What's new

Iran to supply Russia with “hundreds” of Drones

@Hack-Hook
TWO FACES Politics of the great leader Khamenei (the dictator who was not directly elected by the people) and the Raisi government (which followed the least popular presidential election that was attended by only 49% of Iranian voters) in other countries and especially regarding this Ukraine and Russia war would jeopardize Iran's position on the world political and economic stage itself.

I believe the majority of Iranians do not support the Ukraine and Russia wars, and also despise Khamanei's horrible dictatorial, authoritarian, power-hungry (lifelong) ideology and support for rampant corruption in Iran's military and (fake) charitable organizations BONYAD.

Don't get me wrong!
I love some of Iran's natural beauty and most of its very friendly people. It's not a Shia problem or anything. The problem is only with the terrible Two Faces ideology of the great Iranian leader (as well as his brainwashed followers) to the majority of the Iranian people (who want a STRONG democracy) and to Islamic countries.

Two faced is a nation who outwardly looks Muslim, but in reality is supporting the Islamophobic west in their endeavours. Democracy is haraam so yet another example of how a so called Muslim is pushing this baatil concept. I guess you think the Rashidun Khalifa were tyrants because they didnt have "dEmOcRaCy!!@", despite the Prophet saying that they will be the best leaders of his Ummah? You think I dont realise your veiled sleight at the religion you claim to be a follower of? Hypocrisy at its finest.

It is a sectarian angle you're coming from otherwise you wouldn't use polemics like "taqiyya" which I doubt you even know what it means. Nobody cares what you believe about Iran. Rather, please show us statistical evidence that:

A) the majority of Iranians in Iran support Ukraine.

B) the majority of Iranians in Iran hate Khamenei and the Revolutionary institutions.

C) the majority of Iranians in Iran want a "sTrOnGk" democracy.

Stop pulling shite out of your arse as though this forum is your personal toilet, and give us some actual numbers please.

@Hack-Hook
Kid, as usual you made that mistake again! Well I'll try to give you a more detailed explanation, so you don't fail to understand again.

To fight kamikaze drones, several types of air defense systems are needed, such as starting with the cheapest Drone Jammer, Laser weapons, CIWS, Manpads, Shorad, and the more expensive SAM to fight large UAVs at long distances.

The magnitude of the impact or form of damage to the drone/UAV caused by this air defense system will vary depending on the type of anti-drone system used or also the size of the drone and the type of drone itself.

Watch all the videos below how the damage done to drones/UAVs by air defense systems:

Drone Jammer

Anti-drone Laser Weapon

Anti-drone CIWS https:// youtu.be/pb5_F4_Eod8

Ukrainian army manpads destroy drone

Ukrainian air defense destroys Russian Orion UAV (see Russian Orion UAV destroyed, UAV body fragments scattered).
b5562511db78a6f3-89.jpg

It looks like you didn't examine in detail the damage to this Shahed 136 Houti image.
yemen-ansar-allah-houthi-uav-drone.webp

You should see this kamikaze drone (even if it doesn't hit the target) has exploded somewhere OUTSIDE of the building take a look at the front of the drone (the guide and warhead) is completely destroyed that indicates a big explosion (although it didn't destroy the rear and wings) .

Yes, you misunderstood the damage to this drone, you are still an amateur, you can't understand that the damage to the kamikaze drone on impact will vary depending on the target or the place where the collision occurs, such as if this kamikaze drone is used to attack tanks or ships then this kamikaze drone will ALMOST completely also destroyed because we know the tank or ship has a very thick layer of metal when compared to the kamikaze drone itself.

You should know that kamikaze drones are used for anti-personnel, anti-tank, and building targets. Just look at the damage to this Switchblade 300 kamikaze drone when it hit an anti-personnel target, you can see that it only completely destroyed the front (where the warhead) was, just like the damage to the Shahed 136 Houthi drone.
First-recorded-use-of-US-made-Switchblade-300-kamikaze-in-Ukraine-4-632x1024.jpg

TWO FACES Politics of the great leader Khamenei (the dictator who was not directly elected by the people) and the Raisi government (which followed the least popular presidential election that was attended by only 49% of Iranian voters) in other countries and especially regarding this Ukraine and Russia war would jeopardize Iran's position on the world political and economic stage itself.

I believe the majority of Iranians do not support the Ukraine and Russia wars, and also despise Khamanei's horrible dictatorial, authoritarian, power-hungry (lifelong) ideology and support for rampant corruption in Iran's military and (fake) charitable organizations BONYAD.

Don't get me wrong!
I love some of Iran's natural beauty and most of its very friendly people. It's not a Shia problem or anything. The problem is only with the terrible Two Faces ideology of the great Iranian leader (as well as his brainwashed followers) to the majority of the Iranian people (who want a STRONG democracy) and to Islamic countries.
Omg you literally just proved yourself wrong by showing shrapnel damage on these examples, where there is none on photos of the alleged downed S-136.:omghaha:

For what it's worth, there's not much point discussing if the S-136 in the images we have seen was shot down, crashed, or reached its target successfully. Too early to judge their combat effectiveness given they are loitering munitions meant to be used in large numbers.

Loitering munitions by nature are also very very cheap and have no defence other than being hard to detect, so a few shot down here and there is not a concern.
Fair point, I do however feel that if people want to be educated on the "forensics" of what it object that has been down by a SAM should look like, it would be great to show them. In this case the user is hell bent on a political point so no use in engaging them anymore.

This is a very important test for Iran to see if the equipment can be effective in sead/dead operations. Which I assume is Russia's goal now, to clear way for aviation

@Hack-Hook
Kid, as usual you made that mistake again! Well I'll try to give you a more detailed explanation, so you don't fail to understand again.

To fight kamikaze drones, several types of air defense systems are needed, such as starting with the cheapest Drone Jammer, Laser weapons, CIWS, Manpads, Shorad, and the more expensive SAM to fight large UAVs at long distances.

The magnitude of the impact or form of damage to the drone/UAV caused by this air defense system will vary depending on the type of anti-drone system used or also the size of the drone and the type of drone itself.

Watch all the videos below how the damage done to drones/UAVs by air defense systems:

Drone Jammer

Anti-drone Laser Weapon

Anti-drone CIWS https:// youtu.be/pb5_F4_Eod8

Ukrainian army manpads destroy drone

Ukrainian air defense destroys Russian Orion UAV (see Russian Orion UAV destroyed, UAV body fragments scattered).
b5562511db78a6f3-89.jpg

It looks like you didn't examine in detail the damage to this Shahed 136 Houti image.
yemen-ansar-allah-houthi-uav-drone.webp

You should see this kamikaze drone (even if it doesn't hit the target) has exploded somewhere OUTSIDE of the building take a look at the front of the drone (the guide and warhead) is completely destroyed that indicates a big explosion (although it didn't destroy the rear and wings) .

Yes, you misunderstood the damage to this drone, you are still an amateur, you can't understand that the damage to the kamikaze drone on impact will vary depending on the target or the place where the collision occurs, such as if this kamikaze drone is used to attack tanks or ships then this kamikaze drone will ALMOST completely also destroyed because we know the tank or ship has a very thick layer of metal when compared to the kamikaze drone itself.

You should know that kamikaze drones are used for anti-personnel, anti-tank, and building targets. Just look at the damage to this Switchblade 300 kamikaze drone when it hit an anti-personnel target, you can see that it only completely destroyed the front (where the warhead) was, just like the damage to the Shahed 136 Houthi drone.
First-recorded-use-of-US-made-Switchblade-300-kamikaze-in-Ukraine-4-632x1024.jpg

Don't get me wrong!
You know nothing about drones and Iran lol

Shahed-136 looks like a big KUB-BLA. The difference between Russia and Iran is speed of production. Russia can only build dozens of drones a year. Iran can build hundreds of drones a year. It's not even close.

2500km range? Really ?
If I recall correctly, it was 2000km at most, It doesn't look big, but next to a human, you can see its quite large and much thicker than a Harpy or Harop. Also much better lift-drag performance. Higher range. Key is in the propulsion as well. Much smaller engine. Less fuel-consumption, and good design and enough fuel can get you quite far. I think it is slower than both though because of the propulsion used.

1663222726872.png

If I recall correctly, it was 2000km at most, It doesn't look big, but next to a human, you can see its quite large and much thicker than a Harpy or Harop. Also much better lift-drag performance. Higher range. Key is in the propulsion as well. Much smaller engine. Less fuel-consumption, and good design and enough fuel can get you quite far. I think it is slower than both though because of the propulsion used.

View attachment 879243

My question is how you control the drone over such a long distance? Iran doesn't have satellite for control of drones AFAIK.

Shahed-136 looks like a big KUB-BLA. The difference between Russia and Iran is speed of production. Russia can only build dozens of drones a year. Iran can build hundreds of drones a year. It's not even close.

i guess that KUB-BLA look a little like Me'eraj & Delta UAVs
Me'eraj 504
img_20220314_014456_4112414261560633416108-2.jpg

Hazem
img_20220314_014943_5966357870983676059384.jpg

Delta
img_20220314_014935_6015413522343561613198.jpg

these have shorter range around 150-200km and their payload is around 1/10th of Shahed-136

that distance is controlled with image recognition , ins , and rely on its sensor to find targets like radars

that distance is controlled with image recognition , ins , and rely on its sensor to find targets like radars

Ok.

Btw that range is beyond impressive if it's true. That way the drone looks, I imagined the range would be between 50 to 150km max because it's a loitering munition.

@Hack-Hook

Kid, I'm sure you got bad grades at school because you weren't good at answering! Try to read my previous post carefully for sure you will get answers to all your questions.

I already said that the amount of DAMAGE and its shape on the kamikaze drone depends on the TYPE of air defense system used such as Drone Jammer, Laser, CIWS, MANPADS, SHORAD, and medium and long range air defense.

REMEMBER that the Shahed 136 kamikaze drone (CHEAP) is different in class from the Orion UAV. From here you SHOULD understand (but in fact the opposite).

Ukraine will not use MEDIUM or LONG-RANGE air defense missiles to shoot down this S-136 drone (it's not worth the PRICE of this kamikaze drone), instead Ukraine will use cheap SHORT-RANGE air defenses such as the Stinger or Starstreak already delivered by the US, and the UK to help strengthen Ukraine's air defenses.

Unlike the Orion UAV, Ukraine will have to use medium or long range air defenses (if the UAV is detected at great distances and altitudes) to bring down these Orion UAVs because we know that these UAVs operate at an altitude of 8,000 meters.

Don't you know (or you are st**id) that the Stinger and Starstreak short-range air defense missiles used by the Ukrainian army do NOT use fragmentation warheads, so it's only natural that the S-136 debris does not have fragmentation pit marks and while the debris The Orion has that hole because it was shot down by the Ukrainian medium/or long range air defenses (which usually always use fragmentation warheads) of Ukraine.
forceshield.jpg

Reading the comments of many Iranian members on this forum regarding the Ukraine vs Russia war made my head shake and I was amazed that they are like Psychopaths who don't care or underestimate the lives/dead of people in other countries just because of ridiculous FANATISM!

Now we know that the US is far more worthy of being a WORLD POLICE compared to a bunch of countries TERRIBLE MONSTER RUSSIA CHINA IRAN NORTH KOREA (Russia who wants to colonize Eastern Europe, China who wants to colonize East Asia and the South China Sea, Iran who wants to dominate the Middle East, and North Korea who wants to colonize South Korea).

Back
Top Bottom