What's new

Iran to ‘blow up heart’ of Israel if attacked

Israel is run by US and not the other way round make no mistake about it.
One day I was all sad that the evil Jews are running the world, the next day some other muslims tell me that it is US who is in control of Israel. I think you muslims have got to settle this matter, who runs whom. It is to the point where ordinary Americans like myself are getting confused. We rely upon insightful people like yourselves to tell US. I suggest someone create a poll/discussion -- just for the muslims -- on this matter.

:rolleyes:

How much of that trillions you printed you are willing to share with me before I will make an extra effort about this good Jew bad Jew stuff?
No money, no honey.

How about you release your claws on the US money print press, walk out of your goyum shadows, and prove to the rest of the world each and everyone of you are indeed supergirls? Trust me, if indeed you are, I can live with it.

Observe international laws, as you are not above it, also obey UN resolutions.

You can't simply roll back 2000 years history and claim land. The world has already made a very generous gesture toward you to allow the existence of Israel. Be grateful and don't be greedy.

Natural growth problems? You stack you little Jew babies up in Israel.

rant rant...what are you really trying to say? Oh btw, if you didn't know I'm an Indian muslim.

One day I was all sad that the evil Jews are running the world, the next day some other Muslims tell me that it is US who is in control of Israel. I think you Muslims have got to settle this matter, who runs whom. It is to the point where ordinary Americans like myself are getting confused. We rely upon insightful people like yourselves to tell US. I suggest someone create a poll/discussion -- just for the Muslims -- on this matter.

:rolleyes:
No need for a poll mate and no need to get confused too the whole wide world has a consensus.

US Israel relationship can be best depicted by Monika and Clinton.
It is publicly inconvenient but behind closed door its all honky dory
.:agree:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom