What's new

Iran Wanted the Soviet MiG-29 Fighter Jet as its Next Primary Fighter

Iran's Military planners must know better..the strategy has worked wonderfully so far..world's two Rouge states of US and Israel have yet to attack Iran...they must fear something ..I am sure it is not because of their humanitarian considerations..lol
You will probably get new jets soon

Let's wait and see

I give you a simple answers

1- Iran punches her enemies with missiles not aircrafts....

2- Iran prefers to develope her own aircraft rather than make jobs for foreign aviation workers.

3- Iran's priority list:..missiles and Drons..Air defence...naval ships/subs...airforce...ground forces....

We do not follow western style of defence priority.

I get most of that, and I even get developing your own fighter, it's all very commendable

But not having a considerable air force to defend your airspace is almost suicidal considering your enemies build up

Something like 50 to 100 J10s would be a great start

Or even pushing for something like the JF17 (hear me out)

Where you could develop your own weapons and incorporate into the fighter, ask for work share on your own purchase

Iran dosent seem to be keeping pace in this field at all

Nothing to do with any USA or Israel threats to them that’s are all in there heads thinking they at war with super powers

There neighbours, Afghanistan and Pakistan are not threatening them to buy anything new. Tehran spends its limited finances on its wars far from its own borders

I see Iraq , is pushing and building army airforce very fast.

You are the definition of the latter
ha ha ...wasnt expecting u to turn it on me.
Cannot take criticism about your godly impenetrable Iran
Lol, can you show me where i couldnt take criticism? i argue but i usually dont attack unless i've been attacked. Using words like "impenetrable Iran" is a freudian slip on your part, because that matches the reality, not even your Daddy US has tried. lets accept facts without bs sentiment.

Lol, can you show me where i couldnt take criticism? i argue but i usually dont attack unless i've been attacked. Using words like "impenetrable Iran" is a freudian slip on your part, because that matches the reality, not even your Daddy US has tried. lets accept facts without bs sentiment.
Your every message is literally you refusing to take criticism, because again, Iran is a godly impenetrable force that gets whatever it wants and can never do wrong.

Not even going to get into the rest, it's just pure cope. US can't penetrate Iran... Sure man, whatever you say...

The fact that you believe this says enough.

I get most of that, and I even get developing your own fighter, it's all very commendable

But not having a considerable air force to defend your airspace is almost suicidal considering your enemies build up

Something like 50 to 100 J10s would be a great start

Or even pushing for something like the JF17 (hear me out)

Where you could develop your own weapons and incorporate into the fighter, ask for work share on your own purchase

Iran dosent seem to be keeping pace in this field at all
It all goes back to 42 years ago when Iran's top notch airforce faced the realities of politics whe US cut off spares to he Iranian airforce at the start of the war with Iraq..I was there working for Iran defence industry..it was a shock but they managed to survive..never again Iran will place herself in a situation that a foreign power will do that ..Iran changed approach and went for missiles and air defence.

Any how no one in Iran neighborhood wants to attack iran...so we have time to develop our own platform...our most potent neighbour militarily is Pakistan and we have good relationships with them..others..we do not think too much of them..lol

Mate do not always be a a big cry baby when it’s comes to outsiders talking on your strengths and weakness.

It all goes back to 42 years ago when Iran's top notch airforce faced the realities of politics whe US cut off spares to he Iranian airforce at the start of the war with Iraq..I was there working for Iran defence industry..it was a shock but they managed to survive..never again Iran will place herself in a situation that a foreign power will do that ..Iran changed approach and went for missiles and air defence.

Any how no one in Iran neighborhood wants to attack iran...so we have time to develop our own platform...our most potent neighbour militarily is Pakistan and we have good relationships with them..others..we do not think too much of them..lol

That does makes sense once bitten by the west you’d be daft to return for sane again

You are falling way behind your regional neighbours airforces some our now introducing 5th generation planes, your going to end up 30 / 20 year just to catch up with them.

That does makes sense once bitten by the west you’d be daft to return for sane again

You are falling way behind your regional neighbours airforces some our now introducing 5th generation planes, your going to end up 30 / 20 year just to catch up with them.
without sanctions probably not, they are very competent but with sanctions
it'll be a tough ride, I really hope they somehow convince either China or Russia to give them top of the line jets
A shrewd Iranian diplomat is needed where not all his focus is on nuclear deal but to make bilateral relationship strong enough with other strong nations that they can overlook Israel, GCC, west concerns
Iran also needs to combine diplomatic efforts with international lawfare as they are facing lawfare from the most power countries on earth
he brings up Iran as an example on brutal international lawfare can potentially be and we are facing something abiet on a much smaller level
Iran needs to fight lawfare, than diplomatic efforts with powerful anti-west countries and the kind of diplomacy where these countries become dependent on Iran
In the long run dependency on Iran will make sure these countries have no choice but to overlook GCC,Israel, Western concerns and support Iran

TLTR - the political class needs to build broad networks of alliances with people who don't depend on their adversaries - slowly make them dependent on Iran
You'll start getting access to their military tech

Last edited:

Well they said it themselves...

No one can touch them because of their missiles and drones...

Back
Top Bottom