What's new

Iran sports thread

Just 1 word .

F u c k .

Seriously ?!!

Gifting 3 damn point to a fucked up team like France ?

I wouldn't be as angry as I'm right now if we lost the match against Puerto Rico .

I hate France , Bunch of retarded losers in world's history always try to be smart .

**** :pissed:

Yeah, poor performance by Team Melli but France isn't a fucked up team. Their performance at the previous world league was correct and they got 1 point from Italia just two days ago in a pretty tight game.

Last edited:
Yeah, poor performance by Team Melli but France isn't a fucked up team. Their performance at the previous world league was correct and they got 1 point from Italia just two days ago in a pretty tight game.

I agree with you , Too poor performance but France is not that good in this sport .

If we compare France with other European teams such as Italy , Russia , Poland and Serbia , You'll get they're not that good .

They even lost against Australia in world League .

I hope Iran can make this up in next games .

@S00R3NA

France defeated USA 3-1

It seems we underestimated them .

I still can't believe we lost to them which might come from lack of knowledge as we hadn't played with them before .

I hope Iran enters the second round as first team in this group which is not out of reach as Belgium will do it's best to survive .

00991583.jpg

animated-iran-flag-image-0005.gif

Thanks God .

The US has lost 2 sets to Argentina and if they win the match 3-2 they'll have 15 points like us .

Anyone knows whether Iran or US will qualify to next stage ?

Back
Top Bottom