What's new

Iran uses national ID card for fresh discrimination against Baha'i

Calling yourself a philosopher doesn't acutally make you smarter, if you think that I should get banned for speaking against persecution of minorites then you're dumber then a sack of potatoes or perhaps a secret Islamist hiding behind British flags. Don't bother replying to me please, I've made a new policy to ignore Islamists extremists and brain demaged morons.

I think it's clear who is the smarter one here. The one who claims Islam is a "copy" of Judaism or the one rejecting that claim. Your faculty of though is clearly lacking so take the advise and read a little more. Religions are not just random ideologies. Religions are scared, thus this notion that a nation should automatically give right to a new religion, contradicts the sacred aspects of religions. Otherwise every person and their auntie can just start making up their own "religion".

Baha'i in Iran are like Ahmadis in Pakistan
Ahmadis are not stripped off from nationality!
It's just they are not allowed to use the title of Muslim, which is technically correct!

as far as I'm aware there never was a Baha'i option to select but there was an Other option . now you guys are telling me they removed that options ?

Ahmadis are not stripped off from nationality!
It's just they are not allowed to use the title of Muslim, which is technically correct!

Baha'i are also not stripped off from nationality, it's just that they are not allowed to use the title of Muslims. They can select "other religion" in their documents.

These Baha'is have their world headquarters in the Zionist entity. Maybe they should go there with the other heretics like the Ahmadis.

These Baha'is have their world headquarters in the Zionist entity. Maybe they should go there with the other heretics like the Ahmadis.

India tells same to Muslims of India.

Back
Top Bottom