What's new

Iran to help Armenia finish transit road that bypasses Azerbaijan

Armenia occupied Karabagh region and also other districts of Azerbaijan connecting it to Armenia. After its defeat Armenia had to return all the Azerbaijani lands outside the disputed Karabagh region to Azerbaijan. Those are the lands they returned to Azerbaijan. Nearly 70% Karabagh region is still occupied by the Armenians and protected by the Russian troops.

It's the former autonomous Soviet oblast of Nagorno-Karabakh. I was simply labeling the entire area occupied by Armenian forces until 2020 as "Karabakh" to simplify, ie I was including the surroundings that were annexed by Armenians. The lands which Armenians returned to Azarbaijan constitute around 70% of the total area they used to occupy. But yes, when it comes to the geographic and administrative names, you are correct indeed, Karabakh proper is still mostly in Armenian hands.

Last edited:
All this idiots that remaind us daily about fact that province of Iran is named Azerbaijan and there is population there with same roots as Zionist state of Baku..should also remaind themselves that it is not Iranian province one that got its name by this temporaty Zionist ...it is other way around....That zionist state emerged and got its name from Iranian province of Azerbaijan.....and only thing that can happen in case on war....is to became Iranian province again....while Turkey is literary US bitch that serve as strongest Zionist supporter in this region...if you want to look state of affairs just look its trade partners,Turkey was and still is one of the most important Israel trade and military partner..So Iran is only country that makes me proud I am muslim....and I am sunni...so grow up...Azerbaijan is one that should fear to case to exist in case of war.. When it comes to Pakistan..well I like Pakistan too much to say something bad ,they helped us a lot and it was Iranian and Pakistan help that saved few of our major cities...in reality Pakistan has own issues with India and I think they simple need all resources there otherwise I like to think they would help more with Palestinian issue

Last edited:
How is Azerbaijan an Islamic nation?

You do realize that a large portion of the Azerbaijan-Iran tensions is due to strong Azerbaijan ties with Israel, right?
You don't know things. Like Turkey, UAE, Qatar and other. Azerbaijan is also Muslim country and for your knowledge, any country which hold more Muslims in their country is called Islamic country and relations is not a parameter to judge it. Do your homework right before speak.
All of our neighbors are puppets of the US. Name one independent neighbor of Iran. All of them are either puppets or host US troops/facilitate US interests etc. That is the core problem.
Puppet or not, who give you authority to put your nose on other business?. First clean your self before pointing on others and first step will be stop hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom