What's new

Iran Vs Israel Science

Any Israeli world wide company to brag about? Or you are just bragging with the achievements of others from others? Can you tell this forum it is not typical Israeli Bragging about American and European companies, or weapons or what have you?

Are you serious? these companies have major R&D centers in ISRAEL

This thread is about Science and technology

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, damn what a bunch of retards....

IBM
Motorola
Intel
Microsoft
Applied Materials
Cisco Systems
Hewlett-Packard
Alcatel Lucent
General Electric
BMC Software
CA Technologies
Philips
Broadcom
Marvell Technology
Siemens
Google
Micron Technology
EMC Corporation
SAP AG
SanDisk
Apple Inc

I just realised guys check the last 30 posts. Zaki is deleting them faster than we are writing :rofl:

Are you serious? these companies have major R&D centers in ISRAEL

This thread is about Science and technology

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, damn what a bunch of retards....

IBM
Motorola
Intel
Microsoft
Applied Materials
Cisco Systems
Hewlett-Packard
Alcatel Lucent
General Electric
BMC Software
CA Technologies
Philips
Broadcom
Marvell Technology
Siemens
Google
Micron Technology
EMC Corporation
SAP AG
SanDisk
Apple Inc

SO WHAT?
You did not create them, you are just stealing Ideas from people.

WOW, your stupidity is beyond cognitive science, farewell...

You ever heard of P.E.E? Point Evidence Explanation.
you made your point and where is evidence and explanation?
everything you said in this thread points to the fact that you are mentally challenged.

that is how they got the land they lie and cheat and steal others land. But sadly for them they are going behind Iran in science

They are much better at Iran in creating false BS though. I mean that holocaust was a masterpiece.

Are you serious? these companies have major W&C centers in ISRAHELL

This thread is about BS and NONSENSE

ARE YOU KILLING ME, damn what a bunch of retards....

MOSSAD
Intelaviv
Microzion
Applied Terrorism
Adult Systems
Hewlett-Backward
Al-Arabia Lucent
General Erection
BMC Softcore
DC Technologies
Broadcast
Gogol
Adult industry

Read the QUOTE PLZ :whistle:

that is how they got the land they lie and cheat and steal others land. But sadly for them they are going behind Iran in science
Sadly quantity and quality are very different things. Iran unveils every week some wonder weapon and every time its some joke:

shaheed.1338716305.jpg

Super Shaheed attack helicopter. Which is actually Bel 206 mock up, without E/O system, moving gun, two member crew.

saeer.1338716308.jpg

Hyper Saeer anti aicraft gun. Which is actually WW2 flak.

zolfaghar3-pic1.1338716330.jpg

Magic Zulfiqar tank, which is actually an akward combination of M60 chassi and T-72 turret witot sights and unable to move.

iran_s-300.1338716316.jpg

Mega S-300 system, which is actually welded up barrels.

h54.1338716320.jpg

Giga self proppelled howitzer. Which is actualy old american gun on German truck. U need to be a basketball player to load it.

g-us-100822-bomber-10a.1338716324.jpg

Extra armed UAV. Which is actually a primitive V-1 rocket with attached bomb.

Plus Ultra Saaqeh fighter (F-5 with two tails), stealth flying boats and other fairy tale products. So in terms of quantity of new weapons Iran is #1 in the world :lol: But in terms of quality...

I have noticed in recent months articles on Iranian science doing well cropping up on the forum all the time.

On almost each and every occasion Israeli or Saudis have questioned the sources and suggested that maybe it is propaganda.

I myself have felt that maybe the Iranians are working harder as they are under sanctions etc. This is relevant to us Pakistanis as we are often sanctioned by America or threatened with sanctions. In any event I am happy for my Iranian brothers.

I have gone to an independent site and it allows us to compare countries.
SCImago Journal Rank

SCImago Journal Rank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No one can say this is an Israeli or Iranian source etc.

In the first search I have compared Iran Israel Saudi and Pakistan. I am shocked Iran is was ahead of all other 3 Saudi are bottom. Though Pakistan and Saudis would appear to be getting better Pakistan is ahead os Saudi.

The shocking thing is that Iran is miles ahead of Israel and is going further. This must be particularly pleasing for Iranians cos whilst they have sanctions to cope with Israel is the only country that gets hard cash grants from America for its research in science.

SJR - Compare countries

Lets try not to go off topic. Lets look at what the independent report above. Lets discuss why an Independent report suggests Iran is on the way up in Science compared to Israel going down, Is this the reason for belligerency and war mongering by Israelis they can not bear a country in the ME going ahead of them

Sadly quantity and quality are very different things. Iran unveils every week some wonder weapon and every time its some joke:

shaheed.1338716305.jpg

Super Shaheed attack helicopter. Which is actually Bel 206 mock up, without E/O system, moving gun, two member crew.

saeer.1338716308.jpg

Hyper Saeer anti aicraft gun. Which is actually WW2 flak.

zolfaghar3-pic1.1338716330.jpg

Magic Zulfiqar tank, which is actually an akward combination of M60 chassi and T-72 turret witot sights and unable to move.

iran_s-300.1338716316.jpg

Mega S-300 system, which is actually welded up barrels.

h54.1338716320.jpg

Giga self proppelled howitzer. Which is actualy old american gun on German truck. U need to be a basketball player to load it.

g-us-100822-bomber-10a.1338716324.jpg

Extra armed UAV. Which is actually a primitive V-1 rocket with attached bomb.

Plus Ultra Saaqeh fighter (F-5 with two tails), stealth flying boats and other fairy tale products. So in terms of quantity of new weapons Iran is #1 in the world :lol: But in terms of quality...

Troooooooool ! you are a joke :lol:

Back
Top Bottom