What's new

Iran to supply Russia with “hundreds” of Drones

Your source is from 2015 and false info by Armenians , but We are in 2022 now
stop spreading misinformation and upgrade yourself

ANKA-S and AKSUNGUR Drones are 100% indigenous including Engine
TB-2 is 95% indigenous including CATS E/O System, only Engine from abroad
Except Engine , AKINCI Drone is full of indigenous

Turkiye is ahead İran in military technologies and we can compare Turkiye with only high tech , high quality Western Powers , but not with İran

So let me get this right.... you claime that Turkeys are ahead of Iran in military technology?!!!!! Like WHAT? Exactly what field is the Turkey ahead of Iran?????? I can easily show you tens of fields where Iran is way ahead....

This thread bought back good memories from WAFF, when the Turkies would come to the Iranian thread and try to show that they have a more advance military tech than Iran. (Clearly out of jelousey). Iranians would always just ignore the Turkies, because they never took them seriuesly.

But I have to say, the Turkey kids here really make their inteligence levels clear, when they talk about things like the battle of Idlib. Those who remember the battle of Idlib rememer that the Turkey side lost big time, and Erdugan had to go to Russia beging for peace. They also lost half the territory. If the loss in Idlid is what they Turkies are braging about, then one can see what a weak situation they are in.

What I would say about the Turkies with my experince of following the country closely for over 20 years, is that almost all of their claims are lies or empty promissies.
You can look at their claim from the 1990s, when they claimed that they were manufacturing F-16 jets (turned out to be a total lie). Then it was their Milgem warships, that they wanted to export to the world, but it turned out that they can´t do that because all the major components are imported. Their Alty tank was a copy from Korea, with all the components imported, (they tried to make the engine, but totally failed and had to beg the Koreans to sell them engines). Also their "indiginoues" attack helicopter, turned out to be nothing more than an Italian copy, with nearly every component imported, since Turking industries are not capabel of makig sophisticated components.

The same is true with their civilian industries.... they come up with big caims, and never deliver.... do you remember their electric car called TOGG that was meant to be put in mass production by 2020! No one is talking about that anymore..... this sums up the Tukies very accurately. A bankrupt economy, with highy delusional people (who think they are Mongols despite what the science shows) who make big claims, and never deliver on their claims.

Kind of sad, but also very funny. They are the Mr Been of the world.

P.S... if you want to compare Turkies to Iran, just look at the scince rankings, it says a lot:

Global Science output ranking:

. Iran: 15
. Turkey: 17

Nano tech ranking:
. Iran: 4
. Turkey: 18

International Mathematical Olympiad ranking:

. Iran: 12
. Turkey: 24

ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
So let me get this right.... you claime that Turkeys are ahead of Iran in military technology?!!!!! Like WHAT? Exactly what field is the Turkey ahead of Iran??????

This thread about İran , I can not show Turkish defense industry here
I opened a new thread about Turkish military technologies . please visit and lets discuss

Please post more on this, pictures and all. I am not a person who likes wars but what you said interests me.

Also, I won't call it an invention but the late 1700s Indian ruler Tipu Sultan who was an internationalist and either furthered the development of war rockets or enabled his engineers to do that. The British took that development home.
our road toward UCAV started with Mohajer-1, before that we had Talash-1 & 2 UAV
Picture2%D8%AD-2048x1323.jpg

Picture3.jpg

at the beginning of iran iraq war we faced a problem , Iraq had access of our battlefield movement via USA spy equipment , we didn't have such luxury . so we made our first UAV - Mohajer-1 .
its some video from a movie called Mohajer we used it for reconnaissance , some time latter before it handed to our forces some people said why not and add 6 RPG to it ,its some photo taken with it From Iraqi line before Karbala-5 Operation
Karbala%2B5%2BImagery_via%2BUAS%2BYearbook%2B2009.png

its part of a movie Called Mohajir which is about the UAV (which show one problem related to it) in this part show how it was prepared and how it was operated

Last edited:
So MMM-E made a sock account to derail the Iranian thread because he felt jealous or whatever insecurity these Anatolians have against Iran. We Iranians, being the most Karen level-triggered group on the internet, got triggered and started attacking him (I never did) so he resorted to typical one liner autism of copy pasting "erdogan drone .... 15000 Km, Deniz's twin cannon's ... 333 mm, Bayraktar with choco sprinkles ... shoots three F-22 down". Thread got destroyed!

We could have discussed what UCAVs will be transferred, they used the word "hundreds" so maybe its Shahed-136 Loiterers not MALE UCAVs. Or may be a combination of MALE UCAVS like Kaman-22 or Mohajer-6, Shahed series + Shahed 136. It tells us about the capability of the system, its mass production capacity etc. Deployment status too. Another great topic to discuss is what Iran is getting in return of these hundreds of UCAVs. Is it the IRIAF supplies or something more political favorism driven in JCPOA. This is an internet forum, but knowledge is driven out of these places, you learn something, you cite credible peer-reviewed sources, and you even publish credible papers which ACTUALLY matters in the end. Words written by stupid socks of MMM-E or Iranians trolling Turkish in return won't. That's why I come here, for clues of information.

So stop it guys (Iranians) please. Learn to report trolling, and believe in this site's moderation, waz and other mods (I think Irfan Baloch?) deleted multiple posts in this thread at Iranian request. They are great people. You destroy a thread by feeding sock trolls. Last week we had a "professor" (a stupid teen in reality) telling us in his broken English + 5 emojis per sentence how he knows everything about Iran (he could not even copy Wiki). Guy got banned by the same mods. So trust in them, do not feed trolls and report at first sight so thread stays safe. This ain't our forum, we are guests here, be wise.

our road started with Mohajer-1

Picture3.jpg

at the beginning of iran iraq war we faced a problem , Iraq had access of our battlefield movement via USA spy equipment , we didn't have such luxury . so we made our first UAV - Mohajer-1 .
its some video from a movie called Mohajer we used it for reconnaissance , some time latter before it handed to our forces some people said why not and add 6 RPG to it ,its some photo taken with it From Iraqi line before Karbala-5 Operation

its part of a movie Called Mohajir which is about the UAV (which show one problem related to it) in this part show how it was prepared and how it was operated

Nice ! Thanks for the explanation and the vid. I have one question : Why does the camera system in the UAV have squares in the field of view ? Was it the fashion then ? Does it serve a practical purpose ?

You know Iran and Israel are similar in some ways : Both being startup countries who had to improvize technologies. And in 2011 I saw the picture of a Libyan Jamahiriya armored vehicle with a remotely-controlled top weapons station, much before Western militaries started adopting it.

our road toward UCAV started with Mohajer-1, before that we had Talash-1 & 2 UAV

Picture3.jpg

Mohajer-1 to this ...

1657706564606.png
1657706880200.png
1657707072671.png
1657707543142.png

I guess this problem we faced with surviellance and target acquisitions during the end of war was the reason Iranian strategists started throwing their weight behind UAV/UCAV fleet building much more than anything else in aerial warfare. I know people do not like Missiles or UCAVs that much because they dont look as "COOL" as a squadron of SU-35S but our strategists have been fighting territorial wars for last 40 years against large conventional militaries, alliances, millitias, terrorists groups and what not. They know what they are doing. Despite the ego wars between institution within Iran, we still made smart choices of building a robust punch comprising of layered SHORADS/LORADS, Long range radars, large fleet of UCAV's and BM/CM for strikes, naval forces etc. IRIAF's time has come too now with this new developments. Kowsar-I is to IRIAF what Shahed-123 was to UCAV fleet.

Nice ! Thanks for the explanation and the vid. I have one question : Why does the camera system in the UAV have squares in the field of view ? Was it the fashion then ? Does it serve a practical purpose ?

You know Iran and Israel are similar in some ways : Both being startup countries who had to improvize technologies. And in 2011 I saw the picture of a Libyan Jamahiriya armored vehicle with a remotely-controlled top weapons station, much before Western militaries started adopting it.
i posted some real photo taken by it , there is no square , latter they take photos and use those squares on them to give them a estimation of the distance and size

Loitering Munitions, Cheap Spotter Drones, and HALE drones make the most sense.

HALE drones would at worst bait out Ukraine's long range SAMs which would then get destroyed.

Ukrainians would be able to shoot down MALE drones pretty easily.

A Ukrainian pilot recently stated that Turkish drones are useless as they are very vulnerable to Russian air defenses.

Zelensky even said that the Turkish drones do not play a decisive role against Russia

and yes the TB2s are assembled in Turkey, but all the vital components are foreign, everyone knows that. Turkey claims otherwise but the remains from crashed/wrecked TB2s proves it.
Iranian drones are also assambled in Iran the big difference is these components can be ordered from ali express even by the naked eye if you look at those “drones” closely you realise how low quality it looks.

Also this is very strong coming from a person whose country have a “fighter” like the qaher 313 which has become laughingstock for all plane enthusiasts around the world. 😅😅

Last edited:
A Ukrainian pilot recently stated that Turkish drones are useless as they are very vulnerable to Russian air defenses.

Zelensky even said that the Turkish drones do not play a decisive role against Russia

and yes the TB2s are assembled in Turkey, but all the vital components are foreign, everyone knows that. Turkey claims otherwise but the remains from crashed/wrecked TB2s proves it.
Meanwhile another crowdfunding for Bayraktar TB2’s are taking place this time for Poland.

Earlier it was Lituanian people that crowdfunded several TB2’s they already received it.

i respect your efforts for independent arms industry but you’re not on our level. Our level on drones is only second to U.S.

Last edited:
Will you please provide proof of "reverse engineering" ? You are seeing a system from the outside and because shapes are similar so they seem reverse engineering to you. That's not how military hardware works. Chinese, FC-31 resembles F-35, F-15 resembles MIG-25, It does not mean manufacturers were reverse engineering each others systems.

Here is my claim. Shahed 171/191 have indigenous engine systems and SAR radars, armaments with nothing to do with RQ-170. I can prove it with the names of systems but I will wait for your proof of reverse engineering first.
Many evidence and proofs...even and Iranian....

Reverse engineering is not bad, doing nothing and expecting others to produce and develop is bad.
Iran took American drones, analyzed them and built their own. As for their electronics, it is indeed difficult to copy them because access to their source code is required.

Reverse engineering is not bad, doing nothing and expecting others to produce and develop is bad.
Iran took American drones, analyzed them and built their own. As for their electronics, it is indeed difficult to copy them because access to their source code is required.

Don’t take my word

Take Zelensky word:

“Turkish drones not effective as mentioned “

In a recent interview, Ukraine president Zelensky said that Turkish attack drones "Bayraktar" do not play a decisive role in the war with Russia.

———
Take McKenzie word:

Iran got overmatch in the theatre—the ability to overwhelm.”

“Cheap and easy to buy, are often difficult to detect and problematic to defeat. “

“We’re working very hard to find technical fixes that would allow us to be more effective against them,”

“We’re open to all kinds of things,” he said. “The Army is working it very hard. Still, I don’t think we’re where we want to be.”

I know what you are saying and you are partially true as well but copying aerodynamics to reduce RCS is one thing. But claiming that we just put an RQ-170 in a photocopy machine and Shahed-171/191 came out is just not technical language. Aerodynamics among aerial vehicles manned or unmanned can be similar, F-15 and MIG-25/32 look similar too. But when you operationlise a system (like we have a fleet of 50+ of these) then you are forced to add stuff of your own inside to make thing lethal. You cant copy everything. Reverse Engineering is a stupid term in my own opinion.

This plane flies on Iranian miniturbojet

1657724382068.png

has an Iranian SAR radar and EO/IR avionics (One of these)
1657724490298.png
1657724535650.png

has Iranian PGMs in its internal bays
1657724660562.png

Yes its shape is copied from RQ-170 to reduce the RCS to 0.01 m2 but rest of the stuff is probably came from our previous non stealth MALE UCAV developments.

Don’t take my word

Take Zelensky word:

“Turkish drones not effective as mentioned “

In a recent interview, Ukraine president Zelensky said that Turkish attack drones "Bayraktar" do not play a decisive role in the war with Russia.

———
Take McKenzie word:
Iran got overmatch in the theatre—the ability to overwhelm.”

“Cheap and easy to buy, are often difficult to detect and problematic to defeat. “

“We’re working very hard to find technical fixes that would allow us to be more effective against them,”

“We’re open to all kinds of things,” he said. “The Army is working it very hard. Still, I don’t think we’re where we want to be.”

I think General McKenzie was the person who said Iranian UCAV fleet is one of the largest in the world and can overwhelm the enemy.

And yet theyre still better than copied assembled outdated drones iran produces

Where did you get that?
From reading CREDIBLE news sources online. WHere did YOU get your "news" from?
Market was oversaturated with petroleum engineering few months ago.
...and US oil companies still couldnt ramp up their oil production, so why? You still havent answered the question.
US oil companies have enough capital to pull skilled labour from any part of the world including Iran.
Capital isnt enough in today's world..why do you think shortages are still going on in US towns and cities despite COVID "being over"? You're just taking pieces and concluding off them but you have to look at hte full picture- action speaks louder than words and US oil companies arent able to ramp up as quickly...timber and many other commodities are expensive AF in US now...you think that doesnt affect business and business expansion AKA increased oil production?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom