What's new

Iran to Build Refineries in Brazil

Why you don't ever talk about human rights in US? Their dreadful medieval jails in US and all over the world???
Why don't you talk about dreadful Shah jails and torturing thousands of Iranians before revolution?

FYI I am NOT very religious or hezbollahi, I am patriot like majority of average Iranians in Iran.
For two very clear reasons:

1) I'm not American

2) I wasn't born 50 years ago to defend the shah nor does he fucking matter for me to defend him.

IR matters. Stop running away from the question like the coward that you are. What do you have to say about Abolghassem Salavati and his execution of a man for saying that Jonah and the Whale was symbolic, not a literal historic event. FYI, USA jails a lot of people, but every single one of those jailed would rather stay in an American jail then run free in jomhorie eslami. That's how much of shit hole your country is today. Now stop running like a coward and address Ghassem Salavati.

Last edited:
For two very clear reasons:

1) I'm not American

2) I wasn't born 50 years ago to defend the shah nor does he fucking matters for me to defend him.

IR matters. Stop running away from the question like the coward that you are. What do you have to say about Abolghassem Salavati and his execution of a man for saying that Jonah and the Whale was symbolic, not a literal historic event. FYI, USA jails a lot of people, but every single one of those jailed would rather stay in an American jail then run free in jomhorie eslami. That's how much of shit hole your country is today. Now stop running like a coward and address Ghassem Salavati.
I know nothing about that... . I am going to watch persepolis, al lizard match so let's turn on tv.
Jails in Iran are a thousand times better than the jails in US. Search a bit about human rights in the US you will find out more.

Last edited:
I know nothing about that... . I am going to watch persepolise al hilal match so let's turn on tv.
I told you the story. Are you saying you're too much of a coward to defend his actions? The actions of a man who represents the glorious and all knowing Islamic Republic?

This is only one Iranian company: Look at its products and projects inside and outside Iran!!

There is nothing special here. Building powerplants and petrochemical projects are not something you could brag about. I can show you dozens of turkish companies well capable of constructing things of such nature with even better qualties. My father worked in Tavanir and vezarat niroo he was also in Ramin Power Plant near Ahwaz. Whenever i went there Russians were there. In Mashahr and bandare emam I met also Italian engineers who were helping with the projects.The shah of Iran did a lot of projects with foreign assistance and please stop treating this forum as some sort of face saving place that you can post any link. Every single Iranian knows about the disaster of parse Jonoobi and what happened to those projects. The lack of funds and technology. I wont get into details about parse jonoobi but im sure you know full well. I give you an example so you can fully grasp iran backwardness in key economic areas. If saudi arabia decides to increase its oil production, in less than a week it can come from 3 million barrels to more than 13 million barrels a day. Now if Iran decides to increase production from 4 million to 12 million its going to take Iran at least 5 years. Why? Because Iran does not have the infrastructure. and lets be honest we dont have an airport that can compete with any of regional countries. IKA is nothing but a disastrous embarrassment. Compare that to istanbul or dubai. We don't even have sport complex stadiums that could stand a chance against the neighboring countries sports infrastructure. You want to talk about the quality of roads, automative industry, water management technology, our aircraft manufacturing companies be my guest. We produced how many IR-140 and how many crashed.

You said those who have not served their country dont have the right to .........

Do you know the Iran 140 test engineer who refused to sign the aircrafts certification was fired. Do you know when MD airplanes were purchased, the leading authority who refused to sign the papers due to the aircrafts unreliability with Iran s weather condition was threatened and later fired. I have dozens of cases like this in my own family.

Self belief comes when people realize that their leaders have a vision for their country.

bashe... vali man chand nafare moatabar motakhasses ro didam ke 180 daraje mokhalefe shoma nazar dadan... behar hal mamnoon az nazaret... rabti ham be torka nadare...torka hezar kar barashoon mikonan... man nazaram in bood... shoma ham in... merci az nazaret

ma mokhlese hameye afghani ha ham hastim...aslan kheili be nazare man adamaye khoobi ham hastand... inja bahs in nist..bahs afghani az nazare san,at va tech bood...jesarat nashe... afghaniha kheilashoon az kheili az ma irooni ha behtaran akhlaghan va raftaran va sereshtan
Indeed afghans are very excellent people and I have some afghan friends in Iran. Unfortunately Saudi/ American terrorism in Afghanistan has destroyed their country since some decades ago. I feel deeply sad for Afghans, Iraqis, Syrians, Pakistanis and African people due to terrorism. If we look at the terrorism in Islamic countries we can see the footprint of Saudis and Americans everywhere. (FSA, I$I$, Taliban, Jaish al adl etc... all of them are created by Saudis and Americans. KSA/USA, I add Turkey as well in recent years.)

There is nothing special here. Building powerplants and petrochemical projects are not something you could brag about. I can show you dozens of turkish companies well capable of constructing things of such nature with even better qualties. My father worked in Tavanir and vezarat niroo he was also in Ramin Power Plant near Ahwaz. Whenever i went there Russians were there. In Mashahr and bandare emam I met also Italian engineers who were helping with the projects.The shah of Iran did a lot of projects with foreign assistance and please stop treating this forum as some sort of face saving place that you can post any link. Every single Iranian knows about the disaster of parse Jonoobi and what happened to those projects. The lack of funds and technology. I wont get into details about parse jonoobi but im sure you know full well. I give you an example so you can fully grasp iran backwardness in key economic areas. If saudi arabia decides to increase its oil production, in less than a week it can come from 3 million barrels to more than 13 million barrels a day. Now if Iran decides to increase production from 4 million to 12 million its going to take Iran at least 5 years. Why? Because Iran does not have the infrastructure. and lets be honest we dont have an airport that can compete with any of regional countries. IKA is nothing but a disastrous embarrassment. Compare that to istanbul or dubai. We don't even have sport complex stadiums that could stand a chance against the neighboring countries sports infrastructure. You want to talk about the quality of roads, automative industry, water management technology, our aircraft manufacturing companies be my guest. We produced how many IR-140 and how many crashed.

You said those who have not served their country dont have the right to .........

Do you know the Iran 140 test engineer who refused to sign the aircrafts certification was fired. Do you know when MD airplanes were purchased, the leading authority who refused to sign the papers due to the aircrafts unreliability with Iran s weather condition was threatened and later fired. I have dozens of cases like this in my own family.

Self belief comes when people realize that their leaders have a vision for their country.
Bravo. Good post.

Indeed afghans are very excellent people and I have some afghan friends in Iran. Unfortunately Saudi/ American terrorism in Afghanistan has destroyed their country since some decades ago. I feel deeply sad for Afghans, Iraqis, Syrians, Pakistanis and African people due to terrorism. If we look at the terrorism in Islamic countries we can see the footprint of Saudis and Americans everywhere. (FSA, I$I$, Taliban, Jaish al adl etc... all of them are created by Saudis and Americans. KSA/USA, I add Turkey as well in recent years.)
And shia terrorism has destroyed Iran. The marginally better living conditions in Iran is only due to oil and gas, nothing else. Pot calling the kettle black here. Focus on your own 3rd world country.

Back
Top Bottom