What's new

Iran presidential election 1400-2021

He was yelling at some journalists over gold coins and his voice is so very different from when he was defense minister. He had variations in tone, inflections, pitch variations, etc. As DM, he had a certain aloof almost cold detachment from the subject at hand but acts very differently now.

i never liked him. even at the time he was dm i never compared him to other IRGC genrals. i think he now show his real face.
when Haj Qassem got popular amongs the people (specialy the young people in Iran), the majority wanted him to go for president (in my opinion this was the main reason the u.s. cowards killed him). that was the time rohani and his gang had to change their plans. i am pretty sure they wanted to send zarif but 2 things happend: 1. people hate zarif now cause of the economic problems 2. the people wanted someone from the IRGC (Haj Qassem).
the only solution for the rohani gang is to bring up their own IRGC guy and that is dehghan, he always was.
i am sure there is a fight within the IRGC now, regarding Saeed Mohammad. and this fight will show, who is with the velaya and who is with the pro western rohani gang.
the eslah talaba already started propaganda news against Saeed Mohammad in the newspapers and the internet. and they have the money to start a huge campaigne against Saeed Mohammad and push dehghan & co.
dehghan will be the IRGC pro western president candidate.
so we have the one side Rahbar, Hajizadeh, Salami, Jafari, Saeed Mohammad etc. against rohani, zarif, javani, jahangir, dehghan etc.
so don't trust dehghan, even if he is a advisor of Rahbar.

i don't want to go too much in details, cause i will need 2 days to finish the text ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

as i said before this elections are the most important once in the IRI history. and i hope all brothers here will go an vote for Saeed Mohammad.

Back
Top Bottom