What's new

Iran seeks strategic depth in Pakistan ties

Thats not true, Iran still supports and loves Pakistan, but you know our situation is not like before 1979, Most of the world, including all muslim countries except for Pakistan wants to see Iran crippled thats why we need countries like India on our side. Face it, India is a bigger business partner and if it is one thing Iran needs being sanctioned all the time its good business partners. But we would never betray our muslim brothers as we have never done throughout history.

Iran does not reciprocate the Pakistani good will. It is rather Iran which wants to see Pakistan crippled and stamped under its foot very much like it wishes for Bahrain and Qatar to expand its territorial clout.

Pakistan does not care if Iran has India or Russia on its side..free country free will...but Pakistan does care when Iran wants to cripple it by instigating minorities as political clout..funding and arming terrorist proxies..etc..! Hostile intelligence operations such as Kul Bhushan Yadav..state backed smuggling which is destroying our local industries and givng massive loses to national treasury...Pakistan has a lot of stake in stable and strong Iran which is necessary for its own stability...and regional order...the mullahs see it otherwise...for them..Pakistani gestures are weakness and a naked invitation of conquest...Iran used to be a great friend..but post 1979 Iran of mullahs is not trust worthy...!

There is no such this as islamic ummah in global politics and trade..no matter how much sweet words any mullah exerts...there is no such thing in reality...!

islamabad-saudi-protest.jpg

2016-635874400442432384-243.jpg

Hostile intelligence operations such as Kul Bhushan Yadav.
If the threat from Iran is as serious as you are making it out can you please tell me -

1. Is GHQ Rawalpindi aware of this?
2. Enumerate the forces that have been by deployed by GHQ on the Iranian border to check the threat your painting?
3. Do you think enough assets have been deployed to the Iranian border and if not why do you think that is so?
4. Can we use the size of Pak forces deployed on the Iranian border to ascertain the threat posed by Iran?

Instead of waffle point by point answers would be deeply appreciated.

Iran does not reciprocate the Pakistani good will. It is rather Iran which wants to see Pakistan crippled and stamped under its foot very much like it wishes for Bahrain and Qatar to expand its territorial clout.

Pakistan does not care if Iran has India or Russia on its side..free country free will...but Pakistan does care when Iran wants to cripple it by instigating minorities as political clout..funding and arming terrorist proxies..etc..! Hostile intelligence operations such as Kul Bhushan Yadav..state backed smuggling which is destroying our local industries and givng massive loses to national treasury...Pakistan has a lot of stake in stable and strong Iran which is necessary for its own stability...and regional order...the mullahs see it otherwise...for them..Pakistani gestures are weakness and a naked invitation of conquest...Iran used to be a great friend..but post 1979 Iran of mullahs is not trust worthy...!

There is no such this as islamic ummah in global politics and trade..no matter how much sweet words any mullah exerts...there is no such thing in reality...!

islamabad-saudi-protest.jpg

2016-635874400442432384-243.jpg

Interesting view, why do you think Iran wants to see Pakistan crippled? While I do agree that if it gets the oppurtunity it will try to gain as much influence over Pakistans government as possible by using Shias, That would be a big dream scenario for the mullahs. I agree to this, but crippling Pakistan? I dont agree to this at all

So you are saying we should allow them to recruit Pakistanis for their wars because they have shown interests in Pakistan-Russia-China nexus (due to Mr. Trump's policies and potential future threats) which will benefit them more than Pakistan while they are also working along India against Pakistan in Baluchistan? LOL. First go and understand the geopolitical reasons behind their shown interests.
i never said that we should allow them to recruit any Pakistani neither we should allow any arab country to come take our retired army men for their work nor a specific sect should b given prority ... who are those players in Balochistan who are harming Pakistan ??? and why do you forget the main question why the vacuum is there for them to destabilize our Balochistan???

Qatar and UAE or others recruit ex-servicemen in their forces with the consent of Pakistan army and government while they dont use them to fight against others like Bahrain used them to pressurize protests in 2011 and not in any war in Syria, while Irani network was caught recruiting Shias without consent of Pak government. If others were caught recruitig without Pakistani permission, they wouldnt have been allowed to recruit further.
I would have believed you only if i have not personally seen civilians (usually from sectarian outfits) being recruited from Pakistan by these two countries for their proxy wars.

Hasty decisions to make a crippled 5th province, closing the border with Afghanistan, annexing tribal areas to kpk are good decisions in haste as instructed by your masters. is this al you can do ?. Two Nation Theory is Not yet dead. Others are Not fool and blind like u.

you cannot win against Islam. Islamic IRAN has popular support in Pakistan and enemies of Islamic Revolution and Shias will be doomed.

Chinese state will stay in limits when it comes to Islamic IRAN. firing few nukes with turk on iran will not bring any relief to them. rather it will be end of wahabis for ever.

Rest shia and sunni are fully aware of wahabi agenda in pak and will not allow wahabis to continue further.

Sending mercenaries and slaves to serve monarchs is not a problem but if Shias go to defend their holy places it is a problem for militant Dogs.

I would have believed you only if i have not personally seen civilians (usually from sectarian outfits) being recruited from Pakistan by these two countries for their proxy wars.

Sending mercenaries and slaves to serve monarchs is not a problem but if Shias go to defend their holy places it is a big problem for militant Dogs.

Pak was created to serve monarchs ??? not at all.

Last edited:
i never said that we should allow them to recruit any Pakistani neither we should allow any arab country to come take our retired army men for their work nor a specific sect should b given prority ... who are those players in Balochistan who are harming Pakistan ??? and why do you forget the main question why the vacuum is there for them to destabilize our Balochistan???
No one is given priority. Ex-servicemen were allowed with the consent of Pak arm and Pak govt. Yes they should not be allowed to recruit Pakistanis.
Those players may include GCC, Iran, US, British and others. Government is trying to fill that vaccum by infrastructure development along ISI to caught networks of foreign intelligence agencies.
Okay in Syria or in Iraq? Are you talking about 1980s and Afghan war. It is past now. Pakistan intelligence also recruited civilians for afghan war because we wanted menpower to take USSR out of Afghanistan.

No one is given priority. Ex-servicemen were allowed with the consent of Pak arm and Pak govt. Yes they should not be allowed to recruit Pakistanis.
Those players may include GCC, Iran, US, British and others. Government is trying to fill that vaccum by infrastructure development along ISI to caught networks of foreign intelligence agencies.

Okay in Syria or in Iraq? Are you talking about 1980s and Afghan war. It is past now. Pakistan intelligence also recruited civilians for afghan war because we wanted menpower to take USSR out of Afghanistan.

hold on brother... everyone knows the truth just because u r saying that non of the sect was given priority doesnt change the fact that a sect with close contacts to a specific country across the persian gulf was given priority due to general zia and due to his this kind of behavior started whole mess... 2ndly i m not in favour of Iran either but it doesnt mean I blame only Iran and foreigners for a mess which we created ourselves due to our incompetent governing system.... indeed those players r there and exploiting the situation but we shudnt have given them the space to come in and play with the local sentiments.

Hasty decisions to make a crippled 5th province, closing the border with Afghanistan, annexing tribal areas to kpk are good decisions in haste as instructed by your masters. is this al you can do ?. Two Nation Theory is Not yet dead. Others are Not fool and blind like u.

you cannot win against Islam. Islamic IRAN has popular support in Pakistan and enemies of Islamic Revolution and Shias will be doomed.

Chinese state will stay in limits when it comes to Islamic IRAN. firing few nukes with turk on iran will not bring any relief to them. rather it will be end of wahabis for ever.

Rest shia and sunni are fully aware of wahabi agenda in pak and will not allow wahabis to continue further.

Sending mercenaries and slaves to serve monarchs is not a problem but if Shias go to defend their holy places it is a problem for militant Dogs.

Sending mercenaries and slaves to serve monarchs is not a problem but if Shias go to defend their holy places it is a big problem for militant Dogs.

Pak was created to serve monarchs ??? not at all.

first of all Pakistan was not created to serve some monarchs but sadly our policy makers did end up doing that job ...2ndly this complexity in majority of Pakistanis that they r somehow lower or they arabs as elder brother or somthing has really messed up their mind

first of all Pakistan was not created to serve some monarchs but sadly our policy makers did end up doing that job ...2ndly this complexity in majority of Pakistanis that they r somehow lower or they arabs as elder brother or somthing has really messed up their mind

I do not think there is any complexity. Pakistan was the first Islamic Republic when even Iran was ruled by monarchs.

Allama Iqbal in his persian poetry even predicted and gave good news to Iranian people about their revolution long ago. Pakistan's Rise in the Name of Islam strengthened the Islamic wave.

Rest we all know that instead of supporting Islamic Revolution of Iran we got hacked and ended up as supporters of the monarchs and usa that is continuing till today without any shame.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? Without Iran there would be no Pakistan today. Never forget that Iran helped you for FREE during the war while Saudi Arabia backed India. Iran and Pakistan are friends, share history and even DNA
Neither Saudi Arabia nor Iran are friends. True there is shared history and DNA but Iran is no friend. The new government post Ahmedinajad is not the same...

A bold lie do u want me to share pics of graves of Pakistani who fought in syria on irans side
Iran is not recruiting Shias. Syria attracts Shias more than Iran. Shia going to Syria has nothing to do with Iran. Give route from Afghanistan Shia will pour into to fight for Syria just try it, there is reason behind this. Syria is the most important piece of land for Shias just research it. Syria has a significant value and Pakistan Iran relations are improving because of China not any one else. The gas pipeline will be completed by the end of this year because of China, This is the thing that is hurting India and UAE most, that is why UAE prince went to India.

Syria, Iraq you name it. And yes i am talking about today.

A bold lie do u want me to share pics of graves of Pakistani who fought in syria on irans side
Iran is not recruiting anyone. Pakistanis are going with their own will in this war. Show me pics of Irani recruiting camps in Pakistan. Muslims went from Iran Pakistan China India to fight ISIS and stabilize Syria. I don't under stand your point.

Iran is not recruiting anyone. Pakistanis are going with their own will in this war. Show me pics of Irani recruiting camps in Pakistan. Muslims went from Iran Pakistan China India to fight ISIS and stabilize Syria. I don't under stand your point.

right on target. but they can't understand. they send theirs but when others go on their own they cry foul and start blaming Iran. There is also a video of First Indian Shia who fought ISIS in Iraq and returned to india. Lol >100 million shias in subcontinent and probably Pakistan has the second largest shia population in the world. Chinese shias, Indian Shias, Bangla Shias. a big nation.

At this moment I cant share u pics of Training camp but what can I do for u is name the area where they r trained I can tell u How many travel agents r working in Pakistan for recuirctment and where r they sitting .

If the threat from Iran is as serious as you are making it out can you please tell me -

1. Is GHQ Rawalpindi aware of this?
2. Enumerate the forces that have been by deployed by GHQ on the Iranian border to check the threat your painting?
3. Do you think enough assets have been deployed to the Iranian border and if not why do you think that is so?
4. Can we use the size of Pak forces deployed on the Iranian border to ascertain the threat posed by Iran?

Instead of waffle point by point answers would be deeply appreciated.
1) GHQ is fully aware but limitation is that they cant deploy more troops there they r countering them by CI means
2) As I said they r countering By CI.Another thing I want to add is that Iranian are Good at two things 1 is there intel 2nd one is there ballistic program but when u compare forces on iran boder compare to 10 years ago they have been increased
3) Till there isnt relative peace on afg border there isnt going to be a steep increase there
4) Threat frm Iran is intellectual threat which is bigger than Physical threat we have to stop both saudia and iran from using our soil which both r doing in any case loss has to bared by pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom