What's new

Iran, Turkey seek to boost annual trade to $35b

Main Commodities Subject to Trade

Turkish exports to Iran are mainly machinery, motor vehicles, iron and steel products, boilers, electric devices, tobacco products. Crude oil and natural gas dominate Iranian exports to Turkey with 90%.

Turkey-Iran Economic and Trade Relations / Rep. of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs

What kind of industrial machineries do turkey make? I know turkey have a very robust consumer electronics, steel & commercial vechile industry. But what about the other high tech heavy industrial goods like large Hydraulic press. Btw I think boilers may also fall in the category of industrial equipment.

What kind of industrial machineries do turkey make? I know turkey have a very robust consumer electronics, steel & commercial vechile industry. But what about the other high tech heavy industrial goods like large Hydraulic press. Btw I think boilers may also fall in the category of industrial equipment.

Mate, i'm a mechanical engineer and i know some stuff, you are talking about.

As for the hydraulic branch. We have many firms.

Hakk?m?zda | SOYSAL H?DROL?K
Ürünler - ÖZÇEL?KLER H?DROL?K S?L?ND?R Resmi Web Sayfas? | Endüstriyel, ?? makinalar?, Özel tasar?m, Teleskopik ve Enerji Sektörü Hidrolik Silindirleri

As for the boilers. We are even more developed in this issue.
erensan°**Isý Mühendisi**
Is
Baymak Avrupadaki Çelik Kazan Fabrikalar
Nurol Çelik

AS for the other products in HVAC sector. We only can't produce, VRV systems and Chillers as %100 indigenous, we are using foreign compressors for them.

As for the compressor issue, eventually Arçelik or Vestel will come with a indigenous compressor in the future. As having a indigenous compressor will significantly drop their costs and will sweep the market with low profit but great quantity sales.

this is the list of export and import goods between iran and turkey in 1391( 2012).
i translate the first 5 of them.

what Turkey exported to iran:

1-Ingots of iron---------496,893,085 $

2-Hard wheat--------------178,623,530 $

3-grain------------------53,519,186 $

4-Meat of domestic poultry not cut in pieces, frozen----------------54,535,413 $

5- Green bananas, fresh or dried-------------------56,608,936 $

more: اتاق بازرگانی، صنایع، معادن و کشاورزی تهران

what iran exported to Turkey:

1-Cathodes of refined copper cathodes and components---------------138,087,024 $

2- The low-density polyethylene film grade of 94%, except for the powdered form---------------116,663,459 $

3- Zinc, not alloyed containing 95/99 % to 99.99% Unwrought---------------------92,470,682 $

4- injection Grade polyethylene with a density of 94% or more, except for powder---------------57,755,096 $

5- Film grade polyethylene with a density of 94% or more, non powder-------------------62,586,667 $

more: اتاق بازرگانی، صنایع، معادن و کشاورزی تهران

Back
Top Bottom