What's new

Iran State TV Airs New Footage Of of Hormuz Anti Radiation Missile

hormus 2 build to naturalist moving targets

As i specified earlier. Attacking a US carrier would have consequences Iranian military may not be able to sustain.

AWACSo_O we dont need to encounter awacs..... awacs won't harm our IRBM's

They can, by detecting the missile before it even takes off!

As i specified earlier. Attacking a US carrier would have consequences Iranian military may not be able to sustain.

if they attack us first .... we must defend our self with full power.... that's not an option for us

but at least we can keep all carriers out of Persian gulf and gulf of Oman

then we can start another tanker war:-)

l,hvy.jpg

Thats old news; we don't support Iran anymore ever since @Serpentine and I are battling it out with each other for the hand-in-marriage of the same Persian lady ! :mad:

ON TOPIC : This looks nice ! :smokin:

So Horus any chance of Iran-Pakistan cooperation in this field or would the sanctions make it a non-starter ? :(

The Iranians really have done themselves proud by reverse-engineering some stuff....imagine what we could learn from each other !

Thats old news; we don't support Iran anymore ever since @Serpentine and I are battling it out with each other for the hand-in-marriage of the same Persian lady ! :mad:

ON TOPIC : This looks nice ! :smokin:

So Horus any chance of Iran-Pakistan cooperation in this field or would the sanctions make it a non-starter ? :(

The Iranians really have done themselves proud by reverse-engineering some stuff....imagine what we could learn from each other !

I don't think we need an anti radiation ballistic missile in a nuclear armed theater.

I don't think we need an anti radiation ballistic missile in a nuclear armed theater.

Really ? I thought that Anti-Radiation Missiles were pretty good at taking out SAMs, Radars and that sort of stuff; surely they could be effective in either a Nuclear or Conventional theater ? Otherwise why were we looking at that Brazilian Anti-Radiation Missile for the Jf-17 ?

Back
Top Bottom