What's new

Iran Producing 15 rare Nano Medicines by using nuclear energy

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Fifteen types of nano medicines are currently produced in Iran, said an official with the atomic energy organization of the country who described peaceful nuclear energy as a great source of power for the nation.

139208271644145101564733.jpg

“Such great achievements prove that science is not monopolized by a few countries, and that self-reliance can lead to astonishing successes," Behrouz Kamalvandi, the spokesman for the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran on Wednesday.

Iran uses the Tehran Research Reactor, a light-water nuclear reactor given to Iran by the US in 1967, to produce radio istotopes for medical and agricultural purposes.

However, when the fuel supplies for the reactor were running low, the western countries refused to sell Iran the 20-percent enriched plates, causing the country to run out of fuel shortly in 2011.

Iran has since stated it would make the fuel itself, despite technical hurdles that prevent all but a few countries in the world today from manufacturing such fuel.

Iran has also a heavy-water research reactor under construction at Arak, in central Iran, which is intended to replace the life-expired Tehran Reactor.

But the Arak reactor emerged as one of several big stumbling blocks in the marathon negotiations between Iran and the G5+1, as the western countries claim that it can be a source of plutonium - one of two materials, along with highly enriched uranium, that can be used for the core of a nuclear weapon.

Reacting to claims made by some western governments that the heavy-water reactor now under construction at Arak will produce plutonium that can be used in a nuclear weapon, head of Iran's atomic energy organization, Ali Akbar Salehi said, "This, too, is one of their big lies, because the plutonium to be produced by Arak reactor is not the type that can be used in manufacturing nuclear weapons and is not fit for that purpose.”

lol why are you trolling your own thread?
It was better if u deleted.What is your problem?

Retarded propaganda is his problem...i think.Iran and N Koreea are tragy-comedy plays running before our eyes.The cubans seem to be laying off the rum in the last couple of years.

What the fudge do you take us for ? Iran is out of basic medicine and you're telling us about super dooper medicine obtained with nuclear energy....geeezzzz...i

P.S. If any iranian member thinks i have something against Iran my answer is YES,i do ! I'm actually mad at Iran because in that region the iranians are "the most likely to succeed",they have the brains,man power,qualified work force,most really don't seem the average "Osama".Instead they choose (are forced) to live under a ridiculous regime,and some here even defend it.Wale up and rise to your potential ! I lived under ridiculous propaganda perpetrated by the the elites on the masses,i can smell ridiculous BS for miles.

Last edited:
We don`t compare ourselves to zionists but it is better that u post reasonably :victory1:
Well, people and organizations that matter in this world do.

Israel, or "the Zionists" as you terrorists call them, score better in every index around the world and they have produced some of the world's greatest minds and products in modern history.

You and that insane Vietnamese terrorist can now engage in circle jerking each other again.

Fifteen types of nano medicines are currently produced in Iran, said an official with the atomic energy organization of the country who described peaceful nuclear energy as a great source of power for the nation.

Perhaps, a joint venture with India would further enhance the capabilities of these medicines !

Retarded propaganda is his problem...i think.Iran and N Koreea are tragy-comedy plays running before our eyes.The cubans seem to be laying off the rum in the last couple of years.

What the fudge do you take us for ? Iran is out of basic medicine and you're telling us about super dooper medicine obtained with nuclear energy....geeezzzz...i
You just used logic

Quick, run away before you're called a zionist lol

btw, most of these Iranian posters are from military.ir

It's a pro Iranian regime website based in Iran and they're pretty much the "creme de la creme" of Iran's bozo hezbollahis (that's what we call them in Iran and they're the shia equivalents of wahabi/salafis).

Unfortunately they have found this forum and they're coming here by the bucket load.

Well, people and organizations that matter in this world do.

Israel, or "the Zionists" as you terrorists call them, score better in every index around the world and they have produced some of the world's greatest minds and products in modern history.

You and that insane Vietnamese terrorist can now engage in circle jerking each other again.
WoW what are u saying!I don`t accept him he always post like this.Iran never compare herself to israhel.I don`t know what that guy think but I know he is intemperate and in every post say sth bad about israel.Israel is terrorist and everyone know ,it doesn`t need to be told everywhere.However I am not extremist I am pragmatics

You just used logic

Quick, run away before you're called a zionist lol

btw, most of these Iranian posters are from military.ir

It's a pro Iranian regime website based in Iran and they're pretty much the "creme de la creme" of Iran's bozo hezbollahis (that's what we call them in Iran and they're the shia equivalents of wahabi/salafis).

Unfortunately they have found this forum and they're coming here by the bucket load.

I don't really care man.The reason i get pissed of at these threads you can see them in my "PS" i just added.It's ridiculous,they hold an entire nation hostage ,which actually could have a good future ,and they bring this BS on forums ? Argghhhhhhhh :pissed:

WoW what are u saying!I don`t accept him he always post like this.Iran never compare herself to israhel.I don`t know what that guy think but I know he is intemperate and in every post say sth bad about israel.Israel is terrorist and everyone know ,it doesn`t need to be told everywhere.However I am not extremist I am pragmatics
You're a dumb terrorist actually

And who's everyone? You and your dumb terrorist buddies?

first , we are producing 97% of our medicines in Iran ( we used to import some of materials from foreign countries because of economic matters and in first month of sanctions - new sanctions - we couldn't important those material and it take time to producing it in our country ... now , most of problems get solved , but we still need time to produce some rare medicines )

second , after 2011 , we are producing all of our Radio medicine ( Persian : رادیو دارو ) cause we could enriching uranium to 20 % ( those westerns wanted to force us to accept their terms by killing our sick people , because they thought we couldn't enrich uranium to 20% )

third , our health care system is liberal , and some of our doctors prefer foreign medicines and prescription foreign medicines for sick people and finding foreign medicine is hard ...

You're a dumb terrorist actually

And who's everyone? You and your dumb terrorist buddies?

I have not killed mouse in my life and I can not kill an animal.But dirty zions have killed many many muslims because of their occupation and suffered and everyday...they are just damn killers

Last edited:
I don't really care man.The reason i get pissed of at these threads you can see them in my "PS" i just added.It's ridiculous,they hold an entire nation hostage ,which actually could have a good future ,and they bring this BS on forums ? Argghhhhhhhh :pissed:

well , can you show me your country in map ... I really don't know where she is on the map ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom