What's new

Iran Slaps the Sanctions and build its own Locomotive

Ahmadinejad gave them an good excuse to put iran under pressure and sanctions. your president claimed it clearly that they want to wiped israel out. he did wrong and it was stupidly. If i say something like that,it has no value for international community and no one can do something against my country cause of that but when a President or an Official says it. the world count it as your word and your goal.

Although I agree with you that Nejad was a great tool for them, you need to realize that all leaders in the West say those exact words. For example you have to look at the things the zionists from USA and Israel keep saying. They're worse than the mistranslation of Nejad. Even in the US, Clinton and Cain were saying similar things in their campaigns.

Clinton: "I will obliterate Iran"

Cain: "bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran" << he sang this in front of an audience live on TV before he started his debate

These are just two examples. The difference is also that while Netenyahoo and the zionists in the US are considered commanders of their militaries, in Iran the president doesn't even control a 5 man team militia. Nejad has zero control over the military.

In the end Nejad WAS def'n a good tool and he needs to kill himself for being such a good tool for the zionists, but the sanctions were coming one way or another.

Yes his words have an effect on world opinion. The rounds of sanctions however are supposedly due to the fear of a nuclear weapons program which is not related to the president as I mentioned. Understand that Iran's strategic interests and pursuit of them did not change with Ahmadinejad becoming president.
Iran restarted its nuclear program in second half of 1990-es, but sanctions started only in 2006 after Nejads election.

I dont say that Ahmadinejad is the only reason, but definitely he contributed a lot. Thats why I love that guy.

Who cares , iran remains a mysterious enigma to the average western politician , it only takes a halfly "reformist" minded president like khatami to become president this year's august or maybe the next round for half the sanctions to go away ; when spain , greece (israel lover btw) , south korea , japan and others refused to obey the sanctions fully one can tell the shape of the things to come without i'majewnejad

Iran restarted its nuclear program in second half of 1990-es, but sanctions started only in 2006 after Nejads election.

I dont say that Ahmadinejad is the only reason, but definitely he contributed a lot. Thats why I love that guy.

wrong, wrong and wrong

Yahoo and other zionists in USA/Israel were at it from the 90's and in the early 2000's they stepped up the pressure. When the neocons finally got to power things got interesting for the zionists as the neocons pretty much answer to Israel. Instead of Nejad you could have had Mother Thressa and there wouldn't have been any difference. Nejad only made things easier, that's it. But as I said in my previous post, sanctions would have still been introduced one way or another.

You're acting like it's the people of USA that vote for the sanctions!!! Nejad pissing people off only made the job of neocons easier in the US in that they didn't have to explain their actions to the public. In any case they would have introduced the exact same sanctions and the security council sanctions are a given as the zionist nations control the council for now.

wrong, wrong and wrong

Yahoo and other zionists in USA/Israel were at it from the 90's and in the early 2000's they stepped up the pressure. When the neocons finally got to power things got interesting for the zionists as the neocons pretty much answer to Israel. Instead of Nejad you could have had Mother Thressa and there wouldn't have been any difference. Nejad only made things easier, that's it. But as I said in my previous post, sanctions would have still been introduced one way or another.

You're acting like it's the people of USA that vote for the sanctions!!! Nejad pissing people off only made the job of neocons easier in the US in that they didn't have to explain their actions to the public. In any case they would have introduced the exact same sanctions and the security council sanctions are a given as the zionist nations control the council for now.

I bet 500 was a toddler in the 90s , like she is now

Nuclear program and nuclear weapons program are separate things.

if you gave yourself the trouble to do a simple fact check , you'd understood that nuclear related sanction started before Ahmadinejad at the time of Mr. Khatami and if you looked deeper you would have seen two round of sanction put by UNSC right at the time that Iran have stopped all nuclear related work or even research and it was at the time of Mr. Khatami not Mr. Ahmadinejad

Bastard 500, With or without Ahmadinejad the US controlled security council would still impose illegal sanctions on Iran.

Back
Top Bottom