NEIGHBORS - Envoy Reassures Gulf On N-Deal

:lol:

You sure have a wild imagination inventing history here I see. Keep it coming. Always a pleasure to read some fairytales from time to time. I am a fan of fiction but only in small quantities though. It can get tiring in the end.

We have destroyed the Arab world, and I am thankful for that. Arabs against Arabs, while the whole world wants to be friends with us know.

If Assad wins, as it seems, we are going to get the gas contracts in Syria, and other energy and construction contracts.

KSA has been partner of US for years but why does it has problem with Iran getting its relations better with US ? :whistle:

Dude...i got a news today from Reuter...

http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/12/02/ira-deal-saudi-idINDEE9B107320131202

But it seems like Saudia Arab and its allies are more worried about Iran deal rather than Israel which was supposed to be upset more than Saudi Arab.
Well its very simple to explain,
Iran/Isreal peace,very much possible.
Israel/Arab peace very low possibility.
Arab/Iran peace next to impossible.
What if Iran and Israel would make peace,that is their biggest worry.

Drop the scenario dude :lol:

Yep, back-stabbing is something Iran should be proud of.

What? The Shah had been their ally, and we never had any issue with him.

It all goes to ideology.

WTF?!!! Do you know what is the meaning of the word "Back stabbing"?
have arabs done any favor to Iranians in the whole history? if not, how do you say that it was back-stabbing?
Anyway, some Iranians helped mongols to finish arabian caliphate and they should be proud of having role in removing one of the most corrupted and cruel states in the world.

You are at the top 10 countries with highest reserves of natural gas :lol: Why need Syria's?

We have the largest gas reserves in the world. We need Syria to get gas to Syria and Libanon, to solify our influence there, and to export gas to Europe from the Med. Sea.

WTF?!!! Do you know what is the meaning of the word "Back stabbing"?
have arabs done any favor to Iranians in the whole history? if not, how do you say that it was back-stabbing?
Anyway, some Iranians helped mongols to finish arabian caliphate and they should be proud of having role in removing one of the most corrupted and cruel states in the world.

You didn't fallow the conversation we had had together, so please, zip it up.

Drop the scenario dude :lol:

Yep, back-stabbing is something Iran should be proud of.

What? The Shah had been their ally, and we never had any issue with him.

It all goes to ideology.

I don't think that is the issue though.

The Shah slaughtered his own people like goats.

Khomini slaughter his own fellow Iranians like rats.

No worries about sellout wannabe Arabians.

You are at the top 10 countries with highest reserves of natural gas :lol: Why need Syria's?
The shah and this regime are very different.
There was no sects problem in those days,now there are big problems because of Sunni/Shia devide.

We have the largest gas reserves in the world. We need Syria to get gas to Syria and Libanon, to solify our influence there, and to export gas to Europe from the Med. Sea.

I thought the Russians were bidding on that too? Do you think Iran and Russia can share the cake together? :angel:

The shah and this regime are very different.
There was no sects problem in those days,now there are big problems because of Sunni/Shia devide.

The Iranian Mullahs can't make peace either with the Sunnis or the Jews.

In short, in order to achieve what the 12ers began, the. Iranians have to destroy Israel and then Saudi.

The Shah slaughtered his own people like goats.

No surprise that having courtesy for others and talking with others with respect and avoiding insults is not part of bedouin's culture.
BTW, comparing Shah with your own backward fat comical leaders is laughable.

I thought the Russians were bidding on that too? Do you think Iran and Russia can share the cake together? :angel:

No Russians are not planning to get a gaspipeline to Syria. Would be quite impossible too. Iran and Russia did oppose the Qatari-gas proposal to Syria s couple of years ago. Iran has already began to build the pipeline to Iraq.

No surprise that having courtesy for others and talking with others with respect and avoiding insults is not part of bedouin's culture.
BTW, comparing Shah with your own backward fat comical leaders is laughable.

You are welcome to laugh :lol: at least the " Backward Bedouins " never slaughtered their people like goats :D which itself is truly laughable :rofl:

No Russians are not planning to get a gaspipeline to Syria. Would be quite impossible too. Iran and Russia did oppose the Qatari-gas proposal to Syria s couple of years ago. Iran has already began to build the pipeline to Iraq.

WhoTF is Iran to oppose a damn thing :lol:

You are welcome to laugh :lol: at least the " Backward Bedouins " never slaughtered their people like goats :D which itself is truly laughable :rofl:

As far as I know, your fella arabs in Al-Ahsa, Bahrain, Syria, Cairo, Yeman, Iraq, ... are the ones who are slaughtered in hundreds of thousands by terrorists and armies who are supported with your fat a$$ leaders, and mullahs.

I don`t know what Bedouin KSA arabs think.It`s better U go to eat your meal in desert and go abroad and spend your sold oil ration in wine houses and brothel in France and US and..... Every countries have it`s own people and citizens and don`t belong to U desert bedouins arab.Your king and princess only own arabian desert and it`s better that U stop blasting and murderings in other countries and let them progress,Nomad murders!!!

Back
Top Bottom