What's new

Iran Sets New Record in FIFA World Cup Qualifiers

Next match will be against Syria, I have no doubt you're going to lose it so badly.

Syria now has two excellent strikers who play in the Saudi League, which both of them has the name of Omar :enjoy:

Omar Alsomah, the top scorer in the Saudi League for 2016 and 2015, he just joined the Syrian Team and Iran's match will be his second one with Syria National Team

16230710_617789678410560_460740778432397312_n.jpg

Omar Kharbin, he scored 7 goals in 10 matches played with his new Saudi team Al Hilal, he also scored two goals against Qatar in the qualifier matches

DCeNHN1XgAA5sG4.jpg

Just remember these two guys because they will put an end to your fake record.
So you are sayin our record is Mushrik and Majousi too ?

Fake record? Can't you guys even tolerate a sport record? It's just too low.

Anyway, Syrian team has my huge respect, they are doing great despite the fact that their country is in war for 6 years. But, whoever plays better in Iran-Syria match will win the game, and deserves it. I wouldn't mind at all if Syria wins, if they play better, because they will deserve it. Unlike you, we are not filled with hate.

But to remind you one thing, if Syria ranks third in group, and Saudi goes to play off from other group, you have to play with Syria in play off, that would be an interesting match.

Impressive. Who is the current Iranian coach? He has been working hard on the defense seemingly. I havent seen any Iran matches but do you guys play counter attacking football?

Impressive. Who is the current Iranian coach? He has been working hard on the defense seemingly. I havent seen any Iran matches but do you guys play counter attacking football?
Carlos Queiroz

if there was ever a time to throw a game, it would be here.

though not sure its going to happen with a foreign coach like queiroz. Who will rightfully want to keep the impressive record going and make a name for himself.

Irans got very little to lose with a loss though. The record does not excite me too much personally, and Syria would have everything to gain. A huge morale boost for an absolutely crushed nation. Very mixed emotions for me next game.

Next match will be against Syria, I have no doubt you're going to lose it so badly.

Syria now has two excellent strikers who play in the Saudi League, which both of them has the name of Omar :enjoy:

Omar Alsomah, the top scorer in the Saudi League for 2016 and 2015, he just joined the Syrian Team and Iran's match will be his second one with Syria National Team

Omar Kharbin, he scored 7 goals in 10 matches played with his new Saudi team Al Hilal, he also scored two goals against Qatar in the qualifier matches

DCeNHN1XgAA5sG4.jpg

At least you Saudis should stop being FAG at sports.

if there was ever a time to throw a game, it would be here.

though not sure its going to happen with a foreign coach like queiroz. Who will rightfully want to keep the impressive record going and make a name for himself.

Irans got very little to lose with a loss though. The record does not excite me too much personally, and Syria would have everything to gain. A huge morale boost for an absolutely crushed nation. Very mixed emotions for me next game.

GOOD LUCK TO SYRIA. Much love going out to our Syrian brothers and sisters from Pakistan. As a Pakistani, I have a lot of love, empathy, emotion and strong feelings for the Syrian people. They have suffered immensely through no fault of their own. I really feel for them. I really hope they go through to the World Cup finals.

well this news is not completely off topic :undecided:

2330372.jpg

http://en.mehrnews.com/news/127467/Rouhani-greets-Uzbek-counterpart-on-National-Day

TEHRAN, Sep. 02 (MNA) – In a message of congratulations to his Uzbek counterpart, President Rouhani of Iran called for expansion of ties between Tehran and Tashkent.

President Rouhani voiced hope that under the light of the will exercised by the leaders of the two countries of Iran and Uzbekistan, the level of Tehran-Tashkent cooperation in all areas get further developed and enhanced.

The Iranian top executive made the wish in his message to President Shavkat Mirziyoyev of Uzbekistan, offering congratulations on Uzbekistan’s Independence Day.

Mr. Rouhani closed his message with praying for Mirziyoyev’s health and success and for progress and honor of the friendly and brotherly people of Uzbekistan.

well this news is not completely off topic :undecided:

2330372.jpg

http://en.mehrnews.com/news/127467/Rouhani-greets-Uzbek-counterpart-on-National-Day

TEHRAN, Sep. 02 (MNA) – In a message of congratulations to his Uzbek counterpart, President Rouhani of Iran called for expansion of ties between Tehran and Tashkent.

President Rouhani voiced hope that under the light of the will exercised by the leaders of the two countries of Iran and Uzbekistan, the level of Tehran-Tashkent cooperation in all areas get further developed and enhanced.

The Iranian top executive made the wish in his message to President Shavkat Mirziyoyev of Uzbekistan, offering congratulations on Uzbekistan’s Independence Day.

Mr. Rouhani closed his message with praying for Mirziyoyev’s health and success and for progress and honor of the friendly and brotherly people of Uzbekistan.
It is completely off topic, Stop posting off topic:stop: :astagh::offtopic::astagh::offpost::astagh:
c7b6ec11f1682dfbd85751f747d388b93f050f10812ed269a1f524529a210259.jpg

DCeNHN1XgAA5sG4.jpg

You are really really delusional if you think Syria has any chance to defeat Iran.

Seriously.

I hope Syria wins...

If they win they will have a great chance to be in World Cup for the first time.

I hope Syria wins...

If they win they will have a great chance to be in World Cup for the first time.
well i hope they don't score at all. and I'm sure many others think as me

Back
Top Bottom