What's new

Iran sends 185 tons of weapons to Yemen

They are paying the price of trusting so called Sunni giant KSA, as i said Ksa unlike Iran is a useless country in this regional conflict represented as a very important entity by western nation. and Its not Iran that started dirty politics in region it was Ksa that started this game then left in the middle, now saudi allies are suffering, it good to see that Pakistan smartly decided to not get allied with untrustworthy Ksa as it is worst country to ally with specially in regional conflict. only saudi allies are suffering today.

Woah, I remember you as being fiercly against Iran and its policies, and pro-Saudi.
Good to see you take a more balanced view. Kudos to you my friend. :)

Woah, I remember you as being fiercly against Iran and its policies, and pro-Saudi.
Good to see you take a more balanced view. Kudos to you my friend. :)
Learned quickly , and plus that Iran Pakistan China Russian bloc is in greater regional interest . otherwise west will again exploit our weak points. its time to finish regional traitors and build strong and independent force rather then relaying on west. . Iran have already won strategic points , now opposition have to be defeated as fast as it can.

An Iranian ship unloaded 185 tons of weapons and military equipment at a Houthi-controlled al-Saleef port in Yemen, al Arabiya reports.

This is the key point which can mean it's another horseshit report from Al-Arabiya. Unless there is proper evidence, this news is nothing but garbage coming out of Saudi mouthpiece media.

If Iran spends those money for hes own people insted of Hezbollah, Houtis, Bashar, Iraq, Hamas and many more, could Irananins live better life, maybe even better that Gulf Countries.
This is the situation when extremists and corrupts like Haminai controls tottaly a Country.

STFU you Zionist clown. Nobody in entire history of earth comes close to evil imposed on people due to Zionism. You're terrorist Zionist criminal entity will be eradicated.

Allahu Akhbar
Al Mawt Le Israel
Anybody who thanks Zionist posts that are anti Hamas and pro-Zionism are traitors to God's angels on earth.

Gods angels on earth will eradicate the evil called Zionism or else world will never be free.

Don't facking try normalizing with us. We are Qawm Muhammad and you cursed by God. You are Mala3een and Palestine is the land of Ribaat. We Wil harass the zionsit is criminals until the angels of God blow the final horn.

Nobody in Algeria or Palestine or anywhere else will forget Mossads criminal support of French genocide against Algerians. Most importantly, none of us will ever forget the day where you criminals attempted murdering our Prophet. Our wrath on you will be holy and unprecedented.

Last edited:
STFU you Zionist clown. Nobody in entire history of earth comes close to evil imposed on people due to Zionism. You're terrorist Zionist criminal entity will be eradicated.

Allahu Akhbar
Al Mawt Le Israel
Anybody who thanks Zionist posts that are anti Hamas and pro-Zionism are traitors to God's angels on earth.

Gods angels on earth will eradicate the evil called Zionism or else world will never be free.

Don't facking try normalizing with us. We are Qawm Muhammad and you cursed by God. You are Mala3een and Palestine is the land of Ribaat. We Wil harass the zionsit is criminals until the angels of God blow the final horn.

Nobody in Algeria or Palestine or anywhere else will forget Mossads criminal support of French genocide against Algerians. Most importantly, none of us will ever forget the day where you criminals attempted murdering our Prophet. Our wrath on you will be holy and unprecedented.

Im guessing you just had coffee with lot of caffein. :D

Yes I did. :)

Just knee-jerk reaction to his annoying repititve propaganda. Maybe it will get him to shut up. :D

Look at the people thanking his post. This is a regular occurrence though. Ive seen people like blackeagle thanking countless of posts from 500 etc.

Look at the people thanking his post. This is a regular occurrence though. Ive seen people like blackeagle thanking countless of posts from 500 etc.

Yes I know it surprises me and isn't required. You can have similiar views without needed to congrulate them. For me no matter what I won't express any sympathy to them. But that's just me I guess. :sarcastic:

Yes I know it surprises me and isn't required. You can have similiar views without needed to congrulate them. For me no matter what I won't express any sympathy to them. But that's just me I guess. :sarcastic:

To be honest I think some of them may be Israeli sock accounts.
OTTOMAN being one example. He spends all his time trying to stir up sectarian hatred, targets towards Iran.
He even blames Iran for Pakistan's Sunnis suffering. Highly obsessive about Iran. Not even about Shia in general, but Iran specifically.
He is highly suspect.

Allahu Akhbar
Al Mawt Le Israel

@Falcon29 = 9 years old girl

Back
Top Bottom