What's new

Iran sends 185 tons of weapons to Yemen

If Iran spends those money for hes own people insted of Hezbollah, Houtis, Bashar, Iraq, Hamas and many more, could Irananins live better life, maybe even better that Gulf Countries.
This is the situation when extremists and corrupts like Haminai controls tottaly a Country.

They deserve the economic hardship they are facing and the worthless currency they have. After all, every one of them in this forum is pretty much in favor of this political insanity that their regime is doing, save few examples who know the cost of believing government propaganda like @Abii and @rmi5 (though he is like you an Azeri :D).

Last edited:
Lying again. :disagree:
You want to say you are not Arming Houthis ?! :)

Arming? Off course not! All they (Mullahs) want is regional peace & love, a total of 185 Tons of peace & hugs... all for Houtis.
They have enought peace package for everyone who is peaceful, look at Bashar, Iraqi Shia militans and ect...

Arming? Off course not! All they (Mullahs) want is regional peace & love, a total of 185 Tons of peace & hugs... all for Houtis.
They have enought peace package for everyone who is peaceful, look at Bashar, Iraqi Shia militans and ect...
You are wrong, if we want to see a perfect example of peace, we should all look at Israel.

Firmly denying arming occurrence,
Firmly supporting the Houthis' armament,
Then demanding proofs.

Oppa Iranian Style. :lol: :lol:

I wrote a very basic English, strange that you didn't understand. Here's an even more simple reiteration:

1. I do support Iran arming Houthis (for various reasons).

2. There is no proof that Iran has sent arms to them as of now.

3. Hence the report of 185 tons of arms is horseshit as long as we see visual proof of Iranian arms in possession of Houthis.

4. After you could provide proof, I'll accept your word and this report.

Actually I support the idea of arming them, firmly. That's a good thing.

The problem is, there is no actual proof yet. If you have any proof, just show it, it would make me happy to see it.

Again, Hakeem is playing with his favorite toy (the blanket denial). Can't you quit it dude for your own health?

You are wrong, if we want to see a perfect example of peace, we should all look at Israel.

I know very well your peace program, your Mullahs armed Gaza Strip and South Lebanon to the tooth.
Again like i say wayste of Iranian money, and im serious about that, think about that if your Mullahs spend this money to your peaple maybe you could live better than KSA or UAE, but your Mullahs does not care about you they prefer to spend the money on people like Qasem Sulemani rats and Terror groups.

I do support Iran arming Houthis (for various reasons).

So You Do support Destabilizing Foreign States/Countries by arming rebels and collapsing their regimes.
Then you and your fellow Iranians come to talk about terrorism. :disagree:
Iran is a terrorist country supporting terrorist groups everywhere it can reach.
And You are Promoting and Advocating terrorism. :disagree:

Since you are a terrorism supporter, it doesn't need to give you evidences/proofs. :)

So You Do support Destabilizing Foreign States/Countries by arming rebels and collapsing their regimes.
Then you and your fellow Iranians come to talk about terrorism. :disagree:
Iran is a terrorist country supporting terrorist groups everywhere it can reach.
And You are Promoting and Advocating terrorism. :disagree:

Since you are a terrorism supporter, it doesn't need to give you evidences/proofs. :)

This is payback for what the US did with FSA in Syria.

Go Houthis :nana:

Washington Free Beacon is your source? What never ceases to amaze me is mentality of some of the Iranian members, promoting neo-conservative propaganda hence digging our own graves. Lol.

I wrote a very basic English, strange that you didn't understand. Here's an even more simple reiteration:

1. I do support Iran arming Houthis (for various reasons).

2. There is no proof that Iran has sent arms to them as of now.

3. Hence the report of 185 tons of arms is horseshit as long as we see visual proof of Iranian arms in possession of Houthis.

4. After you could provide proof, I'll accept your word and this report.

Iran is supporting terrorist groups we dont need to prove it, its known very well
And you also supporting this rats and your avatar is also terrorist rat.

No we helping to fight terrorism whether it is in Iraq (against Daesh) or against the terrorist settler state in occupied Palestine.

And in Yemen ?
The Yemeni Gov & Army were terrorists also ?
The Yemeni President is a terrorist ? :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom