What's new

Iran pounded US-backed terrorist bases in northern region of Iraq with 73 ballistic missiles

When did Iraq Request Terrorist State of Iran to attack themselves ?

Defend Iran? Lol or create and stir tensions just like Israel for pretext of attacking another states

Iran isnt in Iraq, all of its missiles were fired from Iranian terroritory. Iraq was asked to deal with Kurdish terrorists attacking our men at the border and failed to do anything. Stop playing dumb!

Got any evidence that Iran started this?

To me it looks like diversion tactic. The whole country of iran is up in flames, protesting against brutal mullah regime that kills women for not wearing appropriate dress. The protests are growing mad and it seems iran is on verge, so such tactics are used to divert attention and gain sympathy of the ultranationalist lot.

How? Iran operates at the request of those governments as opposed to hostile invasions like US. I told you this a few weeks back, Iran will do whatever it takes to defend itself. Please stop attacking sovereign states like India over land that doesn't belong to you. Also fix the child grooming and Pakistani terror groups in Balochistan.
No it doesn't, Iran derails will of Iraqi state by employing non-state militias to attack Iraqi govt and enforce pro-Iranian status quo there. This is why Sadr militias kicked their assess a few weeks ago. They almost wiped the whole Irani militias if it wasn't for their decency to back down and spare Iraq an internal conflict.

Wherever USA is present, there is no sovereignty but only conflicts.
Hey genius, USA came and saved you from Saddam and ISIS. Bailed you out each time you started a war. You fought along side them. Including in Afghanistan too. No one cares about this fake news about firing a few rockets at Kurds. Go fire one missile at Israel you cowards. You blow hot air for 44 years. You are one and same with Israelis.

Says a shitty Irani that is confused about being persian or British and whose terroist country hosts and suppoort Kholbohsan yadav and gives Uzair baloch irani pasport

Wh

which is why It is attacking Iran, you just mentioned that Iraq requested you to attack them, where is the evidence of that ?

@waz @Irfan Baloch @Amaa'n @LeGenD

Please control the troll, openly insulting our nation for no reason in our section.

Excellent job by Iranian forces
You mean Iranian govt. Iranian govt is facing local demonstrations and bombs some Kurds in Iraq out of fear Kurds in Iran seek separation. They still won't fire one missile at Israel for 44 years. Why does Iranian govt love Israel so much? Or they just scared ?

Surprised Turkey and Iran didn't coordinate the attack.
Surprised or expected? Iran has attacked Kurdish groups in Northern Iraq alone multiple times. Why coordinate with TUrkey on this? SO TUrkey can leak the intelligence and plans to US so US can pull its kurdish ISISs out before surprise Fath missiles destroy their hideouts?

attacking the sovereign state of Iraq
real sovereignty is guns, boots and money. All top powers live by this.

You mean Iranian govt. Iranian govt is facing local demonstrations and bombs some Kurds in Iraq out of fear Kurds in Iran seek separation. They still won't fire one missile at Israel for 44 years. Why does Iranian govt love Israel so much? Or they just scared ?
Look I understand your concern,
But when 2 boys openly fight together,
One boy has only his hands as weapons and,
Other boy has automatic machine gun with him ?
Who do you think will win if fight takes place !
See the problem with Iran.

Now if Israel dare to fight Pakistan that is totally different type fight coz both have nuclear weapons, simply.

Look I understand your concern,
But when 2 boys openly fight together,
One boy has only his hands as weapons and,
Other boy has automatic machine gun with him ?
Who do you think will win if fight takes place !
See the problem with Iran.

Now if Israel dare to fight Pakistan that is totally different type fight coz both have nuclear weapons, simply.
Iran has militias in Lebanon, Syria and Iraq. Armed with 500k missiles and drones. Are you saying they can't do anything?

Iran has militias in Lebanon, Syria and Iraq. Armed with 500k missiles and drones. Are you saying they can't do anything?
I never said that,
With the military policies on killing Palestinians & Gaza for the last 50+ years,
Israel has been always on the offensive.
I wouldn't as an Iranian cause more collateral damage of innocent Palestinians.
Everything concerning Israel must be calculated.

Back
Top Bottom