What's new

Iran sends 185 tons of weapons to Yemen

So You Do support Destabilizing Foreign States/Countries by arming rebels and collapsing their regimes.
Then you and your fellow Iranians come to talk about terrorism. :disagree:
Iran is a terrorist country supporting terrorist groups everywhere it can reach.
And You are Promoting and Advocating terrorism. :disagree:

Since you are a terrorism supporter, it doesn't need to give you evidences/proofs. :)
Houthis are terrorists? According to who, you? Guess what, no one gives a crap what you think of Houthis. You just can't prove me wrong, then please don't waste my time.
Again, Hakeem is playing with his favorite toy (the blanket denial). Can't you quit it dude for your own health?
When you accuse someone of 'denial', you prove him wrong, if you think I am denying it wrongfully, then prove it, instead of embarrassing yourself like this. :)
Iran is supporting terrorist groups we dont need to prove it, its known very well
And you also supporting this rats and your avatar is also terrorist rat.

This 'terrorist' game doesn't work anymore, you consider Hezbollah as terrorists? Well I consider IDF as terrorists, we can't convince each other in believing otherwise.

Houthis are terrorists ?

Then, I Do support all Iranian rebel groups, and pray that they thrive & shine for the prosperity of all the region. :)
I Support your Regime and State to be collapsed.
I Support Arab Govs to do the same against you by Supporting your collapse and anything that can hurt your economy/military/country/state.

And then Call it what you want, we don't care. :)

Then, I Do support all Iranian rebel groups, and pray that they thrive & shine for the prosperity of all the region. :)
I Support your Regime and State to be collapsed.
I Support Arab Govs to do the same against you by Supporting your collapse and anything that can hurt your economy/military/country/state.

And then Call it what you want, we don't care. :)
It's good that you support terrorist groups, I'm not surprised.
While you are at it, you should also support thousands of Tunisians who left their country and joined Daesh and Nusra terrorists which amazingly you never talk about because of embarrassment (or your support for them?).

Let's pray that these numbers Grow more & more, for the Shine & Prosperity of our Region. :)

Soon, You will face the Same you are doing to the others.

What Goes Around Comes Around. :agree:

CAdxwmDUcAAHYlY.jpg

Let's pray that these numbers Grow more & more, for the Shine & Prosperity of our Region. :)

CAdxwmDUcAAHYlY.jpg

Your pray just hit a wall, they are martyrs of Iran-Iraq war whose bodies were exchanged with bodies of Iraqi troops (all killed nearly 30 years ago) few weeks ago.

Man that's embarrassing.

you consider Hezbollah as terrorists? Well I consider IDF as terrorists

First of all the UN, Europe, USA any many more countries consider Hezbollah as terrorist.

This guy was also exchanged directly to the HELL :rolleyes: few days ago. :bounce: :cheers:

We just want More & More. :big_boss: :lol:

Very interesting, all who photographed with Sulemani rat dead whenever in battle...

CAdxwmDUcAAHYlY.jpg

Tougher, braver and more intelligent than you and your Saudi sugar daddies tried and failed miserably!

Saddam got the stretch neck treatment and we'll give the same if you insist!

But I have a feeling that you lot are not much for action and prefer to talk....

That's why you are on here complaining like a menopausal woman... :big_boss:

First of all the UN, Europe, USA any many more countries consider Hezbollah as terrorist.

Very interesting, all who photographed with Sulemani rat dead whenever in battle...
The nation Israel started out as a bunch of terrorists running around blowing stuff up.... So I would say there's hope for Hezbolloah terrorists yet

Back
Top Bottom