What's new

Iran successfully fires satellite rocket

Gangwar said that the missile technology we have is thanks to China. But I remember a correspondent to A.Q. said that we actually gave North Korea, nuclear know-how in return for missile technology. Same goes for Musharraf, in his book. I believe I am mostly right.

____

Gratz to Iran once more :victory:

well frnd....we need to understand the relationship quotient when all these things happened. that time S.korea was supported by USA....it was cold war situation......Capatalist against Communist.

China is a very smooth operator similar to india in intellegence...maybe slightly better than india but fact is north korea was supported by communists UNTIL THEY WENT NUCLEAR. thx to our great PAKISTAN.....:hitwall:

so it all starts with russia and usa followed by china.....and now even india is doing da same.....:angry:

i wonder why countries loose sense when become powerful.....

show them spiderman - with great powers come great responsibilities

@Topic :- Congrats IRANI Guys.....this was bound to happen and trust me its only gonna get better. :cheers:

Couldn't have come at a worse time. Iran is sending out all the wrong signals, imagine the fuss Iran's detractors are going to create over this new test. Those guys need a PR manager, they're just making the case for war against them easier, it doesn't take much to spook the western public. Its obvious this isn't meant for space research, even if it is, it can always be twisted. Iran needs to moderate its approach.

Could you please Name the North Korean Cruise Missile if U cant thats because they dont have one.
I suggest Use your brain next time before U try putting down Pakistani scientist.

Read all indians Post they are actually taking credit for iranian Success you on other hand.

thanks mister spoil party. :smitten:

nobodys taking any credit but why is it a shame to borrow some technology?do u think any country is jim dandy to come out of A-1 technology from nowhere. it takes decades to upgrade indegenous technologies. india took russians, pakistan took USA,China,N.Korea, Iran too India.

India and Iran in todays date share a very complex but yet sttrongest bond of friendship.Iran has so much to gain from indian alliance and vice versa.India is providing port expertise to Iran for chabahar with know hows from elite Indian Navy.

but i am shocked if u guyz dont know how are indians operating in balochistan and from where.with american presence in Afgan land, its irani balochistan thats the launchpad for indians.....OBVIOUS they cant do it without Irani support.

well we are comman men of our countries and our relations with other country ppl is irrespective of how intelligence work.

india and iran ppl share the best of respect among each other and biggest example is of indians and iranis residing in western world.:toast_sign:

well theres something called 'politics'. iran knows india has to grow very rapidly and without developed nation support it cant. if u see india wont openly support iran for its expedition which worries west.....but india cant simply abandon its decade old ally for any reason. its RAW which operates in iran and afganistan against pakistan! isnt it?????

well things arent straight forward to understand.

why do u think chabahar and gwadar port are placed so nearby?:sniper:

LOL do u really think Iranians will trust Israels Best friend with there Tech i doubt that will ever happen.

Rest of your jibbrish about Raw and ports i suggest learn to stay with the topic.

He just accepted that india is involved in baluchistan crisis. Iran I dont think so.

well frnd, it doesnt matter what u think or dont to please ur western neighbours. fact remains and we all know proxy wars cant be one sided. u started it, now face it. and dont play a cat and mouse game. we are here to share our knowledge and try to normalize things.

what u are doing above is propaganda and trying to catch the words which isnt helpful. i am ready to share concerns and facts. if u have balls to accept it and understand. WELCOME.

if u wanna be a typical hypocrit and think proving something in this forum wud change foreign policies of the countries.....then its waste being in this forum.

i wud be ignorant if i say indians arent supporting balochis.so what do u expect? shud i kill any of ur claims just coz u are a pakistani to show how great my country is?

well wanna discuss, then do it rationally.

IRAN and INDIA have mutual benefits and not from now but from decades. u cant change things by running some Defence.pk....:tup:

LOL do u really think Iranians will trust Israels Best friend with there Tech i doubt that will ever happen.

Rest of your jibbrish about Raw and ports i suggest learn to stay with the topic.

'isreali best friend' - so whos america? well best friend has a defination and uve been diverted my friend.

well pakistan arent the only propagandist around:cheesy:. india has seperate interests in isreal and iran and iran knows this better.

indians never invloved isrealis in its campaign in afganistan and persia.how wud u explain pakistan being american ally and chinese all weather friend inspite of bitter sprouts of occasional cold hatred between america and china in so many issues including recent Human Rights and Taiwan arms sale.

America is most skeptical bout china and vice versa.so how is america trusting pakistan for its endevour or china trusting pakistan for being a friend?;)

@ pak/iran

Dose his calm is true?

well u dont need to ask..just see the happenings of the above mentioned claims.china -> pakistan = gwadar ; india -> iran = chabahar.

why wud iran refuse? it wud be foolish to refuse coz if gwadar gains momentum, its iran to be the loser. think rationally.

india and iran share secrets since indian independence.

Disclaimer :- well sorry for being off topic but was necessary for clearifying above doubt.....

@TOPIC :- its just da beginning. rise of iran wud mean decsending of west in central asia...

Last edited:
India and Iran are great allied, that is why India is busy launching Israeli satellites on Indian Rockets to spy on all muslim countries and Iran in particular. Please do not be fooled by Indians trying to pitch Pakistan against Iran. India voted for sanctions on Iran's nuclear program. That is why stop the Indian white lies, because no one is going to buy that bullshhhittttttt here.

Congratulations to our Iranian brothers.

e60ecd54293914117465c28bf728512c.jpg

India and Iran are great allied, that is why India is busy launching Israeli satellites on Indian Rockets to spy on all muslim countries and Iran in particular. Please do not be fooled by Indians trying to pitch Pakistan against Iran. India voted for sanctions on Iran's nuclear program. That is why stop the Indian white lies, because no one is going to buy that bullshhhittttttt here.

well well well....once again all that muslim brotherhood etc etc.....

well if that was da case then why isnt this islamic brotherhood visible past so many decades and centuries?

we all know how much bullshitt u guys have when talking bout unity.

wanna ask me to show the stats where shitte ,sunnis,kurds killed each other........its 'n' times more than what happen to a comman citizen in india fuget bout only muslims or any particular sect of india.

still there is no unity in pakistan and u guys talk bout muslim unity bullshit.

well india launching isreali sattelites!

if india wudnt someone else wud have.theres nothing hostile india has done.

well 1st biggest misconception is isreal is india's BEST FRIEND.

this thought itself is flawed.we are partners in some good technology deals.rest is myth.

digest this fact :- iran has been against pakistan for decades! (now dont irritate me by denying it) . there must be some reason why! rite?

please tell me the reason rather than whining and bullshittinggggg.

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY ON EARTH PAKISTANIS HAVE SUDDENLY OF NOWHERE DEVELOPED THIS BROTHERHOOD FOR IRAN.

@Sanctions for nuclear program

Temme what did pakistan do bout it? did they approved for it?

which all countries supported for nuclear iran in voting?

answer this question before saying anyother irrelevant thing.

2nd:- is it so easy to support any country for its nuclear aspirations where on other side we are pressing for world non proliferation treaty.on one side we are asking for world without nuclear arms.on other side show irresponsibility by supporting nukes for someone.

wud it be sensible for any country to openly support even its closest friend for a forbidden aspiration.wud india displayed itself a responsible nation by voting for it?

well pakistan is a loser in international politics and matters dealing with it.INDIA isnt.

even IRAN understands situational obligations and such things doesnt matter.

temme...everybody was opposing iran's satellite technology terming it as a probable missile test.

no one supported, but no one stopped it either.....

well in todays date, INDIA dont need to SHOW it to IRAN its FRIENDSHIP in todays date.old bonds dont break coz of some situational obligations.

countries like PAKISTAN do ..... :bunny:

Last edited:
Iran launches *** and turtles into space

Iran hailed on Wednesday the successful launch of a home-built satellite carrying a ***, turtles and worms, amid Western concerns Tehran is using its nuclear and space industries to develop atomic and ballistic weapons.

Iranian state television said the Kavoshgar 3 (Explorer) rocket carried a capsule containing "live animals" -- marking Iran's first experiment in sending living creatures into space.

Television footage showed a white *** on its back in a container with tubes protruding from its mouth. Two other containers contained respectively several dark worms and small turtles.

The United States branded the rocket launch a "provocative act" as some observers raised fears the craft could be used to develop ballistic missiles, as well as to launch satellites.

White House deputy spokesman Bill Burton said that the Obama administration, which is locked in a nuclear showdown with Tehran, was still checking out reports of the launch.

But he added such a move by Iran would be a "provocative act."

France said it had received news of the launch with "great concern."

"This announcement can only reinforce the concerns of the international community as Iran in parallel develops a nuclear programme that has no identifiable civil aims," a spokesman said in Paris.

Iran's ISNA news agency said the capsule carrying the creatures returned to earth safely after a U-shaped voyage as planned, but it did not elaborate on the condition of the animals.

"It is a great job that living organisms can be sent into space, we do experiments on them and they return to earth," President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said as he welcomed the launch.

The ILNA news agency reported that Iranian Defence Minister Ahmad Vahidi said the "biological data of the animals will be sent to us for evaluation."

State television showed footage of the rocket being fired from a desert launchpad leaving behind a thick plume of smoke.

A few minutes later the grainy images showed the capsule detaching from the rocket and spinning in orbit.

The television also carried pictures of Ahmadinejad unveiling another home-built rocket designed to carry satellites, dubbed Simorgh (Phoenix).

The milk-bottle shaped rocket, emblazoned in blue with the words "Satellite Carrier Simorgh," is equipped to carry a 100-kilogram (220-pound) satellite 500 kilometres (310 miles) into orbit, the television report said.

The 27-metre (90 foot) tall multi-stage rocket weighs 85 tonnes and its liquid fuel propulsion system has a thrust of up to 100 tonnes, the report added.

Ahmadinejad said Iran was "going to send a satellite 500 kilometres up. The next steps are 700 and 1,000 kilometres. Everyone knows that reaching the 1,000 kilometre orbit allows you to reach all orbits."

Vahidi revealed details of three new satellite prototypes -- the Toloo (Dawn), Navid (Good News), and Mesbah-2 (Lantern) -- as well as of Simorgh.

"Toloo is a satellite used for remote survey and weighs 100 kilograms (220 pounds). It is planned to be placed in 500 kilometre orbit for three years," Vahidi said.

"The Simorgh rocket is able to place a satellite weighing 100 kilos in 500 kilometre orbit," Vahidi said, adding that a further refinement of the same design would allow satellites to be placed in a 1,000-kilometre orbit.

The satellite launch and the unveiling of the new prototypes came as Iran marked "Space Technology Day" as part of celebrations for the 31st anniversary of the Islamic revolution.

Iran launched its first home-built satellite, the Omid (Hope), in February last year to coincide with the 30th anniversary.

In 2008, Iran fired two rockets into space -- the Kavoshgar in February and the Kavoshgar 2 in November -- but neither was carrying any payload.

The West suspects Iran of secretly trying to build an atomic bomb and fears the technology used to launch space rockets could be diverted into developing long-range ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads.

Tehran denies having military goals for its space programme or its nuclear drive.

I think Pakistan might have been ahead of Iran but because of financial lackings.
But hopefully in 2011 scene will change completely, Inshaallah!!!!!!!!
Planned launch of 3 Pak satellites including PAKSAT-1R and PRSSS.

Back
Top Bottom