What's new

Iran science output 4th worldwide in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahah. You are funny. Do not even compare yourself with Indians either. You are not in the league. And you know it. Iranians have enough quality to go to space. You are still in the desert. Even in your meager and minuscule universities and research centers almost all the researchers and professors are non-Saudis. Your true scientific output produced by Saudis nationals is close to zero. So do not try to disrespect Chinese or Iranians here.

I thought this was suppose to be a healthy discussion?? Or is merely his flag presence is considered a troll to you???

You have always made me sick and you always will.

if you look at last 4-5 months.Iranians are coming with different claims :P.
They develop every day a new military hardware.I never saw them or read in last few years but during sanctions :rofl:
every day a new discovery :rofl:

Actually,Their elite is depending on one thing only i.e oil and they know clearly what they have or not.
By generating Photoshopped images of missiles..nothing will be improved.Now look at this,They are on 4th position till 2018:rofl:
I think iranians have got access to aliens :P

:rofl:

ufo-nuclear-warning.t.jpg

You are mistaken. The misconception of the "growth rate" you talk about is not that it is "growing" in the case of Iran but is stagnating, whereas for India it is on the ascendancy. Which means effectively in 2011, the growth rate would have further dropped for Iran and increased for India. This by no way is denigrating the efforts of Iran. Mind you, Iran is the flag-bearer of science and tech. in the Islamic world, no doubt on that. All i am saying is that the claims in this writeup is vacuous. One point of concern here however. Given that the publication count of Iran is laudable, the patents they file annually is of concern. Source :: Patents By Country, State, and Year - All Patent Types. Can someone shed a light on this ?

You just come back like that. Without any reputable source. I told you to go and tell of your jealousy to Scopus. Do not bring it here. And there is a difference between commercial patent and science out put. Which part you do not get.

You are mistaken. The misconception of the "growth rate" you talk about is not that it is "growing" in the case of Iran but is stagnating, whereas for India it is on the ascendancy. Which means effectively in 2011, the growth rate would have further dropped for Iran and increased for India. This by no way is denigrating the efforts of Iran. Mind you, Iran is the flag-bearer of science and tech. in the Islamic world, no doubt on that. All i am saying is that the claims in this writeup is vacuous. One point of concern here however. Given that the publication count of Iran is laudable, the patents they file annually is of concern. Source :: Patents By Country, State, and Year - All Patent Types. Can someone shed a light on this ?

I understand what you're saying, your way is one way of interpreting things, but here it's just very simple, take the assumption that Iran's growth rate stays the same and apply the exponential growth law and see what you get. That's probably the closest idea to what they have done. They have first take the average of Iran's growth in a defined period and then they have used exponential growth to predict the future.

I thought this was suppose to be a healthy discussion?? Or is merely his flag presence is considered a troll to you???

You have always made me sick and you always will.

What is wrong in what he said? And why are you overlooking what mess IbnAlwaled started here?

Argue based on merits, not personal standpoints.

And you call claims as science? I don't understand what you're saying, I don't care though.

So you claim that you know the number of MRMB's in the world? Really?
The one in which your countrymen claim that they could make missiles turn around and hit the operator or the one in which your fellow posters claimed that Iran has 11000 MRBM's while total number of MRBM'S in whole world is considered to be around 800.

These are preposterous claims and usually result in lot of post showing Iran in bad light.

This is exactly an unscientific claim and has been debunked in it's thread.

And in the thread which appeared on 11000 MRBM.I have provided neutral source.

kyun bhai kya kami hai mere main?

ठीक है!आप भारतीय हैं! :D

My only post to one of these trolls : stop trolling, the fact that the country is sanctioned for 33 years and is surrounded by hundreds of american military bases it is a achievement that it can project its influence through the entire middle east and beyond. Iran has no shortage of brilliant scientists and engineers. Stop trolling on the internet and go back cleaning toilets

santions??we have been cut too from western tech..so nothing new..

This is exactly an unscientific claim and has been debunked in it's thread.

You said dubious science. I asked you to clarify what dubious science is. If you had said dubious claims, I wouldn't have asked that, but dubious science?! I don't know what dubious science means, and I can't understand how it relates to bibliometrics and science measuring in this thread either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom