What's new

Iran sends 185 tons of weapons to Yemen

Why you think its manpads? and which Saudi bombing?

Because Saudi Arabia can arm Sunni tribes against the Houthis and push them back rapidly with close air support. They've already invaded Yemen in 2009, so there is a precedent.

:lol: Why Saud destruction hurt you? your destruction will never ever hurt Saud, Then why this one sided love.

Love is not evil but hate is and you tribe are full of it.
When did i mentioned Saudi Arabia? Why it keep popping in your head?
I'm hurt because of the deaths of Yemini Muslims to follow.

Because Saudi Arabia can arm Sunni tribes against the Houthis and push them back rapidly with close air support. They've already invaded Yemen in 2009, so there is a precedent.

You are talking of advances and pushing back, like its a video game involving virtual characters!
Seriously, if you fire manpds at urban cities, it will be an act of cowardice.
If Shias from around the globe come to Yemen for killing certain Muslim tribes, than i believe they will have no choice to fight back.

If Iran spends those money for hes own people insted of Hezbollah, Houtis, Bashar, Iraq, Hamas and many more, could Irananins live better life, maybe even better that Gulf Countries.
This is the situation when extremists and corrupts like Haminai controls tottaly a Country.

Love is not evil but hate is and you tribe are full of it.
When did i mentioned Saudi Arabia? Why it keep popping in your head?
I'm hurt because of the deaths of Yemini Muslims to follow.
They are paying the price of trusting so called Sunni giant KSA, as i said Ksa unlike Iran is a useless country in this regional conflict represented as a very important entity by western nation. and Its not Iran that started dirty politics in region it was Ksa that started this game then left in the middle, now saudi allies are suffering, it good to see that Pakistan smartly decided to not get allied with untrustworthy Ksa as it is worst country to ally with specially in regional conflict. only saudi allies are suffering today.

I didn't justify killing any tribe... i just said iran has capability to be a regional power.... killing/proxy war are political issues...

You said 'i second you' to post which was suggesting destroy Saudi Arabia.
You have misplaced thinking about behavior of regional power.
Regional powers do not behave immaturely and carry out cover terrorism, resulting in indiscriminate deaths civilian.

Back
Top Bottom