What's new

Iran says it's almost done decoding US drone

gotta love how iranian mullahs absolutely skull f***ed the americans in this UAV incident.
america got its pants pulled down by the iranians.
humiliation.

america is a crumbling empire.
china can cripple the entire american empire any time china wants by dumping US bonds.

the fate of the american empire is in the hands of president hu jintao.

Obama.jpg

You can say anything you like about my religion. I do not care.

Not at all. Am just asking for reasonably credible explanations on how.

Can I say that to you about your response about your religion? :lol:

If i am not mistaken there was a russian ELINT system involved in downing the drone. That is the real meat in this story.

If i am not mistaken there was a russian ELINT system involved in downing the drone. That is the real meat in this story.
And am all 'ears' for it. Am more interested in this than of any alleged Iranian technical prowess in 'hacking' the UAV system in Nevada or elsewhere.

Iran said yesterday they dont need chin and russian help, i guess that also means china and russian aint getting this.

And am all 'ears' for it. Am more interested in this than of any alleged Iranian technical prowess in 'hacking' the UAV system in Nevada or elsewhere.

ditto.. the guys at the service have no real info on it and the russian contacts either do not comment or do not know anything about it.. I doubt they would because they are not experts in the field.

I am dying to here more ..

Ditto as well. Can't find anything credible in the media, however.

Seriously !

This is a joke.

At most what they "MAY" have decoded is the surveillance data which may or may not have been stored on the craft it self.

Breaking communication encryption in this time frame is second to impossible and I doubt the americans would store the data unencrypted on the craft.

Heck just analyzing the materials takes longer than that, I could take the piece of alloy, put it in a mass spectrometer and say OK, it is X % this and Y% that, but if you know the science than you would know that piece of information means NOTHING at all.

Decoding the flight systems etc, will take at least months if not years.

I can safely assess this news to be another B.S propaganda Item in Iran's one discovery a day booklet.

I do remember when Iran said "downed" the drone you used "impossible" word

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Utter crap!

It'll take whole lot of time to decode the encrypted data in that UAV. Given the kind of computers Iran has, it'll take years for them.

do you know what kind of computer Iran has? just try to search a bit

Back
Top Bottom