What's new

Iran sports thread

well now the best result for us would be Bosnia defeat Nigeria ,if so at least our advancing from the group would be in our hand.
Or a tie. Chances of Nigeria beating Argentina is low. They can't defend.

Why?

If we beat Bosnia, that would put us at 4 points. Bosnia wins today and they'll have 3. Nigeria wins today and they'll have 4, but they'll probably have an inferior goal difference.

Iran can still go up.

We should just hope that Nigeria doesn't beat Bosnia with a big goal difference.

That was one of the most heroic performances by our team.
I swear to God, I had bit of tears at the end.
Tough way to loose, conceding in dying minutes.

But today, we earned the respect of entire world.

These guys are heroes. They really made me proud today!

I had several heart attacks during the match, and that goal was like a cold water poured on me ..... Viva Iran , great team ..... great goal keeper ..... :yahoo:
and an amateur ref ... God damn him ... :sniper:
As @Abii mentioned best result expected for Bosni vs Nigeria match would be a draw.

woooow holyshtizz Iran VS Argentina 1 1.........can't believe this ....

Hi guys .

Hope for a draw between Nigeria and Bosnia .

If that happens , Bosnia will certainly try to attack against us and we can plan to defend like this game and focus on our dangerous counter attacks .

The more I look at it the more I want a Bosnia win. We're minus 1 in goal diff, Nigeria is 0. If they win they will extend the diff in their advantage by at least 1 point. That means we'd have to bank on a big scoring affair between Argentina and Nigeria.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom