What's new

Iran Successfully Tests Simorgh SLV

If its against the Russians, the ABMs would be placed somewhere else. Not the west side of Russia thats for sure.

In what direction will you be firing at to hit the U.S. from Iran?

Europe could be a target of Russian missiles.

well here when we face a person who repeat a lie tell "I must believe the tail of the rooster or the Swear on Hazrat Abbas"

honestly do you believe that those missile defense in Poland can stop Iran missile in their path toward USA or even have the range to do that
url

I think everyone knows those missiles aren't there to counter Iranian Missiles! Iran has plenty of US targets to go after within 2000km & I would say the main target Iran would like to hit outside that range would be Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean!

Iran has the capability to build ICBM's in about a year & in about the same time it would take to build a Nuke if they choose to do so BUT Iran is just NOT likely to go down that path! At least not at this time! Iran started testing it's Sejil-2 a decade ago and since then they have mostly focused on increasing accuracy! If Iran wanted, by now they could have easily built a solid fueled ICBM equivalent to the U.S. Minuteman-3 (In range only).
I would say Iran's space program has already proven that Iran is fully capable of building a post boost vehicle for an ICBM and as for the boosters it's just a matter of wanting to build something that large!
I would say outside 2000km the only target Iran would really like to have the capability to hit is Diego Garcia located 4000km from southern Iran & that site is too well protected & it would cost too much money to focus on that site using conventional Ballistic missiles and at the present Iran lacks the sensors required to hit something that far with any type of accuracy!

I agree. But I think there must be some racing hearts in Tel-Aviv after reading this...lol...:rolleyes:

This is what we get if we don't test our missiles more often for political reasons.

Catastrophic failure is when missiles blows up on a launch pads and from the video's shown at the very least the 1st stage of Iran's Simorgh SLV booster worked to perfection the booster took off broke the sound barrier quite quickly & continued acceleration without a hitch!

This was an SLV test not a sat launch and the video's seen so far clearly prove that the 1st stage was clearly a success now what happened on the 2nd stage I don't know but this test was far from a failure & it still wouldn't be a failure if the 2nd had blown up!

Dear Iranian politicians, this is how you show Trump the middlefinger correctly, big KUDOS to North Korea:

https://www.rt.com/news/397858-north-korea-missile-test-japan/

The US just doesn't scare anyone anymore. North Korea is thousands times more physically dangerous than Iran yet US has not been able to hinder North Korea's missile ambitions at all. Constant embarrassment is all I see.

All bark and no bite, better get a new round of sanctions ready.....lol

The US just doesn't scare anyone anymore. North Korea is thousands times more physically dangerous than Iran yet US has not been able to hinder North Korea's missile ambitions at all. Constant embarrassment is all I see.

All bark and no bite, better get a new round of sanctions ready.....lol

North Korea is not danger to anyone ... USA just doesn't live them alone ...

In suborbital tests they mount self destruction system to avoid any damages in re entry !

This is probably the case ...

In operational fase we can judge how successful this rocket is ...
I agree. That's probably the case. If it was not supposed to deliver anything, then self destruct is the logical end to the mission

From the videos acceleration looks quite high. I wonder if enthusiast like Norbert Bruegge would do a thrust estimation based on it. Possible that they have "tuned" the Simorgh in the meantime.
This would explain the 250kg to 500km performance.

From the videos acceleration looks quite high. I wonder if enthusiast like Norbert Bruegge would do a thrust estimation based on it. Possible that they have "tuned" the Simorgh in the meantime.
This would explain the 250kg to 500km performance.

250% increase in performance shows higher efficiency ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom