What's new

Iran using religion to achieve political ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very funny a Pakistani is giving a speech about freedom in Iran while defending the Saudi Arabia.

BlackEagle: I'm not interested in a discussion about this so called analysis aka junk,and I've heard your answers regarding similar issues.

Pakistan may have many problems but freedom is the least of those!

It is a serious disclosure and in given circumstances, i do not wish Pakistanis to get involved in any uprising and clashes during Hajj.

If you cannot stand comments from a Pakistani than stop visiting this forum, but Pakistani cannot stop commenting because of your inconvenience.

Pakistan may have many problems but freedom is the least of those!

It is a serious disclosure and in given circumstances, i do not wish Pakistanis to get involved in any uprising and clashes during Hajj.

If you cannot stand comments from a Pakistani than stop visiting this forum, but Pakistani cannot stop commenting because of your inconvenience.
I wasn't talking about freedom in Pakistan,but Saudi regime and your support for it.

if you need any English lessons,I can really help.

If someone believes this lies ok go on be happy by them but it doesn't help you .... and it was everything but an analysis ...

BLACKEAGLE : prove Imam Mahdi's part .

And about Hajj ... Hajj is a religious social and political movement ,perhaps it's our point of view but if you consider Hajj merely a religious ritual it's up to you ...

Every year Muslims stone the Jamarat or devil in mecca :

HEkO.jpg

who is this Satan ? a stone ? or it's a symbol of all evil power in the world ? if you want you can keep stoning a stone but reality and the main aim is something else ...
we need to understand the real meaning of لا اله الا الله .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom