What's new

Iran Producing 15 rare Nano Medicines by using nuclear energy

U have to run your camel
U don`t figure out these things.speek about camel
Nice Time

"Speak about donkey clown" and some other mumbo jumbo that is not understandable.

Anyway I prefer speaking about the world famous Arabian horse then you can stick to donkeys.

Deal?

"Speak about donkey clown" and some other mumbo jumbo that is not understandable.

Anyway I prefer speaking about the world famous Arabian horse then you can stick to donkeys.

Deal?

You mean after we learned you guys how to breed those 'Arabian' horses?

''Within a century of Mohammed’s death, all of the old Persian Empire had accepted Islam. As brothers united in religious fervor, the Persians yielded up to their Arab conquerors all the deeper secrets of horse-breeding and horsemanship which had been their almost exclusive possession for many centuries. For the first time in their history, Arabian peoples acquired horses in numbers, and from the finest of these, which hailed from the foothill country at the headwaters of the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers, the Bedouin sheikhs at long last began to craft the Arabian breed.''

Spanish Mustangs

Why is that every time I read about your so-called inventions/achievements, the Persians have learned it to you? Because you always have been ignorant bedouins of course. Thats wy.

LOL, more Farsi history falsifications? We are kind of used to them by now.

The Arabian horse - arguably the most famous and revered horse in the world is NATIVE to the Arabian Peninsula.

The Arabian or Arab horse (Arabic: الحصان العربي ‎ [ ħisˤaːn ʕarabiː], DMG ḥiṣān ʿarabī) is a breed of horse that originated on the Arabian Peninsula. With a distinctive head shape and high tail carriage, the Arabian is one of the most easily recognizable horse breeds in the world. It is also one of the oldest breeds, with archaeological evidence of horses in the Middle East that resemble modern Arabians dating back 4,500 years. Throughout history, Arabian horses spread around the world by both war and trade, used to improve other breeds by adding speed, refinement, endurance, and strong bone. Today, Arabian bloodlines are found in almost every modern breed of riding horse.

The Arabian is a versatile breed. Arabians dominate the discipline of endurance riding, and compete today in many other fields of equestrian activity. They are one of the top ten most popular horse breeds in the world. They are now found worldwide, including the United States and Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, continental Europe, South America (especially Brazil), and its land of origin, the Middle East.

So much for that.:lol:

LOL, more Farsi history falsifications? We are kind of used to them by now.

The Arabian horse - arguably the most famous and revered horse in the world is NATIVE to the Arabian Peninsula.

So much for that.:lol:

Something natural (animal, vegetable or fruit) being native to your area is not a achievement. Bedouin. An achievement is if you can develop something that comes from your area into something valuable. You Arabs had animals walking around in your neighborhood, but you needed Persians to teach you how to develop it.

And the source I provided is not 'Farsi', but a Western horse expert.

Ignorant bedouin.

I never claimed Arabian horses do not come from the Peninsula. I only claimed that we taught you how to breed those Arabian horses. Since we are ancient Kazakh nomads, we have been good with horses for thousands of years. In the meanwhile, your people are still nomads, riding camels. Perhaps you should claim them too.

Just because something comes from your area, especially if its a animal, doesn't make it an achievement. You have nothing to do with nature.

Which is nonsense since Arabs rammed the Arabian horse, camel, sheep and other animals on the Arabian Peninsula thousands of years ago way before the word "Persian" or "Iranian" ever came into existence. Besides we Semitic people have such great civilizations that we did not need outsiders to influence us fundamentally. In fact we influenced others including your people when they emigrated to the Iranian Plateau 2800 years ago. That's a fact. Just look at the 3 Abrahamic religions to make just one small example. Says it all really.

And if you want to go further back in history then all people that emigrated outside of Africa lived on the Arabian Peninsula firstly for thousands of years.

Who said that it was an achievement? I corrected your false claim. That was all.

Which is nonsense since Arabs rammed the Arabian horse, camel, sheep and other animals on the Arabian Peninsula thousands of years ago way before the word "Persian" or "Iranian" ever came into existence. Besides we Semitic people have such great civilizations that we did not need outsiders to influence us fundamentally. In fact we influenced others including your people when they emigrated to the Iranian Plateau 2800 years ago. That's a fact. Just look at the 3 Abrahamic religions to make just one small example. Says it all really.

And if you want to go further back in history then all people that emigrated outside of Africa lived on the Arabian Peninsula firstly for thousands of years.

Who said that it was an achievement? I corrected your false claim. That was all.

From we Arabs to We Semites. Haha.

Zoroastrianism influenced Abrahimc religions majorly. Ask expert Mary Boyce. We were worshipping one God, Ahura Mazda, when you Arabs were still raising statues of 10 Gods in Mecca. And the 'word' Persian has a longer history than the word 'Arab'. And the word 'Iranian' (Aryan) has a even longer history than any Semite identity.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom